Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Governor Wike To Buhari: Publish Names Of Governors Tampering With LG Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike To Buhari: Publish Names Of Governors Tampering With LG Funds (297 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets / SERAP To Buhari: Publish Your Assets Declaration Form As You Leave Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike To Buhari: Publish Names Of Governors Tampering With LG Funds by Enenim(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike has appealed to President Buhari to publish the names of Governors tampering with Local Government funds.

Nyesom Wike made this plea today while commissioning a project in Port Harcourt.

In his words, “when I was Chairman of Obio/Akpor LGA, Dr. Peter Odili never tampered with our funds, so I have no reason to tamper with Local Government funds and I plead with President Buhari to publish the names of Governors tampering with LGA funds”.

Re: Governor Wike To Buhari: Publish Names Of Governors Tampering With LG Funds by Jessica008(f): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nice shot.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike To Buhari: Publish Names Of Governors Tampering With LG Funds by immortalcrown(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gbamsolutely!
Re: Governor Wike To Buhari: Publish Names Of Governors Tampering With LG Funds by Munamoqel: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Enenim:
Governor Nyesom Wike has appealed to President Buhari to publish the names of Governors tampering with Local Government funds.

Nyesom Wike made this plea today while commissioning a project in Port Harcourt.

In his words, “when I was Chairman of Obio/Akpor LGA, Dr. Peter Odili never tampered with our funds, so I have no reason to tamper with Local Government funds and I plead with President Buhari to publish the names of Governors tampering with LGA funds”.
zombie he said Peter odilli and not Peter obi .obi na crook didn't organized a local government election for 7 years until months to go .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike To Buhari: Publish Names Of Governors Tampering With LG Funds by iokpebholo: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hahahahaha, guilty conscience......Wike who has already turned his local government chairman To house boys...Wike is a big thief so he can go to hell
Re: Governor Wike To Buhari: Publish Names Of Governors Tampering With LG Funds by cyril10(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Emperor Wike you are one of them.

(1) (Reply)

#photonews: Okowa, Tambuwal, Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta #atikuorganizingforacti / S.o.s.-where Is Lai Mohammed? / VIDEO: ‘snatch It And Run With It’ – Tinubu Tells Team Members How To Acquire Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.