Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts (69383 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Messi Slammed For Lack Of Leadership During Defeat By Bayern Munich / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by ImoleNaija: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Beauty, indeed, is in the eye of the beholder. As for me, nothing is sexy about the dress.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sister from Croatia, this dressing na haram for sharia nations.
You ought not to wear this.
As for me, I no like those Arabs o. They can rape you yet they ll body shame.
What Arabs do with females in secrecy is beyond comprehension.
They are animals, alcoholic rapists and murderers yet they claim you can't take alcohol in public only for them to consumr so bad in secret.
Arabians have high hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by tonyashburton: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
She came to advertise her wares with the hope of bagging herself a rich unattached football star or even an Arab sheik.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Porksupplyib: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
obedience4:
Strange times, but have seen worst
God bless u
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Wildkat02: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Formularcr7:
How can a lady be comfortable in that dress.This is not good enough. One of the few things I love about Islam is the mode of dressing
And the zombie mentality that goes with it

Kaboom lifestyle
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Dchampion65: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Seyiemath:
What is sexy about this OUTFIT

I wonder o
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
I hope the colour of her pant is this same croatia colour tongue
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The world would have been a better place without all these bitc.hes
Including your mom and sisters who are the only bitc hes.
Unfortunate masturbating homosexual idio t!
Take soap and vaseline to play with your 2 inches jt

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by pargelenis(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wow
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
usecondom:
Reactors undecided undecided
Nuclear Reactors ni grin grin grin grin
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by halaqasa: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
She's got nice bobby
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Strikethem: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
What is bad in what she wore?
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by OyinO: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
There's nothing sexy about this straight ruler figure. Come to Naija and see sexy women.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Sijo01(f): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lmao @ I don't even have the clothes to cover all of that' cheesy grin
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Johel(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Malcolmprincex:
Former Miss Croatia, Ivana Knoll, has responded to criticism over her revealing outfit to the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Knoll, who dubbed herself "the world cup's hottest fan," sparked controversy after she attended her country's match against Morocco wearing a risque outfit, before changing into another, even more exposing dress for Croatia's second match against Canada.

The beauty queen can be seen in photos that surfaced online posing for selfies with fans while wearing a checkered minidress that bares her breasts.

After the photos went viral, Knoll came under fire from social media users, who berated her and warned her to respect the cultural code of Qatar.

Well, reacting, Knoll said she was "super angry" when she heard about the modesty rules in Qatar and decried that she wouldn't stop wearing outfits that expose her body.

According to the 26-year-old, she has no fear of being arrested by the police.

"I think how can my dress or bikini hurt someone? Please explain me that. First I was thinking if the World Cup is happening there (Qatar), for sure they will allow us everything to make it comfortable for all fans without any of the restrictions.

"Then I heard about the rules and I was shocked. The dress code forbids showing shoulders, knees, belly and everything and I was like, 'Oh my God, I don't even have the clothes to cover all of that'. I was super angry because if I'm not a Muslim and if we in Europe respect hijab and niqab, I think they need also to respect our way of life, our religion and in the end me wearing dresses, bikinis because I'm Catholic from Croatia who is here because of the World Cup.

"But when I arrived I was surprised they were not making any problems about dressing, they allow you to wear everything what you want - except in government buildings, and in the end that's fine." She said.

Asked if she had felt there was any risk of being arrested for her outfits, Knoll replied, "I am never afraid of something like that."

"The reactions are very good. Many of the Qatari people came to me to photograph me. If they hate it and they have something against it, they wouldn't do it. I think it's just another way of life, me and them." She added.

See more photos of Knoll below,

https://twitter.com/Jesuspi64069418/status/1598034491096076288?t=S4yhNLN4au0DKHPeFAxomA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/p/CleEImPPkqs/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

These ladies got no shame whatsoever...it's called private parts, not to be exposed!!...if my daughter show cleavage sef, Omo I will chastise her.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by VEHINTOLAR: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nothing is sexy about you or the rag you wore,mumu ! The word "beautiful" has been so much abused !
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by DavidKajo94(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Go girl
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
The girl that does not fear the aggression of preek will expose her body in public
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Ayohbk(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Formularcr7:
How can a lady be comfortable in that dress.This is not good enough. One of the few things I love about Islam is the mode of dressing

She just stated in the interview that she's comfortable with what she's wearing. Yet you think otherwise.
So the reason you like Islam is cause you are able to dictate to women what they should wear or not.

Smh

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Johel(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
devigblegble:
She looks decent to me

Yeah she does, but she's too beautiful to be wearing such a dress, except she wore it to seduce all the men.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by iCauseTrouble: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Only a bit.ch will be angry at my post grin
Sweetplum:

Including your mom and sisters who are the only bitc hes.
Unfortunate masturbating homosexual idio t!
Take soap and vaseline to play with your 2 inches jt

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Lauraobd1: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Normally this is not encouraging knowing that the host country forbids it.

I don't support evil.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by occfx: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Malcolmprincex:
Former Miss Croatia, Ivana Knoll, has responded to criticism over her revealing outfit to the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Knoll, who dubbed herself "the world cup's hottest fan," sparked controversy after she attended her country's match against Morocco wearing a risque outfit, before changing into another, even more exposing dress for Croatia's second match against Canada.

The beauty queen can be seen in photos that surfaced online posing for selfies with fans while wearing a checkered minidress that bares her breasts.

After the photos went viral, Knoll came under fire from social media users, who berated her and warned her to respect the cultural code of Qatar.

Well, reacting, Knoll said she was "super angry" when she heard about the modesty rules in Qatar and decried that she wouldn't stop wearing outfits that expose her body.

According to the 26-year-old, she has no fear of being arrested by the police.

"I think how can my dress or bikini hurt someone? Please explain me that. First I was thinking if the World Cup is happening there (Qatar), for sure they will allow us everything to make it comfortable for all fans without any of the restrictions.

"Then I heard about the rules and I was shocked. The dress code forbids showing shoulders, knees, belly and everything and I was like, 'Oh my God, I don't even have the clothes to cover all of that'. I was super angry because if I'm not a Muslim and if we in Europe respect hijab and niqab, I think they need also to respect our way of life, our religion and in the end me wearing dresses, bikinis because I'm Catholic from Croatia who is here because of the World Cup.

"But when I arrived I was surprised they were not making any problems about dressing, they allow you to wear everything what you want - except in government buildings, and in the end that's fine." She said.

Asked if she had felt there was any risk of being arrested for her outfits, Knoll replied, "I am never afraid of something like that."

"The reactions are very good. Many of the Qatari people came to me to photograph me. If they hate it and they have something against it, they wouldn't do it. I think it's just another way of life, me and them." She added.

See more photos of Knoll below,

https://twitter.com/Jesuspi64069418/status/1598034491096076288?t=S4yhNLN4au0DKHPeFAxomA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/p/CleEImPPkqs/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

OK..make Croatia score winning goal at 90mins let's check if it's sexy or not.

Meanwhile PalmPay dey share money, try your luck.. Check my signature.

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Bbbwings: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
They didnt say women are not allowed.
They were just particular about gay shit
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Buhari4sale: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Person wey dey find customer
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Atlantis585: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nice boobs!

Don’t mind the confused lot criticizing you.

Their main problem is that they feasted with their eyes only.

If to say you wan open ashawo joint now, they will all start lining up.

My only disappointment is that you no show nipples, yansh and toto.

Abeg show more next time.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Longvoyage:
When you go to Rome, you should behave like a Roman.

then why are they not removing their hijab in U S? Hypocrisy!
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by iheartellah(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
The world would have been a better place without all these bitc.hes
Wetin them do you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. / 23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.