Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN (3840 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by PointB: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2011
Bombing, A Deliberate Effort To Frustrate Jonathan, Says CAN
Sunday, 28 August 2011 00:00 From Ayoyinka Olagoke, Uyo News - National

THE Christian Association of Nigeria’s (CAN) President, Bishop Ayo Oritsejafor, has described the Friday’s bombing as a deliberate effort to frustrate the government of President Jonathan.

Regretting that the country is gradually sliding into full-blown terrorism, Oritsejafor, said the Security agencies must bring the culprits to book.

The CAN president, who made this known in a telephone interview with The Guardian, was in Eket, at the weekend, to celebrate with prelate emeritus, His Eminence Sunday Mbang, who turned 75.

He described the incident as an unfortunate act that has given the nation a very bad image.

His words “some people told us that they would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. This is a deliberate effort to frustrate the government of Jonathan.

The government, security agencies must bring them to book; without that people will continue to loose”

Oritsejafor called on Nigerians to take the situation to God in prayers maintaining that God can stop the embarrassing situation.

His words: ”Christains should pray.  I believe that if man cannot stop man, God can stop man.”

http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59288:bombing-a-deliberate-effort-to-frustrate-jonathan-says-can-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by hercules07: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2011
When did this man become the spokesperson of the government, why is he always inflaming passions, why can he not release a statement without pointing accusing fingers? He behaves more like a politician than a cleric.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by Pukkah: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2011
How did Mr Jonathan handle the October 1 bomb blasts?
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by kokoA(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2011
CAN is becoming too political these days. We better watch it o.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2011
kokoA:

CAN is becoming too political these days. We better watch it o.
my friend keep shut if u dnt hav anytin meaninful to say! Are muslims not becomin too troublesome these days? We xtians can not remain silent anymore! Oshi oda.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by mekaboy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
If the northerners will not allow someone from ado part of nigeria to rule in peace for jst for years, they should know that they are blowing up all their chances of ever producing a president for this nation
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by redsun(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
CAN should shut d Bleep up,they are part of the sick.ness.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by baslone: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2011
What do you expect when he gets his own part of the cake from time to time!
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by Xmind1: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
The CAN president is just being bold to say what most people know as truth but are being diplomatic about.
This whole thing is about Jonathan.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by kokoA(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
Boyloaf:

my friend keep shut if u dnt hav anytin meaninful to say! Are muslims not becomin too troublesome these days? We xtians can not remain silent anymore! Oshi oda.

A very unintelligent reply undecided
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by kasiem(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
CAN calling a spade a spade. We can still remember those words that originated during the era of consensus candidate
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by maclatunji: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2011
It should be a delight for any capable President to deal with anybody or group trying to frustrate him. Unfortunately, with GEJ it is an excuse to justify incompetence.

Rubbish from CAN again!
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by dayokanu(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2011
So we have another series of excuse for Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathan

mekaboy:

If the northerners will not allow someone from ado part of nigeria to rule in peace for jst for years, they should know that they are blowing up all their chances of ever producing a president for this nation

I guess OBJ who ruled the country for 8yrs was a Northerner

I dont know who is dumber GEJ retardeen or his supporters
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by PointB: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2011
I believe like every responsible organisation, CAN has the right to voice out on National crisis. And CAN is spot on here!
These bombing are part of the agenda of disgruntled element to derail the stewardship of GEJ.

However like all campaign that takes it root from hatred and evil, it will fail! They will meet their waterloo.
GEJ will surpass his predecessors.

All those who love Nigeria say 'Amensmiley smiley smiley
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by dayokanu(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2011
^^ So whose regime were MEND trying to destabilize?

When MEND bombed Abuja on October 1, Were they trying to destabilize Odechukwus regime as well?
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by PointB: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2011
^^^
You really believe those were real MEND? shocked shocked shocked
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by dayokanu(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2011
^^ So we now have real MEND and fake MEND?

What extent can people go to defend incompetence

I'm sure Odechukwu and his cohorts would soon call Henry Okah a Boko Haram member
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by Pukkah: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2011
PointB:

However like all campaign that takes it root from hatred and evil, it will fail! They will meet their waterloo.
GEJ will surpass his predecessors.

All those who love Nigeria say 'Amensmiley smiley smiley

Unfortunately, the issue is beyond just prayers/curses or simply dumping the rising wave of crime at the doorstep of detractors. The government should roll up its sleeves and speedily fish out the perpetrators of these heinous crimes before things totally get out hand.

I do not think any sincere and altruistic Nigerian wants Mr Jonathan to fail.  Afterall, if he does won't everybody suffer the backlash?
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by baslone: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2011
Amen that whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? shocked

Whaaaat!!!!! shocked

OMGGGGGGG!!!!
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by slimghost(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2011
ON POINT! thats wat i call calling a spade a spade. Bloody GEJ haters should go and burn in hell.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by slimghost(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2011
Yes i accept. the man is 2 weak but thats no excuse for taking innocent lives. IMO, GEJ should resign if he feels he is too compromised to tackle these bastards sponsoring these apes.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by islamrules(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2011
The CAN president is just being bold to say what most people know as truth but are being diplomatic about.
This whole thing is about Jonathan.

Boko harams are politicians, they are being sponsored by politicians who want to derail GEJ regime.

But their nefarious is targeting christians. CAN is the representative of christians. They have the right to speak out.

Political or no political. In the case of Islamic banking, Muslim representatives claim, they are going to war if the bank fails. Is that not political.

What you basstards neeed to do is to come out and say "We support boko haram" Instead of pointing fingers at CAN. We already know you muslims likes what they are doing because that is what your religion preaches.

I know if it is christians that is doing that. The whole country will burning now. But christians never will never do such a thing, that is what I know.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by Ournaija: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2011
Everyone knows it an attempt to frustrate the government. Most Northern Muslims believe that the Southern Christians used PDP to rob them of the presidential seat. Unfortunately the country is for everyone. Honestly I do not understand why they claim ownership of that seat when they are not contributing much into the development of the country.

The best form of government for this country is a loosed central government. Let the regions development their places and there will be peace. As for CAN, they have the right to say their opinion. Check every statement made by any Islamic group, you will always find political undertone.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by suolboy(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2011
GEJ will never resign no matter what d northern muslims do. No northern muslim can ever resign from such position if we have issues as these. I support CAN president 100% for his boldness to speak in times like this. We don't need diplomatic or quite president. So leave our president to speak on behalf of well meaning xtians. Go to north and see what muslims do to us xtians.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by ShipIt(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2011
islamrules:

Boko harams are politicians, they are being sponsored by politicians who want to derail GEJ regime.

But their nefarious is targeting christians. CAN is the representative of christians. They have the right to speak out.

Political or no political. In the case of Islamic banking, Muslim representatives claim, they are going to war if the bank fails. Is that not political.

What you basstards neeed to do is to come out and say "We support boko haram" Instead of pointing fingers at CAN. We already know you muslims likes what they are doing because that is what your religion preaches.

I know if it is christians that is doing that. The whole country will burning now. But christians never will never do such a thing, that is what I know.

You are the BASTARD for calling all Muslims Bastards. You are stupid as well. Islam does not preach mass murder or that of innocents. PEOPLE interpret Gods messages to suit their interests. If the Nigerian government did its job and the masses were not poor, destitute, and suffering, nobody would listen to the religious zealots who can be found in every religion, and every culture. OBJ ruled this country for 8 yrs and BH didn't bomb a single thing. I don't remember him being a Muslim or northerner. GEJ has ruled for less than a year and there are bombings as if try were public holidays. He is a weak and incompetent leader and everybody knows it, and that is why this is happening.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by islamrules(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2011
You are the BASTARD for calling all Muslims Bastards. You are silly as well. Islam does not preach mass murder or that of innocents. PEOPLE interpret Gods messages to suit their interests. If the Nigerian government did its job and the masses were not poor, destitute, and suffering, nobody would listen to the religious zealots who can be found in every religion, and every culture. OBJ ruled this country for 8 yrs and BH didn't bomb a single thing. I don't remember him being a Muslim or northerner. GEJ has ruled for less than a year and there are bombings as if try were public holidays. He is a weak and incompetent leader and everybody knows it, and that is why this is happening.

Your father is the bastard here. You come to nairaland to openly justify what boko-harams are doing. Is that not supporting them ?

OBJ ruled and nothing happen because you cannot do that with OBJ except you want to comit suicide. OBJ is not GEJ. they know this redundant guy is weak. He is not a leader. They can hold him to ransom. Forget about OBJ, they dare not try it with OBJ.

I will repeat myself "Nigerian muslims are applauding this BH guys in private" but when they come out they pretend. I have seen many cases. When you speak of BH in bad ways. Some muslims will pick quarrel with you. Are they not supporting them ?

Once again you and others like u are bastar0ds!
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by ShipIt(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2011
Man I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you because your postings do an adequate job of exposing how dumb you are. I just wanted to let you know that you are the bastard and that is all I intend to say.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by reindeer: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2011
How much sillier can this oritse-daftie be?
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by ndahbros1: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
@X-MIND: No, u got it wrong.it is not about Jonathan at all.Infact,it has nothing to do with Nigeria in particular.These events are the manifestations of a larger groundwork which seeks to Islamize the whole world.and the M.O.?Violence and forceful conversion.Its Jihad on a greater scale.the fight is really against xtianity,not Jonathan.its just a coincidence that he happens to be on seat now.these events are happening world-wide,albeit with localized variations.but the theme remains the same.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

http://www.hudson-ny.org/

Islamic extremists are stepping up the creation of "no-go" areas in European cities that are off-limits to non-Muslims.

Many of the "no-go" zones function as microstates governed by Islamic Sharia law. Host-country authorities effectively have lost control in these areas and in many instances are unable to provide even basic public aid such as police, fire fighting and ambulance services.

The "no-go" areas are the by-product of decades of multicultural policies that have encouraged Muslim immigrants to create parallel societies and remain segregated rather than become integrated into their European host nations.

In Britain, for example, a Muslim group called Muslims Against the Crusades has launched a campaign to turn twelve British cities – including what it calls "Londonistan" – into independent Islamic states. The so-called Islamic Emirates would function as autonomous enclaves ruled by Islamic Sharia law and operate entirely outside British jurisprudence.

The Islamic Emirates Project names the British cities of Birmingham, Bradford, Derby, Dewsbury, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Sheffield, as well as Waltham Forest in northeast London and Tower Hamlets in East London as territories to be targeted for blanket Sharia rule.

In the Tower Hamlets area of East London (also known as the Islamic Republic of Tower Hamlets), for example, extremist Muslim preachers, called the Tower Hamlets Taliban, regularly issue death threats to women who refuse to wear Islamic veils. Neighborhood streets have been plastered with posters declaring "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced." And street advertising deemed offensive to Muslims is regularly vandalized or blacked out with spray paint.

In the Bury Park area of Luton, Muslims have been accused of "ethnic cleansing" by harassing non-Muslims to the point that many of them move out of Muslim neighborhoods. In the West Midlands, two Christian preachers have been accused of "hate crimes" for handing out gospel leaflets in a predominantly Muslim area of Birmingham. In Leytonstone in east London, the Muslim extremist Abu Izzadeen heckled the former Home Secretary John Reid by saying: "How dare you come to a Muslim area."

In France, large swaths of Muslim neighborhoods are now considered "no-go" zones by French police. At last count, there are 751 Sensitive Urban Zones (Zones Urbaines Sensibles, ZUS), as they are euphemistically called. A complete list of the ZUS can be found on a French government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated 5 million Muslims live in the ZUS, parts of France over which the French state has lost control.

Muslim immigrants are taking control of other parts of France too. In Paris and other French cities with high Muslim populations, such as Lyons, Marseilles and Toulouse, thousands of Muslims are closing off streets and sidewalks (and by extension, are closing down local businesses and trapping non-Muslim residents in their homes and offices) to accommodate overflowing crowds for Friday prayers. Some mosques have also begun broadcasting sermons and chants of "Allahu Akbar" via loudspeakers into the streets.

The weekly spectacles, which have been documented by dozens of videos posted on Youtube.com (here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here), and which have been denounced as an "occupation without tanks or soldiers," have provoked anger and disbelief. But despite many public complaints, local authorities have declined to intervene because they are afraid of sparking riots.

In the Belgian capital of Brussels (which is 20% Muslim), several immigrant neighborhoods have become "no-go" zones for police officers, who frequently are pelted with rocks by Muslim youth. In the Kuregem district of Brussels, which often resembles an urban war zone, police are forced to patrol the area with two police cars: one car to carry out the patrols and another car to prevent the first car from being attacked. In the Molenbeek district of Brussels, police have been ordered not to drink coffee or eat a sandwich in public during the Islamic month of Ramadan.

In Germany, Chief Police Commissioner Bernhard Witthaut, in an August 1 interview with the newspaper Der Westen, revealed that Muslim immigrants are imposing "no-go" zones in cities across Germany at an alarming rate.

The interviewer asked Witthaut: "Are there urban areas – for example in the Ruhr – districts and housing blocks that are "no-go areas," meaning that they can no longer be secured by the police?" Witthaut replied: "Every police commissioner and interior minister will deny it. But of course we know where we can go with the police car and where, even initially, only with the personnel carrier. The reason is that our colleagues can no longer feel safe there in twos, and have to fear becoming the victim of a crime themselves. We know that these areas exist. Even worse: in these areas crimes no longer result in charges. They are left 'to themselves.' Only in the worst cases do we in the police learn anything about it. The power of the state is completely out of the picture."

In Italy, Muslims have been commandeering the Piazza Venezia in Rome for public prayers. In Bologna, Muslims repeatedly have threatened to bomb the San Petronio cathedral because it contains a 600-year-old fresco inspired by Dante's Inferno which depicts Mohammed being tormented in hell.

In the Netherlands, a Dutch court ordered the government to release to the public a politically incorrect list of 40 "no-go" zones in Holland. The top five Muslim problem neighborhoods are in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht. The Kolenkit area in Amsterdam is the number one Muslim "problem district" in the country. The next three districts are in Rotterdam – Pendrecht, het Oude Noorden and Bloemhof. The Ondiep district in Utrecht is in the fifth position, followed by Rivierenwijk (Deventer), Spangen (Rotterdam), Oude Westen (Rotterdam), Heechterp/ Schieringen (Leeuwarden) and Noord-Oost (Maastricht).

In Sweden, which has some of the most liberal immigration laws in Europe, large swaths of the southern city of Malmö – which is more than 25% Muslim – are "no-go" zones for non-Muslims. Fire and emergency workers, for example, refuse to enter Malmö's mostly Muslim Rosengaard district without police escorts. The male unemployment rate in Rosengaard is estimated to be above 80%. When fire fighters attempted to put out a fire at Malmö's main mosque, they were attacked by stone throwers.

In the Swedish city of Gothenburg, Muslim youth have been hurling petrol bombs at police cars. In the city's Angered district, where more than 15 police cars have been destroyed, teenagers have also been pointing green lasers at the eyes of police officers, some of whom have been temporarily blinded.

In Gothenburg's Backa district, youth have been throwing stones at patrolling officers. Gothenburg police have also been struggling to deal with the problem of Muslim teenagers burning cars and attacking emergency services in several areas of the city.

According to the Malmö-based Imam Adly Abu Hajar: "Sweden is the best Islamic state."
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by T8ksy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
islamrules:

OBJ ruled and nothing happen because you cannot do that with OBJ except you want to comit suicide. OBJ is not GEJ. they know this redundant guy is weak. He is not a leader. They can hold him to ransom. Forget about OBJ, they dare not try it with OBJ.

dayokanu:

I guess OBJ who ruled the country for 8yrs was a Northerner

I really hope you guys would desist from comparing Obj with "Badluck" Jonathan.

In the first instance, their emergence in Aso rock followed different trajectory.

Objoke was their *tried and thus trusted" stooge from the south who they brought out of prison to perpetuate their birth right.

Jona on the other hand, came to Aso rock through a non-conventional method and is seen as a threat to their dominance of the nation's political arena.

Moreover, when people talk about what ObjOKE would have done if he was in power now, i laugh in silence.

Do i need to jolt your memory back to what Objoke's response to sharianisation of northern nigeria, was?

Whilst in preparation for the introduction of sharia in their enclaves, our northern brothers? (yeah, you heard right, brothers. indeed!) proceeded in slaughtering

southerners in their area.

What was Objoke's response? Sweet Fu.ck. ALL .

Except for the comment "I dey kampe"!!!. whilst hundreds of his fellow southerners were being butchered unnecessarily in the north!

But he was quick to reduce Odi and Zaki to rubble for the death of 3 military men.

Hell, let's get it right, ObjOke wouldn't have done nothing if he was in JEG's shoes- the northern elite still run this hellhole.

Nothing but a complete seperation will release their vice-like grip on their only source of sustenance, named Nigeria!!!

Anything else is just delaying the inevitable.
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by silvernus0: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
slimghost:

Yes i accept. the man is 2 weak but thats no excuse for taking innocent lives. IMO, GEJ should resign if he feels he is too compromised to tackle these bastards sponsoring these apes.
your opponent comes out strong at you when they recorgnise you are week .i believe mr president only wants to stay peacefull in the office and leave peace fully he is so afraid to tackle issues , wat a pity we need a man with courage !and how could this be?
Re: UN House Bombing Was To Frustrate GEJ - CAN by Evans5050: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]His words “some people told us that they would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. This is a deliberate effort to frustrate the government of Jonathan[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=8pt]THEN  WHO IS BOKO HARAM?[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Igbo Man Becomes The Governor Of Lagos State ( I Have A Dream) / Addresses Of NDDC In The Nine Oil Producing States In Nigeria / See What Happens When You Call Buhari A Dullard In Northeast States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.