Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) (28585 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Dickson Imported Indian Magicians, Spiritualists To Yenegoa For Election - Degi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by herkeem: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu lands in Yenegoa the capital of Bayelsa State for the APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN RALLY today.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by herkeem: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wth these crowd it is easy to conclude that BAYELSA IS BATIFIED �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY9gi7rMsRk
Good day fellow Nairalanders. Get Free 100MB to your MTN Line when you help us subscribe to this YouTube Channel. How to get the free data:
1. Follow the link below and click SUBSCRIBE
2. Comment done on the latest video on Osun Inauguration
3. Send your MTN Number to us on WhatsApp: 0..8138..2215.60 to get your free data. The first 20 people to subscribe will also get access to this premium apps for free.
If you don't need all that you can also help us subscribe as it takes only few seconds.

https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

It takes maximum of five seconds to click the subscribe button.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tinubu is too old and corrupt , he will not be president

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by yyba: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
TINUBU the incoming president of nigeria kenan

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Fraudbidient littering Nairaland with fake news.

It's not surprising, you have no iota of integrity. You that can lie of contributing money to OBIdient movement undecided
PrinceOfLagos:

99 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Fraudbidient littering Nairaland with fake news.

It's not surprising, you have no iota of integrity. You that can lie of contributing money to OBIdient movement undecided
Asiwaju omoluabi Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Make I wait here for the latest gaffe!

God bless ApPDP!

Buhariiiiiii grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Spicycat(f): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
JAGABAN has all the traits of a presidential figure.
Aso Rock is sure for him no doubt.
Congrats in advance.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
yyba:
TINUBU the incoming president of nigeria kenan
In your dreams or did Tinubu give you some of that stuff?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
JAGABAN

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

The nightmare of ndi Shettima is the president, Tinubu is just a figure head grin

The sleepless night of ndi Buhari is cloned grin grin

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Lagosfinder(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Welcome

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Birds of a feather! Fraudbidient supporting international liar, not surprising.

Between, Where's your integrity
PrinceOfLagos:

Asiwaju omoluabi Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

My vote and that of over 160million Nigerians is for Peter Obi....

You can cry all you want , we don't care

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

My vote and that of over 160million Nigerians is for Asiwaju omoluabi Peter Obi....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why did you lied of donating into Obi's cause angry
PrinceOfLagos:

My vote and that of over 160million Nigerians is for Asiwaju omoluabi Peter Obi....

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why did you lied of donating into Obi's cause angry
I did but it's your headache wether to believe it or not

We Move cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by favor914: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My vote and that of over 160million Nigerians is for Peter Obi....

Prince of Eko, you are going too far, He cannot even win Anambra State, his excuse @ the end will be, I tried my best.

If he wins Anambra State, he will be considered greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe, Odumegwu Ojukwu & Nnamdi Kanu combined.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
You said the same thing before the primary election I can still remember what you do call him them unfortunately you are now the asiere.
PrinceOfLagos:

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin
favor914:
He cannot even win Anambra State, his excuse @ the end will be, I tried my best.

If he wins Anambra State, he will be considered greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe, Odumegwu Ojukwu & Nnamdi Kanu combined.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by HomoSapiien: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Peter Obi has stopped going for campaign.

Werey no wan spend money again. It’s obvious he’s going to lose. grin grin

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by kk2027: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Make I wait here for the latest gaffe!

God bless ApPDP!

Buhariiiiiii grin

Shift let me join you to wait grin

Because a townhall is different from balabu blu blu bulaba and a dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Obaofaba: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
I don't really know why this man is still campaigning, you are the president already Sir.

His only challenger Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has been rendered 'orphan' by the so called obidient.

My only prayer is for them not to only campaign vigorously for Obi, but to also aggressively vote for him. That way you have a smooth ride to Aso rock.

#Obimustcontest

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wetin concern ayiri with bayelsa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Nerdified: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
We await the latest gaffe cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by favor914: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Wetin concern ayiri with bayelsa
Surprised to see the Itsekiri man there, guess it is a Niger Delta movement?, not forgetting Urhobos have about 2 or 3 dominated LGs in Baylesa State.

Pdp most likely in the presidential election, will win the state, followed by APC.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
favor914:
Surprised to see the Itsekiri man there, guess it is a Niger Delta movement?, not forgetting Urhobos have about 2 or 3 dominated LGs in Baylesa State.
is he frm bayelsa state?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Mourinho24: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dearest Nairalanders, pls did anyone of you get an email from Kenneth Okonkwo, LP spokeperson on his birthday last month that they have won some prizes and money should be sent for waybill?

Pls, I need some assistance. Na December we don reach so!!!

Thanks
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by favor914: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
is he frm bayelsa state?
Waffi Man, former Pdp henchman Delta State.

James Onanefe Ibori loyalist.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sit at home casualty don start again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by worldTina(f): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
undecided
Re: Tinubu Lands In Yenegoa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
And you have to also cover the beneficiary account?

Which if Obi campaign account starts with the account number you claimed to have deposited into?
Why blurring the narration, the beneficiary account number, and name?

Fraudbidient
PrinceOfLagos:

I did but it's your headache wether to believe it or not

We Move cool

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.