Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today (15650 Views)

Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Devil1Messenger: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Which Sinach again

Sinach and Sammie Okposo will be greatly missed at this year's Experience.
Sinach is different from osinachi pls
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by FavouredNK: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Useless religious people
Gather them in one place. And bomb them
Cut Nigeria problem in half…

Bomb that will backfire and scatter you into unrecognizable pieces, try God's presence and leave an unforgettable horrible memory of you for your family forever.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Drdreluv: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Good Samaritan should Please help.me subscribe 8072367213 dstv
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Simeonjoe1: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2022
Felabrity:
your tears

I hate them all.. I weep for humanity and perpetual darkness the world rulers has plagued you all under.
You aspire for change all your life, a change you'll never experience in your life time.
You long for prosperity from the works of politicians hand and your faith you've placed on a mere mortal human, as a result I weep for you
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by BennyDGreat: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Sinach is different from osinachi pls

Sinach's real name is actually Osinachi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by BennyDGreat: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2022
sonature1:

Mr. M & Revelation will definitely blow your mind away. They were at TAPE. Their electrifying performance made pastor Paul invite them to Experience. I thought he would invite Judikay though.

Dey can't invite everyone sha...

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2022
Labour Party candidate will be lobbying right now to be there, introduced even campaign as usual. Though he was diappointed by not been allowed to hold microphone with his corrupt hands in the biggest camp recently held along Lagos Ibadan express way.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Ayo25: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2022
This point is very important. For once let people worship God in truth and in spirit putting aside politics. He should not go there and pollute the place like he has being doing all religious gatherings. A spiritual gathering should be one and a political rally should be one too.
lhordspy:
Hope not to see peter obi as usuall.

We dont want dubious politicians mixing religion with politics for their own unrealistic ambition.
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Devil1Messenger: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Sinach's real name is actually Osinachi
I was referring to their stage names

1 Like

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Felabrity: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

I hate them all.. I weep for humanity and perpetual darkness the world rulers has plagued you all under.
You aspire for change all your life, a change you'll never experience in your life time.
You long for prosperity from the works of politicians hand and your faith you've placed on a mere mortal human, as a result I weep for you
shattap

Don't be filled with hate
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by airsaylongcome: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Tor80:

Why do you say so?

I’m not privy to the details but I’m aware there was a falling out between himself and Pastor Paul. The falling out pre-dates the “scandal”
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by tiswell(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Hope not to see peter obi as usuall.

We dont want dubious politicians mixing religion with politics for their own unrealistic ambition.
Peter Obi don torment and press ya neck for ya dreams fa

1 Like

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by brunobaba(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Useless religious people
Our problem is not God's people,we were made for one purpose which is to serve our maker.
Our problem is bad leaders,we have suffered in their hands as they have milked this nation dry.
That is why we are hammering "Go get your PVC"
It will not be like other Elections,Vote wisely.
#Experience16

1 Like

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by mastermaestro(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Hopeba:
must you dance? Can't you give God a solemn worship? Meanwhile mercy chinwo ministers dance able songs.

It is people like you that would have abused King David for dancing to GOD. Holier-than-thou attitude robs you of the full joy of GOD'S Presence. sad

It is not everyone that likes to stand like robots in GOD'S Presence. sad
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by mastermaestro(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Useless religious people

Our joy in CHRIST JESUS buries our foes in tears and inconsolable sorrows. grin
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by harmargedon: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Falseprofet2:
sad

Hope The Experience changes the citizens of Lagos experience: less rowdiness more orderliness not just an event to shout and do virtue signaling

Nigerians on friday: rush to mosque
On Sunday : rush to church
Yet their daily lives and interactions does not reflect this zeal
nah juju fit us really, go against the gods, they die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by BennyDGreat: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I was referring to their stage names

Ok..
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Tor80: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I’m not privy to the details but I’m aware there was a falling out between himself and Pastor Paul. The falling out pre-dates the “scandal”

Which scandal? I no dey hear gist so please update me
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by essentialone(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Peter Obi will be there
Ifeanyi Okowa will be there
Me too will be there.

Nobody to represent Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by 679akinrinnola: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!NasoLifeBe!!!...
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Truthshscrazy: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Are there two Sinachs?
Osinachi Kalu Okoro Egbu is Sinach of Christ Embassy. The late gospel musician of the hit track Ekwueme who died April is Osinachi Nwachukwu
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by judedwriter(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Late Sammie's powerful performances at former experience concerts will not be forgotten cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by airsaylongcome: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tor80:

Ha! Nobi my mouth you go hear say dem shoot bird e mama fly
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by airsaylongcome: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
essentialone:
Peter Obi will be there
Ifeanyi Okowa will be there
Me too will be there.

Nobody to represent Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Remi or Sanwo Eko will be there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Truthshscrazy: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tor80:

It was all over the news early this year.What planet are you from? grin
Sammie impregnated sb in Texas USA last November '21 when he visited USA for a tour.
Asked the lady (nicknane African doll or so) to Abort sharpaly. She stubbornly refused, insisted on keeping the Baby.
Sammie blocked her on all social media platforms & insisted the baby is none of his business since she refused Abortion.

The lady Single mama to Be for man not ready to be her Baby Daddy, came out on
YouTube channel "Obodo YI BO TV" early 2022 to cast Sammie, Bring his secret doings to public knowledge & disgrace him . Several Blogs immediately carried the news. Insta Blog o .Linda lkeji o. Punch o, etc
The Church Disciplined him immediately. He tendered public apology to his loving faithful wife, church, christian community and any little one who looked upon him as christian Role model .
It was an embarrassment to the Body of Christ. He confessed publicly as a Christian Leader would, sought Forgiveness and Repented . Even Deactivated his Instagram for a while...
Sammie Sammie. Poor Sammie.Some even postulated Depression must have weighed on him & made him succumb easier to his underlying Health challenges. Who knew he was even battling hypertension? Poor Sammie.
Rip soldier.
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by prophetfire: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Which Sinach again

. What's wrong with Sinach?
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Tor80: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Truthshscrazy:

It was all over the news early this year.What planet are you from? grin
Sammie impregnated sb in Texas USA last November '21 when he visited USA for a tour.
Asked the lady (nicknane African doll or so) to Abort sharpaly. She stubbornly refused, insisted on keeping the Baby.
Sammie blocked her on all social media platforms & insisted the baby is none of his business since she refused Abortion.

The lady Single mama to Be for man not ready to be her Baby Daddy, came out on
YouTube channel "Obodo YI BO TV" early 2022 to cast Sammie, Bring his secret doings to public knowledge & disgrace him . Several Blogs immediately carried the news. Insta Blog o .Linda lkeji o. Punch o, etc
The Church Disciplined him immediately. He tendered public apology to his loving faithful wife, church, christian community and any little one who looked upon him as christian Role model .
It was an embarrassment to the Body of Christ. He confessed publicly as a Christian Leader would, sought Forgiveness and Repented . Even Deactivated his Instagram for a while...
Sammie Sammie. Poor Sammie.Some even postulated Depression must have weighed on him & made him succumb easier to his underlying Health challenges. Who knew he was even battling hypertension? Poor Sammie.
Rip soldier.

Wow, wow, all this one happened and I didn't even hear cry
I guess the lady was looking for child support money seeing he's a successful singer. I hope she didn't finally abort that pregnancy.

I can imagine the whole uproar... Glad he repented and sought forgiveness. I hope he's resting in peace right now.

If a man can avoid temptation from Delilahs, 99% of his problem is solved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Tor80: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Ha! Nobi my mouth you go hear say dem shoot bird e mama fly

Lol, but the bird fly true true na grin grin
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by Sleekfingers: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good....abeg make my wife go....make i fit run my Friday things .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by benardtotti(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Which Sinach again

What happened to Sinach?
Re: The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today by davidtemi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Israeli072011:

I doubt if they would have invited Sammie Okposo
Always certain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? / 7 Types Of Giving In The Church / Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.