Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,467 members, 7,846,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT (812 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by abc115: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rinu Threatened Tweep for Labeling Her as Flower Girl Welcoming BAT to Bayelsa

Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by madridguy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Inside her she want the position of the flower girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by abc115: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin
Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by gbeyi: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
I love her smiles

1 Like

Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by inoki247: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol why she dey cry when dem dey bully others dem no know.....

Dem don dey meet derr match now cry don start....

They always come online to shout democracy I'm sure she go follow criticize Aisha Buhari sef dem don give her that type of medicine too....

3 Likes

Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
madridguy:
Inside her she want the position of the flower girl grin

Nobody wants to be that girl. Normal people don't celebrate failure

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by tinsel: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
The issue is that these guys bully, insult and abuse people daily but they don't take even half of what they dish out daily to others.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by aylive02(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Urchins are miscreants. Where are the threats?
Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by abc115: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
aylive02:
Urchins are miscreants. Where are the threats?

1 Like

Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by LegendHero(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol. In her chat to the guy, she intend to sue the guy for defamation.

Yet, same lunatic Rinu was crying over Aisha Buhari case with the other guy.

In Nigeria, people are only bitter when it’s not them wielding the power. As soon as they have the power, they become what they fought against when weak.

This flower girl even fine pass Rinu self so she ought to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by apache22b: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by Robinmido(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Don't you know that trying to assassinate someone's character will always attract more people and good things to him. Oga ooo
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by madridguy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who is the failure in the picture?

Reinaldo:

Nobody wants to be that girl. Normal people don't celebrate failure
Re: Rinu Threatened Tweep For Labeling Her As Flower Girl Welcoming BAT by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2022
madridguy:
Who is the failure in the picture?

Anything APC represents failure

(1) (Reply)

Today Everywhere I The The South East Is Bubbling, Simon Ekpa Has Lost Relevanc / Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode / ASUU Will Not Go On Strike Under My Govt. Peter Obi To Nigerian Students In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.