Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! (11708 Views)

Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London / I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by queenty: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2007
HELLOW NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE I NEED A MEDICAL ADVISE ON HOWTO GET RID OF STAPHYLOCOCUS AREUS THAT HAS PLAGUED ME FOR CLOSE TO FIVE YEARS.
EVERY MEDICAL APPROACH BOTH ORTHODOX AND NONORTHODOX METHOD I USED PROVED FUTILE. I NEED A CANDID ADVISE ON THIS BECAUSE IT HAS ALMOST RUIN MY SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE LIFE! SOS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by tunmininu(f): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2007
queenty:

HELLOW NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE I NEED A MEDICAL ADVISE ON HOWTO GET RID OF STAPHYLOCOCUS AREUS THAT HAS PLAGUED ME FOR CLOSE TO FIVE YEARS.
EVERY MEDICAL APPROACH BOTH ORTHODOX AND NONORTHODOX METHOD I USED PROVED FUTILE. I NEED A CANDID ADVISE ON THIS BECAUSE IT HAS ALMOST RUIN MY SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE LIFE! SOS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

How could you allow urself get infected with this deadly disesase, Havn't you heard of the word "Protection", I'm sorry i'm a a bit harsh here but its really annoying,
I'll advise U visit a very good doctor and explain everthing to him, Sure he will be able to help,
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2007
wat r the symptoms u hav?do u hav rashes,n on wat part if u hav.and also does ur privae part itch and do u feel like anythin is inside ur groin?lemme knw

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Njoy1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2007
How is MRSA treated?

Patients colonised with MRSA

Patients colonised with MRSA may have a special antibiotic called mupirocin applied onto their skin (Bactroban) or the inside of their nose (Bactroban nasal). This helps to eliminate the MRSA and reduces the risk of the bacteria spreading either to other sites on the patient's body, where they might cause infection, or to other patients. Some strains of MRSA are, however, resistant to mupirocin.

Individuals colonised with MRSA may also wash their skin and hair with suitable disinfectants, such as chlorhexidine.

Patients infected with MRSA

Patients with infections due to Staphylococcus aureus often need antibiotics. Infections due to normal strains of Staphylococcus aureus are often treated with flucloxacillin (eg Floxapen), but this is ineffective against MRSA. To make matters worse, MRSA are often also resistant to other types of antibiotics such as erythromycin (eg Erythroped) and ciprofloxacin (eg Ciproxin).

Although MRSA are resistant to many drugs, most remain susceptible to the antibiotics vancomycin and teicoplanin (Targocid). Infections due to MRSA are therefore often treated with one or other of these drugs. Both must be administered by infusion or injection, and for this reason, they are used for treatment only in hospitalised patients. Injection of vancomycin into muscle is painful and thus not used, while rapid administration into a vein may produce an allergic-type reaction (the so-called 'red man' syndrome). To overcome these problems, vancomycin must be given by slow infusion into a vein. In contrast, teicoplanin may be safely administered by injection into muscle or rapid infusion into a vein.

A very few MRSA resistant to vancomycin and/or teicoplanin have been found in the USA and although there is concern that they may become more common, there is no evidence of this happening to date. Fortunately, in the last few years further antibiotics that are active against MRSA have been developed and licensed for clinical use.

One such drug, called linezolid (Zyvox) may be given either by intravenous infusion (in severely ill patients) or in tablet form. Clinical trials have so far shown it is useful (either alone or in combination with other antibiotics) for the treatment of pneumonia and skin and soft tissue infections.

More recently, another drug called daptomycin (Cubicin) has been licensed for the treatment of skin infections including those caused by MRSA.

Support groups

The Support Group For MRSA Sufferers And Dependents.

Telephone: 0121 476 6583.

Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by HolinessM: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
Good work @N-joy

How did u get about that? 5 years - and u think it is on Nairaland u will get a cure?
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by bandb1: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2007
@ Holliness_M

SHE IS DESPERATE 4 CRYING OUT LOUD.U CAN NEVER TELL THE KIND OF INFO SHE WOULD GET FROM THIS POST THAT WOULD CHANGE HER SITUATION.U CAN NEVER TELL.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 3:44am On Aug 25, 2007
@poster

You have not supplied enough information to warrant anyone to offer you a prescription in this forum.

The information about about methicillin resistant staphylococcua aures( MRSA) posted by someone is great, but I don't know how that it's going to help you.

We don't even know that you have MRSA, you could have a classic staph. aureus infection, you could have Vancomycin resistant staph, you may not even have a significant staph infection at all. Staph. aureus is a normal colonizer of different parts of the body

You could even be infected with another organism like chlamydia, and staph. is all they could isolate in you specimen.

Speaking about specimens, where was your staph cultured from; urine, vaginal swab, blood, sputum, skin, stool?

Where?

The medical significance and treatment of resistant bacteria varies with site of isolation.

My suggestion:
1. Stop taking all medications for the so-called staph.
2. Follow up with your doctor, see an infectious disease expert if possible
3. Give us more information about your condition, the more information you give the more help you get.
4. Beware of advice from non-experts.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by karlken(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2007
@naijaking,excellent.@poster,naijaking has given you standard medical advice.Pay your consultation fee stat. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 3:17am On Aug 27, 2007
@karl ken

Thanks

Anytime for naija, one person at a time.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by queenty: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2007
HELLOW MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,I APPRECIATE SO FAR THE RESPONSE FROM YOU GUYS.
YOU SEE, THE WAY THIS INFECTION WAS CONTACTED IF I SHOULD EXPLAIN IT,YOU ALL WILL DEFINITELY SYMPATHAIZE WITH ME. HOWEVER, MY ULTMATE QUEST IN THIS FORUM IS SECURING AN EXPERT ADVISE! PRECISELY, THE LAST DOCTOR WHO TREATED ME GAVE ME AMONGST OTHER DRUGS AND INJECTION, CIPROFLOXACIN AS STAPH KILLER.
ALL PROVED ABORTIVE. AMONG SO MANY SYPTOMS ARE, GENERAL WEAKNESS OF THE BODY, BODY ITCHING PARTICULARLY ON THE PRIVATE PART,RASHES, STOMACH UPSET, NIGHT SWEAT AND MOST TIMES FREQUENT MALARIA.
PLEASE KEEP POURING YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND ADVISE,I GUESS THE BEST WILL EMERGE IN THE LONG RUN. cry
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by tessybaby(f): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2007
@Queenty
I did a culture test and was prescribed
Minocycline
am currently taking the drug now
hoping and praying all goes well.
Just try doing a culture test to be able to determine the tpe of
drug that urs is not resistant to.
u can mail me on
realcute82@yahoo.com
PLEASE the disease is not an STD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Veracious(f): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2007
this tread is really educative.

but i have a question .is this staphylococus also the same as candida infection or toilet disease? i really am confused in this case.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2007
tessybaby:

@Queenty
I did a culture test and was prescribed
Minocycline
am currently taking the drug now
hoping and praying all goes well.
Just try doing a culture test to be able to determine the tpe of
drug that urs is not resistant to.
u can mail me on
realcute82@yahoo.com
PLEASE the disease is not an STD

If your culture was sensitive to minocycline, it's probably not a staph. species.

You see, minocycline belongs to the tetracycline group of antibiotics which are traditionally used to treat gram negative organisms and organisms like chlamydia.

From a microbiological point of view, staph. is a classic gram positive organism, and gram positive organisms don't respond to tetracycline or minocyline.

Good for you, that no matter what it is, you're being appropriately treated, however, it's not likely that you had staph.

Veracious:

this tread is really educative.

but i have a question .is this staphylococus also the same as candida infection or toilet disease? i really am confused in this case.

Staph. like I said is a gram positive bacteria, while Candida is a fungus. Both of them can cause infection of the urogenital tract, but they are not the same. They are treated differently, and some times acquired differently.

I don't believe that normal healthy people get toilet disease, unless they repeatdly use soiled and unclean toilet. This issue was discussed in another thread. Most people contract the so-called toilet disease sexually, but it's more socially acceptable to blame dirty toilets than unsafe sexual practices.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Veracious(f): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2007
Thank you so much for your prompt responce. but how can be cured and is it true that candida causes pain during love making? undecided
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
Veracious:

Thank you so much for your prompt responce. but how can be cured and is it true that candida causes pain during love making? undecided

Cured, you mean staph. or candida? Each needs to be treated differently.

While candida albicans is treated with diflucan or nystatin group of antibiotics, the story may not be same for staph.

For staph. (see my previous posts on this topic), the most important point is to do the appropriate culture and interpret it correctly, because staph. lives on certain part of our body as a normal organism.

So if you take all the anti-staph medications in this World, you'll still have your signs and symptoms, because staph. might not have been the primary culprit in the first place.

For pain during love-making, you really need to be examined, because depending on your age and history, the condition may be caused by many things, not just limited to infections.

You need vaginal exam, pap smear, cultures, urine analysis and culture.

Good luck.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Veracious(f): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2007
Thank you for your analysis.

I actually needed the info on painfull sex because of the things i hear from some ladies.

i've never had sex before.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by tessybaby(f): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2007
@ Naijaking1
well the results stated
staph aureus and candida albicans
sensitive to the following drugs: minocycline and ceftriazone.
do u have any explanation for this?
NB: it was vaginal culture test.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by aPr: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2007
go and see a doctor in a teaching hospital that way you will be sure of getting good advice
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2007
tessybaby:

@ Naijaking1
well the results stated
staph aureus and candida albicans
sensitive to the following drugs: minocycline and ceftriazone.
do u have any explanation for this?
NB: it was vaginal culture test.

@Veracious
You to need advice your friend with dysperunia(pain during sex) to go see a doctor for exam like I said earlier.

@Tessybaby
Depending on your physician's experience with Gyne. and interpretation of laboratory data, he or she would tell you that
1. candida albicans is never sensitive to minocyline or ceftriaxione(Rocephine)
2. Staph. aureus is rarely sensitive to minocycline in vivo, not in situ as in lab culture plates
3. Staph. could be sensitive to ceftriaxone, but so much less than gram negative organisms like Neisseria, chlamydia, etc
4. Staph. aureus is a known normal inhabitant of the vagina in some women
5. Like all diagnostic data, lab results must always be interpreted from a correct perspective, not necessarily arbitrarily.
6. Minocyline and ceftriaxione is the classic combination used to treat Neisseria gonorheae/chlamydia
7. Neisseria and chlamydia may not always be successfully grown in culture, instead more common organisms like staph. and candida always show up in culture, and sensitivity.

The importance of seeing an experienced M.D is more important than any information you might see in this thread.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Veracious(f): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2007
Thank you so very much for your candid advice.

are you a medical practitional?
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
"From their words you shall know them"

I'll give you an opportunity for 2 free private consultations via email.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by Veracious(f): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2007
I tot as much., that would be nice. u can check my profile to get my email address.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by tessybaby(f): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2007
@naijaking
are u a medical doctor?
u seem to know much about medical aspects.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2007
tessybaby:

@naijaking
are u a medical doctor?
u seem to know much about medical aspects.

yes
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by aloib(f): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2007
naijaking cool,
can i ask some questions, lol
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2007
aloib:

naijaking cool,
can i ask some questions, lol

Sure go ahead.
As a nairaland member, you can post your question on this thread or email me.
Like I said earlier, I will give 2 free email consultations to people who really need them, and of course depending on my time schedule from my regular work.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by aloib(f): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2007
grin grin, lol, was gonna ask a stupid question, lol. never mind,
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by queenty: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
I TRUELY APPRECIATE THE INTELECTUAL INPUT OF N-JOY AND NAIJAKING! YOUR LIKES HAVE IN YOUR OWN LITTLE WAY,SHOWN GREAT HELP TO HUMANITY.TO NAIJAKING PLS EMAIL ME STEPS I NEED TO TAKE TO BE FREE.MY ADDR. IS qnl_dnl@yahoo.com.
TNX IN ANTICPATION OF YOUR GOODWILL.
[i][/i]
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by naijaking1: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2007
All physicians take a pledge to help people, I'm no exception.

Feel free to email me about any specific and confidential request.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by HUMPHERY(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2007
PLAY IT SAFE NEXT TIME. GOD'S GRACE IN YOUR ENDEAVOUR TO GET A SOLUTION.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by staph: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
OK.
Re: Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! by staph: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2008
how could i get these drugs vancomycin or zyvox to treat staph?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / I Want To Get Rid Of My Pimples / The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.