Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu (11415 Views)

Awolowo Prophesied Ibeju-lekki's Prosperity , Says Sanwo-olu / Nigeria Is On The Path Of Prosperity, Says Osinbajo / Nigeria Is On The Path Of Prosperity, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by adenigga(m): 3:27am On Dec 02, 2022
The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has called on the people of Bayelsa State to vote for him in the 2023 general elections, saying he knows the way to the prosperity of the country.

Tinubu spoke on Thursday at the APC presidential rally held at the Ox-Bow Lake Pavilion, Yenagoa, amidst tight security and torrential rainfall, with about five gunboats patrolling the Ekoli River in front of the facility.

The rally was preceded by a visit to the Bayelsa State Traditional Rulers Council, headed by the monarch of Ekpetiama Kingdom, King Bubaraye Dakolo.

The APC standard bearer, while addressing a crowd of supporters, said, “Follow me; I know the way to prosperity. Follow me, I will take you there. Vote for me; I will make your life better. Go to Lagos and see what we have made of it.

“Today, I bring you news and renewed hope. Your salvation is here. Prosperity is here. We will create thousands of jobs. Bayelsa is one of the most industrious states, blessed with mineral resources. I will make Bayelsa a technical hub and create expert jobs.”

The Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Simon Lalong, said, “We are going to win everywhere in the South-South.

“No more technicalities of the Supreme Court. Asiwaju is going to win; he is your own.”

In their separate remarks, a former national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, said that Tinubu had the capacity, commitment, and trust to govern Nigeria.
Source: https://punchng.com/I-know-the-way-to-prosperity-says-Tinubu

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by coutinho12: 3:30am On Dec 02, 2022
adenigga:

The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has called on the people of Bayelsa State to vote for him in the 2023 general elections, saying he knows the way to the prosperity of the country.

Tinubu spoke on Thursday at the APC presidential rally held at the Ox-Bow Lake Pavilion, Yenagoa, amidst tight security and torrential rainfall, with about five gunboats patrolling the Ekoli River in front of the facility.

The rally was preceded by a visit to the Bayelsa State Traditional Rulers Council, headed by the monarch of Ekpetiama Kingdom, King Bubaraye Dakolo.

The APC standard bearer, while addressing a crowd of supporters, said, “Follow me; I know the way to prosperity. Follow me, I will take you there. Vote for me; I will make your life better. Go to Lagos and see what we have made of it.

“Today, I bring you news and renewed hope. Your salvation is here. Prosperity is here. We will create thousands of jobs. Bayelsa is one of the most industrious states, blessed with mineral resources. I will make Bayelsa a technical hub and create expert jobs.”

The Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Simon Lalong, said, “We are going to win everywhere in the South-South.

“No more technicalities of the Supreme Court. Asiwaju is going to win; he is your own.”

In their separate remarks, a former national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, said that Tinubu had the capacity, commitment, and trust to govern Nigeria.

Source: https://punchng.com/I-know-the-way-to-prosperity-says-Tinubu

Compltete idiot talk

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Bontafa: 3:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Exactly.

Through a town Hall

Different from...

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2022
No doubt!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has proven to be a financial strategist and goal getter!

I have no atom of doubt that Asiwaju would perform outstandingly well

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Bontafa: 3:45am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
No doubt!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has proven to be a financial strategist and goal getter!

Exactly via the Broooooom channels

86 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Obidient4life2: 3:47am On Dec 02, 2022
Druggy thinks that Agbero work is the way!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by worldTina(f): 3:52am On Dec 02, 2022
Hahahhaha
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Laple0541(m): 3:56am On Dec 02, 2022
If Tinubu tells you he knows the way to prosperity, believe him, he knows the way.

He's a goal getter, even when the northern cabal, the presidency, the vice presidency, the senate president, APC chairman and many governors stood against him from being the party's presidential candidate, he still achieved his aim. This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs now not a coward with lies and statistical fabrications.

Come May 29, 2023, Asiwaji Bola Ahmed Ikechukwu Danjuma Emilokan will be sworn in as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the special grace of God.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Curious345: 4:03am On Dec 02, 2022
No sane man or woman will support TINUBU AND APC..

Only a Yaba psychiatric hospital certified escapee would

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 4:11am On Dec 02, 2022
Yeah right.
You deceived Nigerians into hardship 8 years ago. Wasted 7+ years of Nigerians time.

Abeg shut up there!

Nigerians are still waiting for the 3 million jobs per year, steady light and fuel promised to them by fraudsters like you .

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by 4song: 4:13am On Dec 02, 2022
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Peterobi90: 4:17am On Dec 02, 2022
And you didnt tell Buhari/APC?....

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 4:22am On Dec 02, 2022
tongue

"Today, I bring you news and renewed hope. Your salvation is here. Prosperity is here. We will create thousands of jobs. Bayelsa is one of the most industrious states, blessed with mineral resources. I will make Bayelsa a technical hub and create expert jobs.”

Uncle please tell us another story.

This old format doesn't work since time immemorial tongue

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by apache22b: 5:00am On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 5:30am On Dec 02, 2022
Peterobi90:
And you didnt tell Buhari/APC?....

He did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Is Still Surprised
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by englishmart(m): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2022
He's talking about personal prosperity. If not, how do you explain he accrued over $8b in net worth just as a two term governor

6 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by beerfraud: 5:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Don't loud it
Don't let Peter Pandora Obituary copy it

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by 2blessed01(m): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2022
If dats true...hw did you watch APC fail under your watch as d APC leader....

. Nonsense....you can't give wot you don't have....
NIGERIANS are wise now... offcourse, except from ur gullible urchins who See's you as d next president of IRAGBIJI village union grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Golan007: 5:32am On Dec 02, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by GoooodHardDick: 5:32am On Dec 02, 2022
Of course that's drug pushing and cocaine inhaling.

By this time next year, Tinubu will be queuing in line to welcome president Peter Obi on state visit to lagos. If you know, you know

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Boderm: 5:33am On Dec 02, 2022
Really
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by tuoyoojo(m): 5:34am On Dec 02, 2022
The wealth without enterprise man has spoken aka the escobat

He would expand the nets of alpha beta company to take a tenth of Nigeria’s earnings as his , then deny that he doesn't have a stake in the company

He always echoes the narrative that lagos was nothing without him, Lagos was Nigeria’s capital for so many years before he came to power

Always ascribing the successes of others to himself as though the governors who came after him lack the ability to initiate projects and programmes

But the time Fashola and the other governors want to contest, what would they use as tinubu has claimed all their achievements as his

15 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by UselessBuharist: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Yet he couldn’t show the disaster he foisted on Nigerians the way

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Baba don drop hint but him no fit advice his friend wey him out there for 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by linkers: 5:34am On Dec 02, 2022
A criminal and drug lord Tinubu ,

7 Likes

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2022
through drugs, parasitizing on a state's finances, putting your cronies into power (and ejecting them when they refuse to dance to your tunes)......yeah we know you know.

Check the people supporting this man, you'll notice they're majorly from a particular section of this country. They're not supporting him because of his abilities, they're supporting him because they know he's a core tribalist and they believe if he wins he'll use federal powers to channel the resources of this country to their region while the other regions can go to hell. We must not allow this to happen.
Nigeria's resources is for all Nigerians, not for any particular people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Ekejoestar(m): 5:36am On Dec 02, 2022
You know nothing, cos if you knew why didn't you tell Buhari whom poverty rose exponentially under him.

Liar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 5:36am On Dec 02, 2022
This one is already speaking like those pastors that love preaching prosperity and at the end the citizens will suffer. Run for your dear life, danger alert This Tinubu will make life very difficult for people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Abdu81: 5:36am On Dec 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
No doubt!

Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by tishbite41(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:38am On Dec 02, 2022
Yeah Alpha-Beta and bullion vans prosperity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Was A Super Slum Until Tinubu Became Governor - Shettima (Video) / We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.