Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta (1839 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / 25000 Nigerians Besiege Ukrainian Embassy In Abuja / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by ShowYourCertificate: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2022
Excited Nigerians in Atlanta besieged Peter Obi for pictures as the Labour Party presidential candidate arrived in the United States of America Despite his status as a leading presidential candidate, the former Anambra state governor has been accessible to the Nigerian public in and out of the country Obi is visiting the US again in less than three months as he visited the country in September for some speaking engagements

The former Anambra state governor landed at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport on Wednesday morning, November 30.

Nigerians who saw Obi at the airport besieged him and took photos with him as he was all smiles after the long trip

Obi had earlier visited Atlanta on Friday, September 2 where he spoke on Afro Economics and Government Policy with Columbia’s Africa Business Club.

The Labour Party presidential candidate is noted for traveling alone or with few associates and always have a light bag he carries himself.
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1507010-peter-obi-nigerians-besiege-labour-party-presidential-candidate-arrives-atlanta/

See a twitter link on some pictures Nigerians took with him: https://twitter.com/OkoyeCardinal/status/1597671813253062656?t=No7cvhSz61I_KNZWZddfaA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Thortp(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
PO the hope

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Urheadmaster(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2022
cool

Reno mockery

Festus keyamo

Governor Soludo

Ribadu Nuhu

Femi Fani-Kayode

Dino Melaye

Lia Mohamed and the rest of agbado munchers are nothing but ignoramus set of misplaced priorities.

No love from them but hatred against the obedients groups of movement tongue.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by cityboy22: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
Good development
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Naira20: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Oh
Is that why Tinubu also want to visit the U.S?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Abdul05: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obi is now known as Ajala traveller
. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Meanwhile in Nigeria, Buhari's daughters are campaigning for someone with no identity!

Fish brains!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by successmatters(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Our next president grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
God bless PO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
God bless PO

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by habsydiamond(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Best man for the job.... if u know u know

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Naijanascam: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Some where some people are showing old pictures of make believe Chicago blb blab Blu babb grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Bestymary: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
God bless po

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by iSense247: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Obi na another Ajala traveller
. grin grin
Muslim-terrorist ticket apart, no born-again Christian will ever vote APC in the first place. We real Yoruba Christians of Southwest say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us like you did in the North. We are voting peter Obi of labour party.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Ofunaofu: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
angry
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by ScamHunter: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
T - that's the first alphabet of the word, Terrible. As I read this news, the word was in my mind because that would have been the state of hopelessness of Nigerians if Obi was not contesting.

The country had two terrible options in 2019. Being left with even two more terrible options of Tinubu and Atiku in 2023 would exemplify the extremities of terribleness

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Abdul05: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
iSense247:
Muslim-terrorist ticket apart, no born-again Christian will ever vote APC in the first place. We real Yoruba Christians of Southwest say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us like you did in the North. We are voting peter Obi of labour party.

Is there any one being called Yoruba Muslim or christian in south west..

All my life in Nigeria l haven't seen or hear any one being called Yoruba Muslim or christian. . I don't even know where they live or stay in south west.. grin

Who are they by the way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Osariemen12: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Death to all Tinubu supporters.
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by DSC7: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Peter Obi for everybody cool.....

Vote Wisely 2023....
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by ZombieTERROR: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Obi na another Ajala traveller
. grin grin
undecided

The dead brain is hiding because aside Bablu blu , nothing is in the empty skull..

Maybe Get your Apv APc to vote
better vote PDAPC
for Niger delta state cheesy

shameless things

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by favor914: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Osariemen12:
Pray that you live to see the election, I am sorry for your soul, the power of life and death, rest in the tongue, beg for forgiveness, for you have sinned grossly in your ignorance.
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by ZombieTERROR: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
favor914:
Pray that you live to see the election, I am sorry for your soul, the power of life and death, rest in the tongue, beg for forgiveness, for you have sinned grossly in your ignorance.

Anybody who wants the status quo suffering to continue should rot in hell...

Did you know how i tried to get fuel today but to no avail... ASUU is warming up to get back to strike..
50 naira can only buy sweet and sachet water..
Economy is dead..
A community in Taraba paid 20m to bandits for freedom..
Boko Haram are collecting levies in Borno..
kidnappings everywhere in the country..

Haba..!!
Anybody that supports the status quo is the devil and should rot in hell for all eternity..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Osariemen12: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
favor914:

U be mumu
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obi keep raising the bar

Peter Obi man you be
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by techWriter1: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2022
Our next prez
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Abdu81: 2:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Osariemen12:

You playing with your life.

Be very careful.

Don't invite death to yourself.
Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Madmohamed123: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2022
Abdu81:

You playing with your life.

Be very careful.

Don't invite death to yourself.
you are confused

Re: Nigerians Besiege LP Presidential Candidate As He Arrives Atlanta by Juniorpope123: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the best man for the Job

(1) (Reply)

Igbos In Diaspora Had Laid An Official Complaint Against Simon Ekpa In Finland / Result From Akure / Fuel Subsidy Removal Is About To Scrumble My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.