Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? (13937 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) / The Bleachers Celebrate; Tonto Dike Spotted With Bleaching Expert Pela.. / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by chiscos: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
Nigerian Celebrity Spy at Work!!!!!!!!!
Tonto Dike spotted at the Damage Premier Trashy or Flashy

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=201189246611560&set=a.200922319971586.51129.170403466356805&type=1&theater
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Hardballer(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by anonymous6(f): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
non of the above, she looks like a fashion mistake

fashion mistake
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=746290.msg9024695#msg9024695
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by 48noble(m): 2:45am On Aug 28, 2011
beautiful and colourful ready to brand any married cheating guy, like, you all.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Jackieugo(f): 2:50am On Aug 28, 2011
The hair and make up is ok. The outfit makes her look like a waitor though undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Myluv1: 3:06am On Aug 28, 2011
Waiter, der is
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Cuteobi(f): 3:29am On Aug 28, 2011
Waiter,a Martini pls!
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 28, 2011
Oh my goodness. *shakes head*
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by EdnaJones: 3:51am On Aug 28, 2011
nt bad, is jst d outfit dat luks kinda funny on her,
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Fimmy(m): 3:55am On Aug 28, 2011
TOO FAKE
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Cmiller(m): 4:03am On Aug 28, 2011
*falls asleep*
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 28, 2011
I love it!
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by BodyKiss(m): 4:09am On Aug 28, 2011
anonymous6:

non of the above, she looks like a fashion mistake

[size=18pt]Farts while ROFLMAO grin grin[/size]
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by JUSTME2SY: 4:19am On Aug 28, 2011
Are those medicated glasses or fashion ones? To me they look like Tv screen
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by BABE3: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2011
LMAO---  I'm all about fashion/style freedom and all; however, this whole look just doesn't sit well with me. She's neither a Waitress nor an air Hostess, so why is she playing dress up? Abi was it Halloween in 9ja?

She looks like a Caricatured Ring-bearer. I'm sure she was wearing Chuck-Taylors.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Rhino5dm: 5:20am On Aug 28, 2011
No comment

Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 28, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO---  I'm all about fashion/style freedom and all; however, this whole look just doesn't sit well with me. She's neither a Waitress nor an air Hostess, so why is she playing dress up? Abi was it Halloween in 9ja?

She looks like a Caricatured Ring-bearer. I'm sure she was wearing Chuck-Taylors.

Same here grin grin grin grin I believe in personal style and everything, but I don't know what she was trying to achieve here. grin
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by cold(m): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2011
She wasn't looking that bad when I met her tonite.Really nice personality.Kinda blurred though
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by hbabe(f): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2011
Not too good. She does look like a waitress.
What was she thinking!
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by darne(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2011
cold:

She wasn't looking that bad when I met her tonite.Really nice personality[b].Kinda blurred though[/b]

But thanks for letting Us Know You Met her  angry angry

@Post

TRASSSSSHHHYYY is the Word For her !!!! Mtccheeeew !
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Merc: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2011
She looks like a waitress. Fashion disaster.
grin
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by VUVUZELA10: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2011
Is Tonto Dike now a waitress? She woke up on the wrong side of her bed. Her sense of fashion that day was trashy.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2011
cold:
She wasn't looking that bad when I met her tonite.Really nice personality.Kinda blurred though

Aw, lucky you lol. She smoke igbo with am? lol.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2011
I looooooove the look.

Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by ragdollz: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2011
Not a good look. She didn't pull it off well. A dress to a premiere is always the best bet. You can't just "decide" to go in a waiter's uniform!! Lol. And her lips look like she'd had those injections done like some White stars do tongue
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by DTLlimited: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2011
lol
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2011
haba u guys shud giv ha some credit na.she luks gud except dat dat trousers doesnt luk gud 4 d outfit.if u feel beta dan ha y dont u upload ur picture 4 all to judge,d way u judge her shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by cold(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2011
ogugua88:

Aw, lucky you lol. She smoke igbo with am? lol.
cheesy omalichanwa,odiro easy o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Plumkin(f): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2011
Too much black ruined the look. I would lose the jacket if I were her.
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Mrmann: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2011
Guess Its Halloween
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2011
Haterz at werk! grin
Re: Tonto Dike Spotted At The Damage Premier Trashy Or Flashy? by Hoodrat(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

,,,,, / Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals / Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.