Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight (53378 Views)

Chilling Moment Miami Aircraft Bursts Into Flames Mid-flight After Takeoff / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Stanleyq: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:
US-Based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-Flight

Jesus Told Me To Do It - Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-Flight

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/sports/clubmate/Jesus-Told-Me-To-Do-It-Ghanaian-Lady-Arrested-In-Attempt-To-Open-Plane-Door-Mid-Flight-28235
No be juju be that?
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Stanleyq: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
headbasher96:
oyibo no the like bra o
Na oyibo be this abi ghana woman
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Enemyofpeace: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
See craze person

If them say make all boys collect phone way dem buy for girls,Na only 250 girls go dey on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by swaly: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nothing consign me but omo if o catch that boobs she go cry trust me on that.. scorpion
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Neoteny7: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
If only they could open the door themselves in the air (can't be done) and toss her outside so she can meet Jesus and clarify his instructions before she hits the ground at terminal velocity.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Khastro(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:
US-Based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To

The boobs though, the boobs should set her free. Boobs lives matter
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by godwon01(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na Yaba left side straight. See her pointed breast nipples very over ripe to suck. Village people at work.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by 7arrows: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
FullBlastLight:
US-Based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-Flight

Jesus Told Me To Do It - Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-Flight

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/sports/clubmate/Jesus-Told-Me-To-Do-It-Ghanaian-Lady-Arrested-In-Attempt-To-Open-Plane-Door-Mid-Flight-28235

She need better hard Bleep to correct and reverse her thinking.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by 7arrows: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Who booked flight for a mad woman?

Nice boobs though.

I think say na only me see the nipples o.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Did Jesus tell u not to hear bra too undecided
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Babssoo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
See her name sef, agbegedu
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Coolgent(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2022
If she is a Muslim they will tag her TERRORIST!
Hypocrite
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by delvzy(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2022
This one wan become Tina Cruise. Mission Impossible : Afro Version.
Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by etrouble: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Who booked flight for a mad woman?

Nice boobs though.

You still see her breasts? Shey you and I fit make Heaven like this?

1 Like

Re: Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight by Tundex911: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2022
I'm sure many here on Nairaland won't focuz on her crime but focuz on her nipple

Fuvk Boiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) / Christmas Tree At Allen Junction In Lagos Made With Plastic Bottles (Pictures) / This New ₦4.32 Trillion Istanbul Airport Will Be The Biggest In The World (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.