Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts (69393 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Messi Slammed For Lack Of Leadership During Defeat By Bayern Munich / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Katcall: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
and i will show the none hijab hijab i will mess up tonight.

Im not proud of being a sinner.
favorite sex position?
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Luciferhimself: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
pillarmaria:
You are an advocate of the devil.
leave me out of this
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Katcall: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
DevilSignature:

Hijab girl wey de troway hijab when she enter my house carry two legs for sky de shout Allah. .. Allah.... Allah as a dey fire one
connect me to one make i explore
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Sweetvie: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mecka:
have you thought of sexing her?
Lol... Am straight grin
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by nwakaegomarcy3: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HlsmcaPKA

This Mexico fan could not process the pain of losing.

So much so that he decided to destroy his TV set after his team crashed out of the 2022 World Cup.

Mexico were eliminated after they finished third in Group C with four points.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thinkfree(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
but there are those that will support fanatism. Except Muslims stop their fanatism,there will always be problem in this country.
Problem every where not Nigeria alone.
You are born into it and you are going to die out of it. Fanatism is not common with Muslim alone but the media tries to make look so.
Go and about the following pogroms
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_violence_in_Czechoslovakia_(1918%E2%80%931920)
Ukraine pogrom1919
Poland pogrom
Spanish pogrom
All of the above are carried out by none Muslims.
Humans are the problem and the problems are human.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Katcall:
have you met an hijab girl that suck dick?
wao. I cannot forget Aisha in ungwa rogo Jos. When that girl comot hijab smoke one stick of cigarettes, I swear na till day break
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:

Problem every where not Nigeria alone.
You are born into it and you are going to die out of it. Fanatism is not common with Muslim alone but the media tries to make look so.
Go and about the following pogroms
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewish_violence_in_Czechoslovakia_(1918%E2%80%931920)
Ukraine pogrom1919
Poland pogrom
Spanish pogrom
All of the above are carried out by none Muslims.
use Nigeria as case study
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Uchenna10(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Seyiemath:
What is sexy about this OUTFIT

Anyway. READ HOW LOST EVERYTHING IN JUST 7 DAYS AND ESCAPED BANDITS ON THE ABUJA-KADUNA HIGHWAY. checkout the story on my profile

Drop part 8 boss.... seems you've gone back abroad abi?

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Seyiemath(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Uchenna10:

Drop part 8 boss.... seems you've gone back abroad abi?

Yes I have travelled out. Part 8 just dropped. Check the thread
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thinkfree(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
use Nigeria as case study
I'm using Christian sponsored pogrom in Europe as my literature review of this very research on fanatism.
Remember fanatism is a word that has no root in any Nigerian language but Christian countries of Europe.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Uchenna10(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Seyiemath:

Yes I have travelled out. Part 8 just dropped. Check the thread

Ok boss....I for like come join u for that way I....9ja no funny at all

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Seyiemath(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Uchenna10:

Ok boss....I for like come join u for that way I....9ja no funny at all

Lol no shaking

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Uchenna10(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Seyiemath:

Lol no shaking

Anyhow boss,I dey loyal..

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Seyiemath(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Uchenna10:

Anyhow boss,I dey loyal..

I Dey with you sir

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:

I'm using Christian sponsored pogrom in Europe as my literature review of this very research on fanatism.
Remember fanatism is a word that has no root in any Nigerian language but Christian countries of Europe.
Muslim fanatism in Nigeria is next to nothing.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thinkfree(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
Muslim fanatism in Nigeria is next to nothing.
Enough of all this. I have some questions regarding the reason for our argument.
1) Does Christianity have a dress code?
2) Can she wear that gown to Catholic church she claimed to be a member?
3) is nudity Christ like?

Last last na hell you dey go for engaging in funication as Christian.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thinkfree:
Enough of all this. I have some questions regarding the reason for our argument.
1) Does Christianity have a dress code?
2) Can she wear that gown to Catholic church she claimed to be a member?
3) is nudity Christ like?

Last last na hell you dey go for engaging in funication as Christian.
don't forget what you told me about the Christian girl you just slept with.
I hate hypocrites!
Is that stadium a mosque? Your dressing code to church is different from a going to relaxation.
If she was going to mosque she will not wear that dress.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Katcall: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
wao. I cannot forget Aisha in ungwa rogo Jos. When that girl comot hijab smoke one stick of cigarettes, I swear na till day break
connect me to her
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Thinkfree(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
uba1991:
don't forget what you told me about the Christian girl you just slept with.
I hate hypocrites!
Is that stadium a mosque? Your dressing code to church is different from a going to relaxation.
If she was going to mosque she will not wear that dress.
so you want to follow me to hell.
A Christian should be a Christian all the time regardless of the situation. From your explanation we should only be Godly when we are in church or mosque.

Ogah you're not in hell today because you are still alive. God no be your play mate.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by AlphaTaikun: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Malcolmprincex:
Former Miss Croatia, Ivana Knoll, has responded to criticism over her revealing outfit to the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Knoll, who dubbed herself "the world cup's hottest fan," sparked controversy after she attended her country's match against Morocco wearing a risque outfit, before changing into another, even more exposing dress for Croatia's second match against Canada.

The beauty queen can be seen in photos that surfaced online posing for selfies with fans while wearing a checkered minidress that bares her breasts.

After the photos went viral, Knoll came under fire from social media users, who berated her and warned her to respect the cultural code of Qatar.

Well, reacting, Knoll said she was "super angry" when she heard about the modesty rules in Qatar and decried that she wouldn't stop wearing outfits that expose her body.

According to the 26-year-old, she has no fear of being arrested by the police.

"I think how can my dress or bikini hurt someone? Please explain me that. First I was thinking if the World Cup is happening there (Qatar), for sure they will allow us everything to make it comfortable for all fans without any of the restrictions.

"Then I heard about the rules and I was shocked. The dress code forbids showing shoulders, knees, belly and everything and I was like, 'Oh my God, I don't even have the clothes to cover all of that'. I was super angry because if I'm not a Muslim and if we in Europe respect hijab and niqab, I think they need also to respect our way of life, our religion and in the end me wearing dresses, bikinis because I'm Catholic from Croatia who is here because of the World Cup.

"But when I arrived I was surprised they were not making any problems about dressing, they allow you to wear everything what you want - except in government buildings, and in the end that's fine." She said.

Asked if she had felt there was any risk of being arrested for her outfits, Knoll replied, "I am never afraid of something like that."

"The reactions are very good. Many of the Qatari people came to me to photograph me. If they hate it and they have something against it, they wouldn't do it. I think it's just another way of life, me and them." She added.

See more photos of Knoll below,

https://twitter.com/Jesuspi64069418/status/1598034491096076288?t=S4yhNLN4au0DKHPeFAxomA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/p/CleEImPPkqs/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=
This girl has to learn to respect the cultural etiquette of these people otherwise it can trigger a fatwa from those religious radicals.

She should shut up and stop seeking undue attention. Period.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

This girl has to learn to respect the cultural etiquete of these people otherwise it can trigger a fatwa from those religious radicals.

She should shut up and stop seeking undueattention. Period.

I agree with you. you’re smart.

Pls tell your friend 1stGenAmerican that I’m madly in love with her and I can’t hide it anymore.

Tell her to pick my calls okay? We used to be friends.

Cheerio.
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by Sparrk007(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Ashawoooooooooooo
Re: World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts by uba1991: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2022
Katcall:
connect me to her
hahahaaaa �! She is married now. She didn't marry me because iam not a Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. / PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.