Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" (21015 Views)

If It Were Possible Our Leaders Would Have Looted This To Europe. / Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by ipobarecriminals: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:
The man had to be reminded before doing the needful.
A man gunning for presidency had to be reminded about the most basic thing in seeking elective position, presenting your manifesto (I.e,your action plan if you get elected).

Not really! He is of a different breed. He is not a copy and paste politician.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Ogbodavies(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
VAWULENCE go soon START
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Gucciblog: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Fraudster like you father?

TheNiceGuy:
Fraudster.

Well packaged fraud from Alaigbo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Bobloco: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by uchennaq(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

How He was actually reminded by Tinubu to release his manifesto. Shebi he was saying he doesn't need manifesto that everything is in his head(werey).
I support neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I know Tinubu is 100%better than Peter Obi.

I laugh in Afghanistan, how can a drug infested man remind a high flyer man on what to do grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Gracebegatme: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Now he has released the compass we have been waiting for..The title of the Manifesto "is Possible" is very instructive. For all of us that still believe in the possibility of Nigeria,May we live to see the greatness in no distant time (Amen)

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Adonike(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
God bless Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Dvdpity: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
The only hope of poor Nigerians. Only hope for the redemption of Nigerian lives. Vote labor party, vote Peter/Ahmed for better and secure Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Jostoman: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

How He was actually reminded by Tinubu to release his manifesto. Shebi he was saying he doesn't need manifesto that everything is in his head(werey).
I support neither Tinubu nor Atiku but I know Tinubu is 100%better than Peter Obi.
the man that ranaway becuase Atiku and his team are coming to lagos for rally. Fear fear lagos landlord grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2022
Who raised you failed
Gucciblog:
Fraudster like you father?

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Ogbodavies(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Boss2985: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2022
How many items in Buhari manifestor did he accomplished?
dat9jaguy:
A man gunning for presidency had to be reminded about the most basic thing in seeking elective position, presenting your manifesto (I.e,your action plan if you get elected).

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Devil1Messenger: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Thanksful:
Obi has learnt no to rush things in order to avoid copy cats.
Exactly
Baba knows what he wants to do.
He the manifesto he released is exactly the message he has been preaching

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Paullo19: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Yeye talk.. U no dey eat meat but dey use teeth share am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Dapson73(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Obi is a scam.

Like Obi, like Hushpuppy.
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by ShaqFu: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Not bad.
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Racoon(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Apt capturing of the manifesto. Unlike those who had pact with Nigerians in 2015 but not only shamelessly failed but overtly denied it.
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Bobloco: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
After Festus Keyamo dragged him

You want him to hurriedly put up some unrealistic documents with stolen pictures of Donald duke's childhood days like the Emilokan drug lord

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Jostoman: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2022
The man wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2022
The liar finally released the copied manifesto. Mumu man that can only deceive the Zombies
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by sonature1: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Now that Labour Party has released their manifesto, I hope that Festus Keyamo will bring his demented druggie with a leaking bladder to come and debate with Peter Obi.

Waiting for APC to improve the lives of Nigerians is like waiting at a seaport to catch your flight. You go wait tire!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by jaytee01(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Moh247: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Bobloco:

You want him to hurriedly put up some unrealistic documents with stolen pictures of Donald duke's childhood days like the Emilokan drug lord

Two months to an election the 3rd class Philosophy failure is just releasing his so called action plan to govern

Bunch of ridiculous clowns

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Thedon22: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2022
An aspirant that needed to be reminded of his manifesto will eventually need to be reminded of so many things if he enters office, even to choose his ministers. Nigerian presidency is not for interns who want to learn on the job. We need someone who is ready and prepared for the job. Someone who has been preparing for long and has his master plan and intentional. Not an accidental president again! Lets go for competence instead of tribalism. Tribalism will not change this country, competence will.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by eebraa(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Funny man that thought he doesn't need a manifesto. This Man is not ready for governance .
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by occfx: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Over 60yrs you have been seeing manifestor back to back, what have we achieved? Lets learn how to change things if the old one is not working.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Victorclean1: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2022
APC will soon steal the manifesto to pad their own. Display the manifesto for downloading here Oga
Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Ezmans: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:
still waiting when your buhari I'll achieve his failed manifesto

Re: Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" by Dvdpity: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Avoid APC and PDP like covid 19. They are cancerous cells that has destroyed the fibre of this country. More than 1million Nigerians has been murdered in APC 7yrs of terrorist regime.
Vote wisely, vote labor party, vote out PDAPC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Iyawo Mi - President Tinubu Celebrates Remi Tinubu At 63 / Rivers Guber: Tension As Police Stop APC Rally In Okrika / 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.