Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? (660 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams? by LoveKing(m): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2011
I was listening to a program on radio where people called to in air their views on paying bribe so that their kids can pass. One lady said its a sin against God and its not right. then another Pastor said thats corruption.but most parents said they would do it. There are situations of special centres and some private schools even organize these centres with the supervisors involved themselves.
so if your child asks you to pay for special centre to pass will you do it?
if your child asks you for sorting money in order to pass a course, will you give her the cash?

for me i would coz at the long run it doesnt mean my child will turn out to be corrupt and it doesnt mean he will be dull. It is rather a smart way to pass, really these exams are based on luck. there are situations people fail their best subjects,i would not take that chance with my kid.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Easy Soup Wash / Hearing Bilingual: How Babies Sort Out Language / A Must Read: A White Women's Opinion Of A Black Woman!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.