Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet (61155 Views)

Nigeria Bans Twitter After Company Deletes President Buhari's Tweet - CNN / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Successkay12(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2022
chatinent:
They will still vote APC.
It's like a curse.
U get sense at all?
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2022
tarantino1:

You are the most unintelligent bastard I've ever conversed with in my eight years of being on Nairaland.

Imagine reducing the severity of a death threat by making seem like nothing but a 'foolish opinion'

Imagine being so foolish to the point of arguing for the release of a psychopathic madman who threatened the lives of innocent people going about their day.

Now tell me, why do you support the freedom of a brazen murderous psycho like that? Have you spent the majority of your life issuing death threats and fear that you'll face the same music?
again

Your stupidity is legendary and it seems like I'm talking to a fucking wall and an absolute waste of time.

Lemme give you one more response and if you fail to get it, I'm gonna leave you to wallow in your stupidity.

You support the guy getting bullied by Aisha because he supported the death or violent group that carried out dastardly act of killing Deborah..
Not that he was part of those that killed her.

But you don't support the people like Aisha bullying people who support violent group that have murdered countless breadwinners and innocent people like ipob

What makes the killing of Deborah more painful than breadwinners gruesomely murdered and cannibalized by groups like ipob?

Islam is important to them in the north, same way Biafra is important to them in the east.

So why support one ahead of the other if not gross hypocrisy and disgusting stupidity that has followed you and your family from generation to generation?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by LordErrk: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2022
Lol. See this life ehn, just get sense
That prison wey dem put am too gentle...make dem relocate am to kirikiri, with 20 strokes of cain every morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by AlphaTaikun: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Blessed3434:

'If anyone is caught wearing this shirt in Bauchi, na him mama we go chop'
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Guyman01: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Blessed3434:

'If anyone is caught wearing this shirt in Bauchi, na him mama we go chop'

'If anyone is caught wearing this shirt in Bauchi, we will rape his mother.
This is the correct translation, that chop is actually rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by becky39000(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Karma angry
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by etrouble: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2022
chatinent:
It's like a curse.

A generational curse in your family?
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Richy4(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2022
hikiki:
How I wish Aisha buhari no miss that kick...madam kick am well next time,below the belt..
cheesy grin cheesy grin smiley grin
U lots are the reasons I'm still on Nairaland... what a funny post..

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by etrouble: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2022
Curious345:
I stand with Aisha Buhari'.

Incarcerate him in solitary confinement

Leg go dey pain you ooo.

I think you should sit with her instead.
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by tarantino1: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
again

Your stupidity is legendary and it seems like I'm talking to a fucking wall and an absolute waste of time.

Lemme give you one more response and if you fail to get it, I'm gonna leave you to wallow in your stupidity.

You support the guy getting bullied by Aisha because he supported the death or violent group that carried out dastardly act of killing Deborah..
Not that he was part of those that killed her.

But you don't support the people like Aisha bullying people who support violent group that have murdered countless breadwinners and innocent people like ipob

What makes the killing of Deborah more painful than breadwinners gruesomely murdered and cannibalized by groups like ipob?

Islam is important to them in the north, same way Biafra is important to them in the east.

So why support one ahead of the other if not gross hypocrisy and disgusting stupidity that has followed you and your family from generation to generation?

You are the dense idiot trying to fit in two stories that makes zero sense.

If you stupid parents had any inkling of sense, your pregnancy would have since been aborted and I would not be here stuck in a conversion with a utter fool whose value ranks significantly below that of a sewage tank.

But I guess they were non the wiser. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you mental faculties and critical thinking skills is this low, only God know how foolish the idiots that carried you were.

Your foolish comparison would be a bit sensible if he had only supported the people who did the killing and stopped there.

But no, he further threatened the lives of innocent people who wanted to protest the killing of the innocent girl. And the commander in foolishness like yourself regarded those comments as nothing but a 'foolish opinion'

The fact that your brain is unable to grasp the difference tells me that you are just as demented and prone to murderous rampage as the idiot you defend.

You see how foolish Ur mother was for carrying you to term.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by hssd8nland: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Curious345:
I stand with Aisha Buhari'.

Incarcerate him in solitary confinement
Lol grin this guy ... Got me laughing
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by AlphaTaikun: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2022
FarahAideed:
Boy Who Criticized Aisha Buhari Also Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel

Aminu the 23 year old undergrad who was arrested for allegedly insulting Aisha Buhari also made mockery of the death of matyred christian student Deborah on his Twitter page .
Can we call this Karma?

https://mobile.twitter.com/aminullahie/status/1526067370397155328
That Google Translation from Hausa to English in the attached image is very wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2022
tarantino1:

You are the dense idiot trying to fit in two stories that makes zero sense.

If you stupid parents had any inkling of sense, your pregnancy would have since been aborted and I would not be here stuck in a conversion with a utter fool whose value ranks significantly below that of a sewage tank.

But I guess they were non the wiser. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you mental faculties and critical thinking skills is this low, only God know how foolish the idiots that carried you were.

Your foolish comparison would be a bit sensible if he had only supported the people who did the killing and stopped there.

But no, he further threatened the lives of innocent people who wanted to protest the killing of the innocent. And the commander in foolishness like yourself regarded those comments as nothing but a 'foolish opinion'

The fact that your brain is unable to grasp the difference tells me that you are just as demented and prone to murderous rampage as the idiot you defend.

You see how foolish Ur mother was for carrying you to term.
lmao

I have thrown his stupidity to his face now he is sounding like a broken record.

Stupid idiot

What makes those who support the killers of ifeanyi ubas security operatives who are bread winners and some people's sons and daughters and also forcing people to stay home on Mondays more innocent than those who killed Deborah.

Brain dead niggaz be forming opinion.

Fhuck out my mention with your stupidity.
Ret arded shmuck.
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by AlphaTaikun: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Guyman01:

'If anyone is caught wearing this shirt in Bauchi, we will rape his mother.

This is the correct translation, that chop is actually rape
Guyman01,

Thanks for adding more clarity here... Your English translation is near-perfect. That so-called Google Translation from Hausa to English the OP added to his post is embarassingly wrong!

Google has to upgrade their language translation algorithms to avoid misleading a lot of folks.

That 22-year-old student that was arrested seems to have a history of verbal violence. Indeed he defamed Aisha Muhammed Buhari and now this very irresponsible post about the Deborah killing and t-shirt... All posted in the Hausa language.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by AfonjaConehead: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2022
LegacyB:

This is not APC vs PDP use your intuition deeply.

Thanks now please move along
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by adesoro80595: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2022
Oh really! Then the suicide bomber from Yola can have him for dinner, I don't give a hoot.Oh really! Then the suicide bomber from Yola can have him for dinner, I don't give a hoot....

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Midehi3(f): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
FreestuffsNg

I have withdrawn my sympathy for the boy because of this news, you can proceed with your cyber bullying narrative
It will soon get to his turn and that Moh247, internet never forget
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by dazzlingd(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2022
youngbabaj:
If they cant get us through emotions
Religion wont escape us

I wish he dies in the place,
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Faposky95: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2022
... wasn't the 1st Madam occupying the seat....?
A woman like her daughter slaughtered...only for her to punish him in front of us all on the basis of 'them-yab-me'.....

#edeypainmeyooo
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by aspabay(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
can any sensible person translate what he said?

Anyone who wears this shirt in Bauchi will be severely dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by tarantino1: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
lmao

I have thrown his stupidity to his face now he is sounding like a broken record.

Stupid idiot

What makes those who support the killers of ifeanyi ubas security operatives who are bread winners and some people's sons and daughters and also forcing people to stay home on Mondays more innocent than those who killed Deborah.

Brain dead niggaz be forming opinion.

Fhuck out my mention with your stupidity.
Ret arded shmuck.

I had no idea that I've been arguing with a low iq sub human ever since.

Threw stupidity to whose face? A sub human monkey like you who sees death threats to peaceful protesters as nothing more than a 'foolish opinion' has no moral or intellectual authority to throw 'stupidity to any one's face' aside from the apes that sired you.

And as long as you continue to quote me, I'll be here to imbibe you with the sense of reason and logic your progenitors failed to teach u.

From the very first comment you made, you've attempted the belittle the severity of the comment made by your fellow animal.

From calling it a mere foolish opinion to comparing it to people supporting ipob.

You are either mentally handicapped or being purposely obtuse. And if the matter pain you well well, go to where's he locked up and break him out.
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Nwaajasa: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
whoever that wear this shirt in Bauchi we will eat his mother. Meaning that we will beat anybody that wear this T.shirt in Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Kuntakinte7: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:

Correct translation says

Anyone that wears this tshirts in Bauchi we will deal with him.
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Kuntakinte7: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Curious345:

Here is the translation

"if anyone wears this shirt in Bauchi, na him mama we go butcher and chop"

UWARSA is a slang in hausa it does not really mean the mother when used in such context. It simply means the person will be dealt with
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by DestinyNigga: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2022
Aisha Buhari should cut his legs. He's a big fool!
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2022
tarantino1:

I had no idea that I've been arguing with a low iq sub human ever since.

Threw stupidity to whose face? A sub human monkey like you who sees death threats to peaceful protesters as nothing more than a 'foolish opinion' has no moral or intellectual authority to throw 'stupidity to any one's face' aside from the apes that sired you.

And as long as you continue to quote me, I'll be here to imbibe you with the sense of reason and logic your progenitors failed to teach u.

From the very first comment you made, you've attempted the belittle the severity of the comment made by your fellow animal.

From calling it a mere foolish opinion to comparing it to people supporting ipob.

You are either mentally handicapped or being purposely obtuse. And if the matter pain you well well, go to where's he locked up and break him out.

lemme know when you are ready to answer my question.

Ignoring your dead brain who only gets outraged by the death of one person but not the death of many people

Sick bastard.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by SexyBabe001: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
then you have not been reading the comments on the first page.

Should people think everyone that supports Igbos who have violently murdered and cannibalized innocent people in south east be bullied if they have any other opinion in the future?

Whats the correlation here with IPOB? Did yiu see me mention IPOB neither did I condemn them?

Why una like to dey play victim game?

Na wa oo
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2022
Why is Google interpreting nonsense.

I think is time we sue google.

See the right interpretation
If anyone is caught wearing this shirt in Bauchi, na him mama we go chop'
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by backtalkG(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2022
crood:
google no dey sensible grin
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by franksam2009: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2022
We will deal with anybody that puts on this shirt in Bauchi, that's the real translation
Re: Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet by onuman: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2022
chatinent:
It's like a curse.

Cursed with religion.
Problem is if you ask then to have Arewa Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws,
they will refuse, they will tell you that they want the south and middle belt with them in one Nigeria.
Worse, Political leaders in the south and middle belt are like cowards before these Islamists in the far north. If not, what is the difficulty in cutting out the south and parts of the middle belt from the 12 Sharia states?
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.