Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight (53380 Views)

Chilling Moment Miami Aircraft Bursts Into Flames Mid-flight After Takeoff / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by DavidKajo94(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
H
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by AyeMoJuba: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:
US-Based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-Flight

Jesus Told Me To Do It - Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-Flight

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/sports/clubmate/Jesus-Told-Me-To-Do-It-Ghanaian-Lady-Arrested-In-Attempt-To-Open-Plane-Door-Mid-Flight-28235

See person wey dey call Jesus...she no gree wear bra o!
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Spandau: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/sports/clubmate/Jesus-Told-Me-To-Do-It-Ghanaian-Lady-Arrested-In-Attempt-To-Open-Plane-Door-Mid-Flight-28235

They finally got this one remotely.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by blingxx(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na only Tom cruise and Jackie Chan are allowed to do this , and them get life insurance grin
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

she is not even wearing bra
...evil spirits everywhere
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by FireUpNow(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Monitoring spirits and hard drugs don dial this one number and she pick the call mid air. Straight to correctional facility without delay. Her husband or boyfriend don run leave her. Sorry woman
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by FarahAideed: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
America has broken another soul
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by ZUBY77(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mad Woman
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
FarahAideed:
America has broken another soul
Very soon you'll blame the U. S. for constipation
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Munzy14(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Who booked flight for a mad woman?

Nice boobs though.
grin grin grin

Joke apart...Ara ya kwu chim chim smiley
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Zonefree(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

Joke apart...Ara ya kwu chim chim smiley
grin

The Ara enter my eyes, I no go lie. grin

Iwukwa nwoke ara ibe'm

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by tabaralph: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Her mental status should be evaluated first before any other steps
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by drakeli: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
That’s how Satan ( they thought it’s “angel Gabriel ") revealed one book like that to a certain prophet of a popular religious and he said God revealed it to him.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Pootle: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
why no bra
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by pongwa(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:

I believe I can fly
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Lukuluku69(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Vyzz:
I understand that you are excited to meet Jesus, who wouldn't? He is Lord

Buh why u wan carry everybody go meet am?

And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
-- Luke 14:23
KJV Holy Bible https://bibliacomigo.page/fkaXzSMgjgzPnRTj6
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Lukuluku69(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
drakeli:
That’s how Satan ( they thought it’s “angel Gabriel "wink revealed one book like that to a certain prophet of a popular religious and he said God revealed it to him.

The same way "Apostle" Paul saw a light and thought it was Jesus shey?

In fact this woman case and "Apostle" Paul case is almost the same
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Doncaps: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
She no come wear Bra slef
FullBlastLight:

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Quenncee: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Meteng:
She no wear bra sef
Ghanian girls don't know what bra is.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by kstyle2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
What's the difference between this and what Abraham intended doing to Isaac?
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jesus must be plenty, this woman's own na suicide master. That of Apostle Suleiman always predict football maches, aparently, he love football while that of Mbaka seems to study politics, the Jesus of TB joshua during his life time was a great soothsayer and that of Oyedepo sabi making money. Fortunately for the IPOB, their Jesus is Obidient trying to rule Nigeria.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by juman(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ohhhhhh.
She is crazy.
While psychiatric treatment is not widely available in America.
I watched an US senator tearfully lamented how his crazy son could not get medical help till he committed suicide. He badly wounded the father in the process to stop him commenting suicide.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by LordIsaac(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Life ban....if she escapes terrorism charges grin
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by juman(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
She needs mental treatment not jail, hope the clueless American politicians know that.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Enumerator(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na Mrs RENO Omokri be this oo cheesy
FullBlastLight:

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by descarado: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
juman:
Ohhhhhh.
She is crazy.
While psychiatric treatment is not widely available in America.
I watched an US senator tearfully lamented how his crazy son could not get medical help till he committed suicide. He badly wounded the father in the process to stop him commenting suicide.
Are u sure about this. Or it is not affordable to the masses?
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by lereinter(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Who booked flight for a mad woman?

Nice boobs though.

See your life
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by juman(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
descarado:

Are u sure about this. Or it is not affordable to the masses?

Read what I wrote again.
It was said by an US senator.
His son could not get treatment despite he tried.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by juman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
In most countries, psychiatric treatment is limited.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Greenback: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Her village people were also "flying" with her grin
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Mekanus(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Afamsi:
Every scheme of satan and his agents to fill their blood banks with innocent blood is cancelled in Jesus name
You dey cancel in Jesus name but the woman talk say na Jesus send am. Una confusion dey tire person sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) / Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) / This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.