Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mtn Zlt M30s 4g Lte Mifi Review - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Zlt M30s 4g Lte Mifi Review (22182 Views)

Unlock Zlt S25 Router, Mtn Zlt M30s And Airtel M30 Mifi To Use All Networks / Unlock Your MTN ZLT M30s And Airtel M30 Mifi To Use All Networks / Best MTN 4G LTE Mifi Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Zlt M30s 4g Lte Mifi Review by Wizyoung(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Labelle:
This MTN Mifi is one of the worst purchase decisions I have made this year. It is completely useless and I truly regret buying it. Go on twitter and type "MTN Mifi Charging" and you will see loads of people complaining about the same thing.

The bloody device will not charge when plugged. Instead it discharges when plugged. It takes forever to charge when switched off and plugged.

Anyone using this for work or school will be sorely disappointed. You can imagine while conducting interviews on Zoom the thing just cuts off. Jeez. It's not even my main internet, I use proper broadband and just use the MTN Mifi as a backup.

Such a waste!

Mtn's zlt mifi is indeed crappy when it comes to charging. It's high endurance battery made me love it.

What I did to mine was; I opened it, checked the input voltage getting to the battery terminals and discovered it was a varying value within the range of 3.5v to around 4.0v.

The cell requires a min of 4.2v to fully charge. So I took a diode and created a jump on the positive terminal to the V+ running from the charging port.

Problem fixed!

Please do not try it if you're not sure about what to do.

I believe competent mobile phone technicians can fix it too. So meet them.

The mifi is great one, nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Zlt M30s 4g Lte Mifi Review by mattjoe(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26
dukeo:

How did you unlock

I bought it unlocked already from jiji.
Re: Mtn Zlt M30s 4g Lte Mifi Review by directonpc(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21
atheistandproud:

Overly correct

Baba, the link to your channel that's on your signature is broken oo.

I checked ur channel today, kudos oo.
Re: Mtn Zlt M30s 4g Lte Mifi Review by Thazard(m): 9:13am On Mar 22
atheistandproud:

I'm very glad you did boss.
Please recommend a very fast mifi with long lasting battery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Huawei Wins Best 5G Core Network Technology Award In London / How To Identify Fake Samsung Chargers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.