Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding (80929 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Emola12(m): 2:09am On Dec 03, 2022
Buh mouh forget dis matter ooo the lady on picture looking pretty oo OP abi i fit get her number
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by advanceDNA: 2:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Savvy19:
This lady must have been sleeping with people's husband too before she got married. In her own case, it is her sister that has to sleep with her husband. I think it's karma smiley

So who did deborah kill for her to killed by mobs...??
All those that got kidnapped and killed...by this logic they must have killed and kidnapped somone too or their fathers were kidnappers and killers as well....??

Shít happens....life is full of more bad than good pple ...thats why more negative things happen...
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by RichAbujaGuy: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2022
unclejb2:
It's a family affair .

The husband and her sister don dey fvck since Monday even before the wedding was fixed.

Could also be Karma for sleeping with other people's husbands in the past.

This should serve as a warning to all these girls fvcking people's husbands without remorse. Your mother might be the person to fvck your husband

You reminded me about this NL classic thread. wink

I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Jan 30, 2016

https://www.nairaland.com/2900528/caught-mother-having-sex-husband
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by sulakishop(m): 3:30am On Dec 03, 2022
E don teh wey dem start
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by qtguru(m): 3:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Another useless man , 4 days. No discipline
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by specialofficer: 3:56am On Dec 03, 2022
qtguru:
Another useless man , 4 days. No discipline
sir who do you prefer between Maximilian Swartz and mosh ?
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by qtguru(m): 4:01am On Dec 03, 2022
specialofficer:
sir who do you prefer between Maximilian Swartz and mosh ?

I don't know them, I learnt webdev before they existed, I used MDN(Mozilla Developer Network) but anyone one of them is good.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Jeon(m): 4:15am On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:
Vaginarians like jeon, candidlady, virginprincess, siofra and so many other wahala feminists has seen food for the night..
Anticipate them and their likes flooding here to spew trash. Smh

I never knew a hard-core penis redpilll that's always right will be hallucinating over me because of yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by kcekpo: 4:18am On Dec 03, 2022
Its painful sha...but must time this can be as a result of karma search yourself if in the past you have kpansh someone husband just know is a pay back time. If it yes quickly forgive both of them and move on.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by oz4real83(m): 4:46am On Dec 03, 2022
ubahojukwu59:
Why would you stay without bathing for one week because of crazy people's betrayal? You don't deserve the punishment you gave yourself.
but she ate food through out the period, that shows that having a bath wasn't a priority to her sad
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by IamAsiri: 4:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Savvy19:
This lady must have been sleeping with people's husband too before she got married. In her own case, it is her sister that has to sleep with her husband. I think it's karma smiley

Na wa o shocked. See judgement! So, you are saying that it can only be ... because... Pele o, arinurode, olumoran okan angry.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by pikechukwu6(m): 5:01am On Dec 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy BULLSHIT...this one loud. Days without bath? You must be a dirty type and that could be reason your hubby jumped to your sisters clean pekus.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Emmanuel909090: 5:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Too bad
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by specialofficer: 5:08am On Dec 03, 2022
qtguru:

I don't know them,I learnt webdev before they existed, I used MDN(Mozilla Developer Network) but anyone one of them is good.
wow! That means you must have in a dev for a very long time. I'm planning on using the two, I'm currently on css and hope to finish before the year runs out
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Sweetvie: 5:11am On Dec 03, 2022
jaxxy:
[/b]U can't hate on both. Forgive ur sister or ur husband and move on. [b]

hating both is tantamount to ruining all ur existing family, marital and biological. That is not very wise as u will still need to see them if not need them and probably reconcile or manage the situation. U cannot be completely isolated from ur family. it will be 10times harder for u too heal.
@bolded
You say what? Well, it's only when you're in that shoe you will know how it feel.... All this one you're rapping here is news.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by ShaqFu: 5:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Shit happens.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Curious345: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2022
How much did you get from the donations ?
Sunset17:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since due to lack of money. Am currently having high fever.I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may the peace of the Lord be with anyone reading this message. Acct no:
Anngela GTBank
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by egunna(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2022
wizzprince:
Nothing sweet reach make you be the only boy or girl among your siblings

This kind nonsense no fit happen
u don hear of gay or lesbians?
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nhemzie17: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

I never knew a hard-core penis redpilll that's always right will be hallucinating over me because of yesterday.

Not just yesterday. Been watching your stupidity for months now.
Just decided to engage you yesterday.
The others I mentioned are way better than you are.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by HRMK: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2022
am sure its not the first time!
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Aguiyimba(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2022
wizzprince:
Nothing sweet reach make you be the only boy or girl among your siblings

This kind nonsense no fit happen

Your papa, mama or cousin can run you street. The best best is to as ok God to avoid such from you.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Flamemignon1(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2022
She should be glad she found out she was getting married to a public toilet before the actual marriage
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by jaxxy(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
@bolded
You say what? Well, it's only when you're in that shoe you will know how it feel.... All this one you're rapping here is news.

u learn to forgive. its not the natural reaction to betrayal bt when u understand human are imperfect and flawed ur better prepared to adapt or forgive. it makes nonsense to isolate urself from everybody especially family cos any other person cud still betray or offend u.

Forgiving and learning are 2 special and vital skills humans need
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Jeon(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Not just yesterday. Been watching your stupidity for months now.
Just decided to engage you yesterday.
The others I mentioned are way better than you are.

Still reduce noting in me.
Ur cry cheesy I LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE HATES /IN PAINS OVER ME, THANKS TO PLUTO IN MY FIRST HOUSE.
I GET PLEASURE OVER SOMEONE'S CRY

MOST MEN DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND NEXT TO RATING SCALES.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nhemzie17: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

Still reduce noting in me.
Ur cry cheesy I LOVE TO SEE SOMEONE HATES /IN PAINS OVER ME, THANKS TO PLUTO IN MY FIRST HOUSE.
I GET PLEASURE OVER SOMEONE'S CRY

MOST MEN DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND NEXT TO RATING SCALES.

Lol. It's a faceless forum, you wouldn't have any courage to speak shit if we physically cross path.
That being said, Let's sign a peace treaty so this heat between us could stop. I have some jobs to concentrate on
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Jeon(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Lol. It's a faceless forum, you wouldn't have any courage to speak shit if we physically cross path.
That being said, Let's sign a peace treaty so this heat between us could stop. I have some jobs to concentrate on

Iike I say " Nothing reduce in me " Hate me more because I don't buy/will never buy the BS most of display on NL /offline .

You can hate for now till infinity it won't shake me.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nhemzie17: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

Iike I say " Nothing reduce in me " Hate me more because I don't buy/will never buy the BS most of display on NL /offline .

You can hate for now till infinity it won't shake me.

I'm really sorry to have exchanged words with a suspected man hiding as a lady
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by OlufemiAbbey(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2022
You these bloggers! You posted a video but couldn't allow us listen to it. I believe she spoke in English. You might as well just write out the words she said without the video cos I don't understand why it's your voice that will do justice to what she said. This is poor. Introduce yourself, your channel and leave the fvcking video alone to play by itself. Your voice no even sweet sef. I'm angry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Jeon(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:

I'm really sorry to have exchanged words with a suspected man hiding as a lady

WHO CARES?
You are free to call me SIMP AND GAY... AS FAR IT DOESN'T PRESS YOU OUT OF BREATHE/NEITHER STOPPING YOU FOR GETTING VAGINA FROM THOSE GIRLS THAT BILLS YOU URGENT 5K OFFLINE.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2022
They've been fvckin since, even before d wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.