Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds (40577 Views)

Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by dre11(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2022
A 27-year-old woman, Busayo Alagbe, has been arraigned before the Yaba Magistrates’ Court, Lagos State, for allegedly forging bank documents and robbing her employer, Bridgeway Ventures, of N4.5m in the state.

Alagbe was charged with three counts bordering on the conversion of employer funds, stealing and forgery.

The prosecutor, Godwin Oriabure, said the defendant committed the crime between July and November 2022, in the Gbagada area of the state, adding that during interrogation, she confessed to have used the stolen money to sponsor her boyfriend’s travelling expenses to the United Kingdom.

Oriabure told the court that the offence was contrary to and punishable under Section 287(b) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The charge read in part, “That you, Busayo Alagbe, between July and November 2022, at no 17 Olujobi Street, Gbagada Estate, Lagos, in the Yaba Magisterial District, did fraudulently convert the sum of Four-Million Five Hundred and Thirty One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Naira, property of Olayinka Blackshear and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 287(b) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.”

The defendant pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Magistrate A.O Salawu granted the defendant bail in the sum of N1m with two responsible sureties and adjourned the matter till January 19, 2023.

https://punchng.com/woman-allegedly-sponsors-boyfriends-uk-trip-with-stolen-funds/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Candidlady: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2022
sad

This is really sad... idont know why ladies from that region fall so easily for men...

Poor lady must have been jazzed/hexed... never trust any of em men from that part.. heard a story of one Muslim dude from ogun state called Angelfrost who used love charm on one of his girlfriends
Yoooooruba demons indeed

Wicked beings

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Na this one type dy commit suicide when they serve her breakfast

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by HarlequinLekex: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2022
I no sabi law but she defrauded her guv'nor a sum of N4.5m and will pay N1m as bail. Hmm, this is not coherent. I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by HarlequinLekex: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2022
The boyfriend wey go delete her contact after landing in UK. Wise up na!!! Almost everybody dey look for stepping stone nowadays.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Scamupdates1(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2022
I load all usa banks and cc

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by thorpido(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2022
How did she allow the guy to sweet-talk her or probably jazzed her into such a venture?
Now the guy is likely to block her or forget her.

She will hate men after this.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Files: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2022
Real Woman

34 Likes

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Files: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Scamupdates1:
I load all usa banks and cc
why una no dey load GTB WEMA or Access

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Zonefree(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2022
thorpido:
How did she allow the guy to sweet-talk her or probably jazzed her into such a venture?
Now the guy is likely to block her or forget her.

She will hate men after this.
Wetin we wan use her Like achieve?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

This is really sad... idont know why ladies from that region fall so easily for men...

Poor lady must have been jazzed/hexed... never trust any of em men from that part.. heard a story of one Muslim dude from ogun state called Angelfrost who used love charm on one of his girlfriends
Yoooooruba demons indeed

Wicked beings
You are not alright at all.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

You are not alright at all.

That's what happens when dull and wayward kids are allowed access to the internet!

Just pity her/him!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by LogicBomb8: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2022
Na wetin we go call this one now?
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Stereo99(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin grin normal thing nah

For onces Nah make niggaz achieve bannies dem

Make one enter my trap one day

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by ipobarecriminals: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2022
shocked
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by ATEAMS: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Whining
Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by ahnie: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Mumu girl....who does that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by grandstar(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2022
If i was not religious, i would jump bail and disappear, probably to another African country, one that has no extradiction treaty with Nigeria.

That would mean me starting life afresh. I would also change my name in the event there is an international arrest warrant for me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Tboymessiah(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

This one don pass love in Tokyo, Na Love in London.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by inoki247: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2022
lol True Love in the Monkey Shadow...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by FashionCookie(f): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2022
Mumu pikin.. you dey forbid to travel?
Ekpa...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Falseprofet2: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2022
angry
A very stupid girl

The boy is in Uk lashing one oyibo in this winter while lover girl will be fighting mosquito in Kirikiri

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Mindlog: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2022
You stole to sponsor someone else's traveling? shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by tishbite41(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2022
True love

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Kingpele(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2022
Nawaoh....don't steal to impress anyone, live by your means, be contented with what God has given u ,because we are just a breath away from this world, don't be greedy ,don't be a busybody, mind your business and get engaged fully with your time and avoid offending God who gave you the breath of life ,only him we should always strive to impress because he can off your breath any moment he want ,I learnt this lesson when I lost my dad two weeks ago..if u die and miss heaven, u will lose your body,soul and spirit, u will lose your family, friends and every single thing you had while still on this earth.. to lose God is to lose everything

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds by Parachoko: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2022
Why she no send herself go

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Bush Over Family Inheritance. Graphic Photos / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.