Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll (3663 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by basybasy: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
mii4u:

Abeg tell dem. The strategy that apc supporters are using now is to create fear in the minds of obidients by telling us that peter is not going anyway. The. Truth is why are they not bothered about Atiku they feel is a strong contender, why always obi that they believe is structureless?
Because it is Obi supporters that are creating nuisance everywhere. They are making too much noise
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by a4cube: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
basybasy:

Which quality which Obi has which Tinubu does not have? Tell me? You are just packaging a wrong product. You know that Obi cannot win. Obi cannot get 5% of northern votes, because they know that they suffer it. No north person wants Nigeria to be divided and north understands d implications of voting for Obi.
I don't think I mentioned Obi in my post. Am trying to tell you to vote the right person and not vote to show somebody whatever you have in mind. Anybody that win, non of the major contestants will suffer if the govt turn out to be bad. Its you the ordinary citizens that will suffer the bad govt. So make use of your sense and stop hating on Obi.
Re: Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll by a4cube: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Eniitankorede:

So Igbo people are sane people, while the rest are insane? We shall show you on election day.
Petrol queue and high cost of everything is showing you already. Think of that before you show somebody that Is enjoying his life in far away sane country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Owerri Flyover Still Useless 10yrs After Construction: Pictures / Why Was Tinubu Not At Dangote Refinery Commissioning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.