Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

PDP Members In Birnin Kudu, Jigawa March For PDP Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members In Birnin Kudu, Jigawa March For PDP Candidates (6655 Views)

Appeal Court Orders Bye-Election For Birniin Kudu, Buji In Jigawa / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Members In Birnin Kudu, Jigawa March For PDP Candidates by Coolgent(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jostoman:
Omo this people mean business o

Operation return BAT to IRAPAJI

1 Like

Re: PDP Members In Birnin Kudu, Jigawa March For PDP Candidates by Coolgent(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
frank14011991:
yes Ina jigawa, tinubu ze chi jigawa insha Allah
Hey enemy of 9ja,
Good people of Jigawa and indeed Nigerians will disgrace you and BULABULO BLABA come February insha Allahu.
Re: PDP Members In Birnin Kudu, Jigawa March For PDP Candidates by uba1991: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
tuoyoojo:
The way the crowd comes out one is tempted to think its almost same set of people who came out for PDP that would come out for APC

I remember then, during Atiku's campaign in kano when he was contesting against buhari, the crowd atiku pulled a mammoth crowd but when elections resulted came out, it was a different ball game
Buhari was on the ballot
Re: PDP Members In Birnin Kudu, Jigawa March For PDP Candidates by Kfed4ril(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .

If he has the blue print to transforming Nigeria, why didn’t he share it with Buhari? The man he made president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Thursday: 32 Burn To Death, 18 Crushed In Multiple Accidents / 10,000MW Not Realisable By December - Nebo / Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.