Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party (25733 Views)

Enugu APC Crisis: Former Speaker, Ex-governor, 39 Others Expelled / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Doyin Okupe And 11 Others Expelled By Ogun Chapter Of Labour Party by NessFortunate: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2022
obynzo:

But ApC have organized press conferences where they lied. So it is not new. You seem to overrate APC they are desperate and are playing the wrong cards.

indeed my bad that's what Lal mohammed is good at, i was trying to say a state Working committee of a political party can't organize press conference just to be mischevious, because they are answerable to the NEC. Come 2023 i will vote PDP But deep down i want any other party but APC not to win.. Dem too do us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / NURTW President, Baruwa, Others Detained Over Alleged Culpable Homicide / Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.