Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. (1439 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by muykem: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
They are fighting for Northern Christian, leave Tinubu which his wife is a pastor, refused to support Peter Obi another Christian but supporting Atiku who refused to condemn Deborah killing (one of the same northern Christian). God will punish anyone hiding under Christianity to negotiate for his own political agenda.
A serious hero of faith fighting for justices for Christians will not bother either Peter Obi will win or not but that the statement should be made.
This buttress our point that these clowns are not fighting against Muslim Muslim ticket but because they are not the one picked.

5 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Naira20: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wetin concern you and Christians
Or is this MURIC's latest strategy?

The other day they were talking about marginalization of Christians in Osun.
Maybe una think say we dey knack head for ground

Dogara can't decide for northern Christians

3 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by duro4chang(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
God will open his eyes. I don't pray for his punishment.
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Jostoman: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
What nigerians are going through in the hands of Apc government is more than enough to vote the hardship party called apc out in 2023. May APC never happen to us again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by PureMe01: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
muykem:
They are fighting for Northern Christian, leave Tinubu which his wife is a pastor, refused to support Peter Obi another Christian but supporting Atiku who refused to condemn Deborah killing (one of the same northern Christian). God will punish anyone hiding under Christianity to negotiate for his own political agenda.
A serious hero of faith fighting for justices for Christians will not bother either Peter Obi will win or not but that the statement should be made.

You are an agbado urchin but for the very first time I agree with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by muykem: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
Wetin concern you and Christians
Or is this MURIC's latest strategy?
I am a christian in spirit, soul and body. Holding a sensitive office in the church for years but hate hypocrisy.
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Urheadmaster(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
duro4chang:
God will open his eyes. I don't pray for his punishment.

Upon all this while he has being awake.

He is still blind to the truth tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by slivertongue: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Na wa oo. All these threads to insult and cast aspersions? Politicians are associates don't make enemies because of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by ZombieTERROR: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
muykem:
This buttress our point that these clowns are not fighting against Muslim Muslim ticket but because they are not the one picked.

God will punish a Muslim Muslim ticket..

If a ruling party in Nigeria floats a Christian Christian ticket , Nigeria will cease to exist as the burning will commence immediately..

Don't insult the sensibilities of others..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Naira20: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
I doubt you.
I have watched you closely and I know you are not.

Below are your topics
https://www.nairaland.com/muykem/topics

muykem:
I am a christian in spirit, soul and body. Holding a sensitive office in the church for years but hate hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by worldTina(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
He will repent
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by duro4chang(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Upon all this while he has being awake.

He is still blind to the truth tongue
Na my lane I stay ooo. I no want trouble o. Tinubu is my choice,my candidate and my man. I know say na him go win. You fit talk Wetin you want talk e no concern me. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. He is the best man for the job. May God bless him with the wisdom to lead this country to our promised land.
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by muykem: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
I doubt you.
You think every Christian should support Peter Obi and hate Buhari/Tinubu/APC. You can't differentiate between religion and politics. Politicians both Muslim and Christian are using religion as a weapon for political bargaining, I am not belong to that group.
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by muykem: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
I doubt you.

Below are your topics
https://www.nairaland.com/muykem/topics

You can bring up any post that I support Islam over Christian. I was banned for months here for saying Islam is a curse to the world
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Newton2024: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
muykem:
No sensible, born-again Christian will in the first place vote APC, the Islamic terrorists party. How much more muslim-terrorist ticket?

We real Yoruba Christians of Southwest say NO to MUSLIM-TERRORIST ticket. You can't Islamise us like you did in the North. We are voting massively for peter Obi of Labour Party.

1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Naira20: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Saying that doesn't make you a Christian either.
A freethinker can say that too.
muykem:
You can bring up any post that I support Islam over Christian. I was banned for months here for saying Islam is a curse to the world

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Naira20: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
It's not what I think that matters But[b] what is right[/b].
A Christian would not support unrighteousness.

muykem:
You think every Christian should support Peter Obi and hate Buhari/Tinubu/APC. You can't differentiate between religion and politics. Politicians both Muslim and Christian are using religion as a weapon for political bargaining, I am not belong to that group.

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by rolams(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
muykem:

You guys failed to accept reality. Dogora was right when he said Obi can't win. Kwakwaso can't win either. That's what the calculation of the politicians. They (Obi and Kwakwaso) are viable candidates but let's face reality. Tinubu made a big mistake with the Muslim - Muslim ticket. Again, the APC government has not done well to deserve Nigerians vote.

Dogora and co sees Atiku as a lesser evil and so, they decided to choose him. Obi would have been the best choice for them but they want the candidate who can the coming election.

We don't know what the future holds for our political system.

I know, we will get it right someday!

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by muykem: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
It's not what I think that matters But[b] what is right[/b].
A Christian would not support unrighteousness.

Righteousness must be defined in God's terms and not human terms. I always support God kind of Righteousness.
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by muykem: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
Saying that doesn't make you a Christian either.
A freethinker can say that too.
I don't need to convince you about my religion. I only answer you because your conversations are not insultive.
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Burruchaga71(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Fire will consume Dogara and his family in Jesus name Amen
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Naira20: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
I don't need further proof.I know who you are.
muykem:
I don't need to convince you about my religion. I only answer you because your conversations are not insultive.

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by uba1991: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
muykem:
just shut up. We are the northern Christians. We are against same faith ticket not against Muslim. We are against Muslim Muslim ticket the same way we will be against Christian Christian ticket. All what we want is equal representation.
Atiku have a well documented and realistic manifesto. While Peter Obi have nothing.
Now let me ask you: Why will you vote for Peter Obi when you don't even know what is in his manifesto.
While Atiku is calling for the wiping out of Boko haram, Peter Obi is sympathetic to ipob terrorists that are killing Christians.
We may differ in religion with northern Muslims but we can never support Biafra agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Naira20: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Except your righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees... You know the rest.

If you can't appreciate basic right deeds by humans or "religious" peeps is it God's standard you'll attain?

Supporting a liar, a thief, a wicked man is God's kind of righteousness?
Supporting injustice of the Mu-Mu ticket is God's kind of righteousness?
muykem:
Righteousness must be defined in God's terms and not human terms. I always support God kind of Righteousness.

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Orukomeno: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
When did Yoruba Muslim start caring about Christian??Atiku is a better option than the old druggie
muykem:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Conner44: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
At least he supports Atiku. The other option is a no go area undecided

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Weederness: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
PureMe01:

You are an agbado urchin but for the very first time I agree with you.

Did Obi or Remi's husband condemn the killing? At least atiku said something and he was coerced to delete it. You and I know, being a politician, you can't possibly own up to everything in your mind. You need their vote not the truth and you should respect someone that say the truth but was coerced to do otherwise. Y'all know this but y'all wanna feign ignorance. Bleep y'all!

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Chinjo2: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
God will punish them because they refuse to support Muslim Muslim ticket right? Dogara and co, the blessings of God that maketh rich and added no sorrow are your portion both now and the years beyond for standing for what is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Almaigaa: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
muykem:

The thing pain this Igbo man. Dogari spoke the minds of all Northern Christians. We no go vote any Igbo man from North. You can curse Dogara from now till eternity. It won't stop the disgrace we will disgrace Peter Obi in the North.

See below Labour Party's presidential rally in Kaduna. We no send una. The few people that attended are Igbo, who don't have PVC and they were imported from Aba grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Starcrest1: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Almaigaa:

The thing pain this Igbo man. Dogari spoke the minds of all Northern Christians. We no go vote any Igbo man from North. You can curse Dogara from now till eternity. It won't stop the disgrace we will disgrace Peter Obi in the North.

See below Labour Party's presidential rally in Kaduna. We no send una. The few people that attended are Igbo, who don't have PVC and they were imported from Aba grin grin grin

Confusion is your middle name but it's fine may the enemies remain confused until Obi enters Aso rock.
Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by Honjoshy4u: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
And may God also punish the muslim-muslim ticket and those that supports it.
Including those supporting APC.

1 Like

Re: God Will Punish Dogara And Others Hiding Under Christianity For Political Gain. by mbaboy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
God will punish you first, Dogara has a constitutional right to associate freely.
muykem:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Disgraced On His own Online Twitter Poll For Tinubu / Why Is Obasanjo Silent About The Outcome Of The Election? / American doctor Donates hospital equipments To Heart Centre in Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.