Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) (40558 Views)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Ceoflexygist: 4:21pm On May 19, 2017
Human rights lawyer and Due Process advocate,Emeka Ugwuonye shared the chat he had with a witness who claimed to live in the same neighbourhood where the event happened. According to the witness, the woman pictured was allegedly assaulted by one Mr. Kingsley for no reason. The witness added that the victim can no longer see with one of her eyes.

See chat below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/19/photos-man-beats-another-mans-wife-to-stupor-blinds-one-of-her-eyes

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Ceoflexygist: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by ApolitiCal: 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
The flatinoes have come again.

26 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
Even if I don't have money, he will be the first to be secretly killed by me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
NCAN inspectorcheesy we want kingsley's full name..my boys are here

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by ApolitiCal: 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
whitebeard:
NCAN inspectorcheesy we want kingsley's full name..my boys are here
Don't worry yourself, they are our yeast brothers. The flatinoes.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Don't worry yourself, they are our yeast brothers. The flatinoes.
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
Is it now a trend? Very soon these wife beaters will soon form an association.

31 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Timileyin008: 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
He don' beat woman commot for her body make her look like man.
transformation beating grin

49 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by nkwuocha: 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
Hm, mm angry angry angry
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2017
B
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by slawomir: 5:37pm On May 19, 2017
anger is one among other things that kill a man.
I can't even remember when last I fought with someone.
the remaining things that ruin a man is pride, greed, lust for the opposite sex.
if you can avoid these four things you will be successful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by MDsambo: 5:37pm On May 19, 2017
Where is the woman?

15 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by amylomo(f): 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by hamzytiny(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
King Kong in a human body
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Noloss(f): 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
na wa oo. am short of word's
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by maskid(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
for fear of being mentioned, afonjas have quickly started mentioning oda pple. why are u guys so cowardly?

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
The culprit shld be arrested and sentenced for years with hard labour.....i rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by maskid(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2017
so kingsley has now become an igbo name abi? smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by emeejinsm: 5:39pm On May 19, 2017
that woman look rogged , i don't think she was beaten for no reason

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2017
WAIT NA WOMAN BE THAT JIST ASKING OOO

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by maskid(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2017
if it comes to oil money or progress now they will start differentiating them by ikwerre, aniocha, etc. but when it comes to bad thing, all they need is the name and they conclude its igbo... IDIOTS

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2017
fuvk
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by yemmight(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2017
One stupid man go beat my wife to stupor and even losing her eye and I will be looking for human right lawyer. When dem no swear for my generation. The judgement is in my hand pronto.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by oluphilip2008(f): 5:40pm On May 19, 2017
If a man could do this to another man's wife, then I pity the poor woman married to this beast.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by maskid(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
ify0012:
Make money while it is till open

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED, CHOP THE MONEY ALONE

Thank u

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
Yebos no go kill person here.
Even @op dey fear to tell us the full name of Kingsley although we sabi say na the same drug lords from the yeast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by lilytender: 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
Nigerian women, please control your tongue. Nigerian men are depressed and frustrated as a result of the economic recession. Please, don't allow yourself to be used to pay for Obasanjo/Yar'Adua/Goatluck/Buhari's sins. A frustrated man is a dangerous man. Avoid danger. If a frustrated man abuses your father and your mother even if he slaps you once, just walk away before he starts punching you, you wont die. Silence is golden in time of recession.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2017
Me am seeing a man ooo...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
WHY
Re: Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) by Nonymartin(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood / Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.