Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How To Become A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Become A President (193 Views)

If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A President by BritishAirways: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
The opinion below is a personal rendition of current Nigerian choices of a president. The opinion is entirely mine and it could be flawed, nonetheless, I am willing to share.

1. By now, it's obvious one of the silent requirement to becoming a strong candidate and perhaps a president, is the rate at which the social media is willing to troll you.
What I mean is, being trolled is directly proportional to becoming a president.

The above is self explanatory.

2. Then to become a president, you need to have a questionable past. Some past that might be attached to huge indisputable deep corruption. Then some part that tells a story of cruelty.

3 if you want to top it all up, cry on TV so that Nigerians will see you. But I guess that format is outdated now.

4 If you don't have enough tears or can't get a handkerchief to wipe the tears, I suggest you try to tell Nigerians how you had just 1 shoe or even no shoe at all.
Heck! You can even tell them you have just 1 wristwatch you wear everywhere

5. If you can't do the above, Omo you better find a way to obodo-oyinbo and launder some drug money or better carry the drug yourself. (Don't take my advise oo) no blame me

(1) (Reply)

10,000 New Police Officers Are Coming Back From Police College; Which Police... / Zabin Mu / 2023: If You Doubt My Paternity, Ask For DNA - Asiwaju Tinubu Dares Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.