Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! (38523 Views)

Brazilians Stone Their Team To Welcome Them From World Cup / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / Messi Needs World Cup More Than Any Player On Earth — Otamendi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Osariemen12: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na only better waists I dey see so.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Emu4life(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
lol
Do they speak/understand English?? How do you communicate?
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by sureinfo: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
See finishing.... Shame catch me that day even say na friendly
honestly lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Iliveforever(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
jimmyolasun:
take me with you too on your next vacation now ... cry cry edakun just take me out of nigeria

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Illegal1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
boldking:
You see, this was the exact reason we told you guys to vote wisely

Vote Peter Obi because you’re doing yourself good, a vote for apc is a wasted vote

carry ur mumu talk comot 4rm here jare....

peter obi wen no go even win 3 state...
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
E dey here o!

https://www.nairaland.com/7469741/big-party-after-brazil-thrashes#118984432

cc jojothaiv

jojothaiv:

Egbon, no be so o.

grin grin grin Sha no forget tag me make I confirm something.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
I speak enough Portuguese. Very few speak English.

Emu4life:
Do they speak/understand English?? How do you communicate?
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
There's more where that came from! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7469741/big-party-after-brazil-thrashes#118984432

Osariemen12:
Na only better waists I dey see so.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2022

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Emola12(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
jimmyolasun:
take me with you too on your next vacation now ... cry cry edakun just take me out of nigeria
lol small yansh dey shake
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by NaijaElba(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
I was in Sao Paulo throughout last week. I experienced the patriotic nature of the Brazilians, specifically during their WC match against Cameroon. Before the match, everywhere was agog with different chants and majority wearing the Brazilian Jersey. I noticed they worship football in that country. I wish my country Nigeria can get to that level someday.

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Streetmovement(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I go lap this country just for flexing and banging of big ass bitches, it's something I can never miss, I want to have a taste.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Kenmatt(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Brazilian ladies with Bom Short are like...

Who will help me with the Picture of that former Zimbabwe's President; R Mugabe
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
It shall come to pass!
Amen o
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Goodbadbowy419: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Okortor:
Oga I'm seeing no enjoyment there, na 9ja de enjoy the world cup pass, come lag for inferno @ akowonjo or sugarland lounge &bar @Chevron drive lekki and many others nightlife make u see men drinking chilled beer with wine then viewing all these young chick's perching around for hook ups, feeding ur eye's will definitely get u Carried away here!!!!!!!!
Correct guy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Tegabadguy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I’m here in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on vacation, and do you guys know that each time they have a World Cup game, most businesses here shut down, so that their citizens can have time to watch the game.

What do you guys think? Is it good? Should Nigeria do the same thing?

Here are some images I captured during the Brazil vs Switzerland game

Watch the video here and don't forget to like and subscribe o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYNtIl7SMA
Brazil love football
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nice! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. So where are you now?

NaijaElba:
I was in Sao Paulo throughout last week. I experienced the patriotic nature of the Brazilians, specifically during their WC match against Cameroon. Before the match, everywhere was agog with different chants and majority wearing the Brazilian Jersey. I noticed they worship football in that country. I wish my country Nigeria can get to that level someday.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by norriswood(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
jimmyolasun:
..go to Benin Republic or chad now..nah still out of naija
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
My guy if you come here you go tire o! They are everywhere. If you decide to toast every beautiful girl wey you see, you no go get to your destination, because they just keep coming every seconds.

The women here say their men no dey faithful at all. I no blame the men, me self go do the same thing. lol
Because they are fine, and don't play hard to get. For here, kissing on first date na normal. I'm enjoying it. lol grin

Streetmovement:

I go lap this country just for flexing and banging of big ass bitches, it's something I can never miss, I want to have a taste.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yes short shorts na normal thing here. They wear it in all settings, in front of their parents, the mama self wear one. lol

Kenmatt:
Brazilian ladies with Bom Short are like...

Who will help me with the Picture of that former Zimbabwe's President; R Mugabe
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yes they do!

Tegabadguy:
Brazil love football
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by jimmyolasun: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
norriswood:
..go to Benin Republic or chad now..nah still out of naija

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Streetmovement(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
My guy if you come here you go tire o! They are everywhere. If you decide to toast every beautiful girl wey you see, you no go get to your destination, because they just keep coming every seconds.

The women here say their men no dey faithful at all. I no blame the men, me self go do the same thing. lol
Because they are fine, and don't play hard to get. For here, kissing on first date na normal. I'm enjoying it. lol grin

Manchi you dey burst my headlines grin

Some of my men dey that Brazil, no shaking I go lap that country very soon make I come Facebook all your cappings for my self, na to knack wetin no good grin

I believe you
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by KennethEnyi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Brazil and naija I no even know which one useless pass sef
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Tegabadguy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Yes they do!

okay
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Zeel007: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buddha3:

As per say na "belief" you take get visa and resources travel out na!

You'll hardly see a Nigerian who'll give you honest details as to how he/she succeeded at something. Them go dey form yeye motivation and inspiration talk when you ask them.

Aspire to perspire so you can refire yen yen yen!

That's a lie, he has actually said it more than twice that he trades stock. He even shared the strategy on how he trades using Bollinger band and stochastic as confirmation.

He said that's how he could get money to fund his travelling expenses. So don't just jump into conclusion like that
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zeel007:

That's a lie, he has actually said it more than twice that he trades stock. He even shared the strategy on how he trades using Bollinger band and stochastic as confirmation.

He said that's how he could get money to fund his travelling expenses. So don't just jump into conclusion like that

I haven't seen his previous responses on the subject matter. I only responded to what I read as his feedback. And I am justified to have this stance towards him.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Emeka71(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
sureinfo:
Not surprising, they worship football in that country plus what do you expect when you have a reasonable team that's always a joy to watch, not those that can't even qualify for the world cup or defend a halftime 4-0 lead lipsrsealed
That is because they take soccer so serious; probably in thier constitution.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by Zeel007: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buddha3:

I haven't seen his previous responses on the subject matter. I only responded to what I read as his feedback. And I am justified to have this stance towards him.

He said it in a comment section in one of is thread
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by sureinfo: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Emeka71:
That is because they take soccer so serious; probably in thier constitution.
fair point.
Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Thank you for your reply.

Zeel007:

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More! by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:11am On Mar 23, 2023
I replied you and posted a link to a thread where I explained a lot. But you are right that most Nigerians don't share info. On my travels, I tried to interview Nigerians, but almost all of them refused.

Me I get my life history on here, plus tips to help others.

Buddha3:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Nigeria's First Ever Motor Racing Championship Sponsored By Tecno / 5 Senior Arsenal Players Who Want To Leave The Club After A Nightmare Season / Golden Eaglets Crowned 2022 WAFU B Champions After Beating Burkina Faso In Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.