Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,748 members, 7,834,514 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Desperately In Need Of An Online Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Desperately In Need Of An Online Job (289 Views)

Desperately In Need Of A Job / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperately In Need Of An Online Job by SuperJ111(f): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
To start with, I am requesting for an 'online job' because I have a toddler that is yet to start school and I don't have a relative around that I can drop her for.

I am a graduate of Forestry, very good with the use of Ms word, Ms excel and Power point but I have a little challenge with Corel draw.
I am very good with running advert on Facebook Ads Manager.
Also, I have a long time experience in customer care services.
I am hardworking, dedicated, a good team player and I have the ability to learn first. I am open to a new line of job and I can assure you that you will never regret it.

Kindly reach out to me if you have a job for me or if there is any recommendation.
Re: Desperately In Need Of An Online Job by kelvine(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Send me a PM let's talk about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Generate Passive Income From Affiliate Marketing / Admin Executive / Latest Work From Home Jobs For Nigerans In 2023 {earn In Dollars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.