Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 (4072 Views)

Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by cheechee1(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Nigerian comedian Akpororo calls out Labour Party Presidential Aspirant Peter Obi at the Experience 2022 for always attending programs even when not invited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS4TOMpI_zA

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by fredoooooo: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Akpororo go be their next enemy , bunch of stopeeed cry babies grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Curious345: 5:08am On Dec 03, 2022
Who is akpororo? I don't know him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Bluntguy: 5:11am On Dec 03, 2022
Curious345:
He is one clown like that.
An urchin!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Absuchat(m): 5:18am On Dec 03, 2022
Normally ugly people no dey get respect

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Wawelexy(m): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2022
This guy na one mumu wey no think before him talk, naso e embarrass zubby for one show like that....

6 Likes

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by MacDani(m): 5:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Comedy goes to church mean say every every na joke... Op

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by gasparpisciotta: 6:05am On Dec 03, 2022
We all know why Peter Obi has suddenly been popping up in every Church gathering.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by DesChyko: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Our experienced leaders have the tendency to disappear after being elected so Akpororo is talking at The Experience from his experience.

But then, he has never experienced Peter Obi. grin

#ObiDatti2023

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by NOC1(m): 6:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Was he lying, when was the last time Obi attended to programs not sponsored by Catholic.
This things all of them are doing is fake, fake fake fake. Fakeeeee

Eye service

I know his online armies are coming for my head

14 Likes

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Simplythebest: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Pls before u comment try to watch the video and pls don't just comment base of that they wrote at the headline. There is no disrespect in what he is saying and i pure comedy and he was saying if Obi wins next year.

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Moh247: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Did he lie

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Globad(f): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2022
NOC1:
Was he lying, when was the last time Obi attended to programs not sponsored by Catholic.

Eye service

This is why some people say he's using religion to campaign
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Image123(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Saying the truth is termed disrespect because Obi lies too much. Lie to respect him guys, use lamba. Even his children use phone to record him at home when talking. The thing got so much in the house that his son exported it to Hollywood. The lying couldn't remain localized.

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by ictplotter(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Comedies is 100% lie and fallacies, it funny and satanic that every church program today comedian will perform. It seem Jesus was a comedian too while on earth? What is different between music concerts and church program today?
Just remove stupidity from people, u will not see Christianity on earth again.
Islam is beautiful if you are not spiritually and mentally lazy to seek for knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Solofresh2: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Curious345:
We don't know Peter Obi too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Abolodje: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Seeking cheap attention efulefu lol
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Mercury12(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2022
He is a comedian obviously.
Y'all should drink water and calm down. When I go die and other comedians dey use mouth finnish politicians and celebs una no talk say nah disrespect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Wickedfacts: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2022
This is exactly how GEJ was running from church to church in 2015 before losing.
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by jasent(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2022
NOC1:

Eye service

You get head? Somebody when get head non fit spell this rubbish
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Tokotaya: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Akpororo is a funny comedian and is quite talented, but lacks a sense of propriety. So he makes jokes that are out of sync with his audience often. I won't forget his performance at the inauguration of President Buhari in 2015. His choice of material was so off. Not a single person laughed. So embarrassing.
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by ybalogs(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Well as they say there's freedom of speech. But freedom after this kind of speech is definitely not guaranteed. He goofed big time and his Bleep up deserves treatment.
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Irupetepete: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2022
That disrespect is not what he intended but akpororo is no longer that funny... He tried to make a joke and the joke was on him...
Everybody get him own time and season, just like terryg, akpororo's time is gone
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Moh247: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2022
He no call anybody name ooo
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Tohmey(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2022
That one na bobo juice
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by techWriter1: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2022
Normally ugly folks no ain get respect
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by FiremanX: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2022
NOC1:

Eye service

Both Obi, Tinubu and Atiku are all the same criminals.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Acidosis(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Globad:

This is why some people say he's using religion to campaign

What is Tinubu using with muslim-muslim ticket?

What is Atiku using by trying to take over power from another Fulfulde speaking Hausa Fulani Muslim?

My advice for Peter Obi is to continue to penetrate the church. He has the access. Shettima doesn't.

And by the way, Sanwo-Olu, Osibanjo, etc. have being using this Christian blocs for nearly a decade to win votes for Muslims. They have been using RCCG for Buhari.

It is time for the Christians to use it for their own. If others want to cry, we will hand them 100 litre- buckets.
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by 07kjb: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2022
fredoooooo:
Akpororo go be their next enemy , bunch of stopeeed cry babies grin grin grin grin grin

Stop FOOLING yourselve he said nothing wrong actually,but indirectly advising him to maintain his level of engagement with the people if he finally wins
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by Absuchat(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2022
Solofresh2:
We don't know Peter Obi too
But you know the okporo frog eyes? Birds of the same (bat) family
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by sneezeemek(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
We all know why Peter Obi has suddenly been popping up in every Church gathering.
we all don’t care about what you all know
Re: Akpororo Disrespects Peter Obi At The Experience 2022 by NobleAngell(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Chika Ike Has A Plan, Shares Another Bikini Photos / [PHOTO] Lil Kesh, Sheds Tears After The Headies Drama / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite's Marriage: Is All Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.