Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! (3294 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by webprince(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
Innocent NIGERIANS and FOREIGNERS alike lost their lives at the hand of Boko Haram. For what? If I may ask?

This is clearly a wrong way of sending a message across to whosoever!!!

(the other pictures cannot be posted here cos they are gory) u can see them in the link in my signature.

Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by webprince(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
cry
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by Depilot(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
D@mn!
Not cool at all.
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by webprince(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
those boko haram guyz are not human at all!!!
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by webprince(m): 1:02am On Aug 28, 2011
sad
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by webprince(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
webprince:

sad
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by webprince2: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
:d
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by premechaz: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
Look at that fat woman, too fat to save herself. Maybe this will teach her and others some lesson.

Very lazy rescuers.

How can people die from ordinary bomb blasts?
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by apoti(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
premechaz:

Look at that fat woman, to fat to save herself. Maybe this will teach her and others some lesson.

Very lazy rescuers.

You are a very st[i]u[/i]pid id[i]i[/i]ot, for spewing out that rubbish. If you don't have any sensible thing to say way not just STFU angry
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by webprince2: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
premechaz:

Look at that fat woman, too fat to save herself. Maybe this will teach her and others some lesson.
Very lazy rescuers.

are u human @all?
Re: Horrific Pictures Of The Bomb Blast At The Un House In Abuja! by zarrek000(m): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2011
premechaz:

Very lazy rescuers.

I THINK GOD EITHER HAD SOME UNUSED BRAIN LEFT WHICH HE MANAGED TO INFUSE IN UR LITTLE HEAD, SAD THING, HE WOULD HAVE JUST GIVEN IT TO A MOSQUITO, AT LEAST IT WILL B WELL UTILIZED IN SUCKING BLOOD DAN UTTERING THIS RUBBISH, DIRTY ASS LICKER.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Demands Audit Report On Missing $20bn / This Man Will Head PDP After May 29 / Boko Haram Down Nigeria Air Force Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.