Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. (4448 Views)

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Mention The Cooking Secrets That You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2022
I don’t know about you. I must say this year has been quite challenging for some of us in different ways. So glad to have overcome so much personally and professionally.

It is time to celebrate and give thanks for a year that brought so many blessings including LIFE where many have died. For our dearly departed, we pray they are at peace finally.

Time to start the holiday cooking. With hectic work and holiday schedules, I am starting early.

What do you plan to cook? Have you shopped for the holiday? Oh yes I have. No shopping for the next 3 months at least.✅

Showcase your holiday menu and share.

The holiday season has started. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. . . . . Let’s roll. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Presentation is EVERYTHING for me. No splashes, no thrashes!

Went to farmer’s market and made. . . . .
Seafood Pepper Soup. . . . With boiled unripe plantains.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:14am On Dec 02, 2022
BANGA SOUP. . , . With assorted.

Off to bed! To be continued. cool

10 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Land for sale.
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by fman(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2022
Miracood2:
Land for sale.
this one wan sell community land!!!
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Rich kid.
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by ahnie: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Madam kanwulia good morning.
I love the bangasoup cox it's my tribal soup and my favorite of all soups,but what's that stick doing inside?

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by halaqasa: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2022
fman:
this one wan sell community land!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

E be many things walahi grin grin
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by 1Sharon(f): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2022
ahnie:
I love the bangasoup cox it's my tribal soup and my favorite of all soups,but what's that stick doing inside?

Looks like cinnamon

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by ahnie: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:

Looks like cinnamon
We don't use it over here when preparing bangasoup.
Anyways it's her choice.

Thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by kinah(f): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

It is time to celebrate and give thanks for a year that brought so many blessings including LIFE where many have died. For our dearly departed, we pray they are at peace finally.

Time to start the holiday cooking. With hectic work and holiday schedules, I am starting early.

What do you plan to cook? Have you shopped for the holiday? Oh yes I have. No shopping for the next 3 months at least.✅

Showcase you holiday menu and share.

The holiday season has started. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. . . . . Let’s roll. grin

GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS MERCIES

started shopping ke ?
I wish God will make it easy for us. Divine provisions I pray
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Fresh fish BANGA!!! kiss

5 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Moi moi loading. . . .

2 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Fresh fish Banga ready.
Straight to freezer when cool. .. . . kiss

4 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Will cook little at a time so when I have guests, I don’t have to stress myself.
Will just reach out to my freezer, reheat and serve.

Will not take off any day from work.❤️
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
kinah:

GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS MERCIES

started shopping ke ?
I wish God will make it easy for us. Divine provisions I pray

Looooook?
It was a rough year.
Keep believing.
We must keep living and claiming glory.

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
My nice plantain started to get overly ripened.
I did nor want to throw it away so I fried them soggy! cry

I have to eat them with beans.
Throwing away food?
It just makes me sick!
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin
Yummy yummy everywhere

grin
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:06am On Dec 03, 2022
ahnie:

It is a spiritual stick. cheesy
It adds a special flavor to the soup.

Seriously ? ? ?

You never heard of “Oburunbebe BANGA STICK”?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:19am On Dec 03, 2022
This moin moin sweeeeet DIE!!!
I had to sample one with some IJEBU GARRI for dinner!

Santa Claus is really coming to town! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
The cooking continues. . . .

13 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Running out of beans and plantain for the week. The only thing I need. . . . Light cooking today.❤️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sorry, I don’t do POTS and PANS in my fridge or freezer

Everybody has their owe containers, dishes and color-coded utensils. I don’t have time to judge who finished the meat or fish or bread or suya or chicken wings.

You only EAT what is in YOUR container! kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Even YOUR sandwich is PREMADE!
Cuts down wastage . . . . And you can monitor what and HOW they eat!

The rest? wink

I LOCK UP!!!!❤️

Happy Sunday y’awwwwwwl.

5 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by ceeceeuwa: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
I am salivating already! Will the veggies in that fried rice still retain it's freshness after storing?
Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Oya ooooooooh!
Time to start the real cooking!

Baked chicken first.. . . .

4 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
My bag of rice.❤️

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ok!

The finishing for:

Fried Rice with gizzards and shrimp✅
Baked chicken✅
Stew with assorted meat✅

❤️❤️❤️

Enough for today.
I don’t like to stand for too long sweating in the kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Finally-Finally.❤️

4 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dinner is served!❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 Likes

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by descarado: 2:57am On Dec 21, 2022
Yeah, it has bee quite challenging but very fulfilling and rewarding yr my end.
Kanwulia, longest time kiss

Your foods look inviting.

This has been my preferred way of cooking since thy kingdom come. I cook and freeze in batches. Got no strength cooking everyday.

1 Like

Re: My All Celebration Cooking Blog!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Let The Cooking Begin. by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Dec 21, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
BANGA SOUP. . , . With assorted.
Off to bed! To be continued. cool
Is that a human rib in that pot/bowl? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avoid Dominoes In Bodija, Ibadan / Where To Get Milk Substitute Like Rice, Almond Or Coconut Milk In Lagos / Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.