Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,429 members, 7,839,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing (374 Views)

Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Deceitful, Has No Mechanism For Economic Recovery - PDP / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by ismoney: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
I am commenting on the post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7462441/anambra-state-lp-spokesman-canvases/3.

The post is with fake heading and from my observations it seems that the individuals that made it were sponsored.

This is due to the comments that followed the post when the heading is false.

The man in question is Barr. Okey Ezea, the Labour Party Senatorial Candidate for Enugu North. He is known as Ideke in the political arena of the State.

During the 2019 General Elections in Nigeria, he was the governorship candidate of the APC in Enugu State by lost to the Incumbent governor, His Excellency Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

At the moment, he is a member of Labour Party and the Senatorial Candidate in Enugu. At no time was he from Anambra State, to talk of becoming the spokesman of the party either in Enugu or Anambra.

Yes, the gaffe was made which could be observed to be due to his escapee in APC. However, it was corrected at the end.

Everyone should promote their own candidate at will by making contents and speech that will show reasons for that. Emotional manipulations in other to achieve a known end should be avoided.

Let's remember that Nigeria is our country and that we should always sow the right seeds for posterity and conscience sake.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless us.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Golan007: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Rubbish.

He's a labour party spokesperson and he spoke the minds of many.

Vote APC.
Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Golan007:
Rubbish.

He's a labour party spokesperson and he spoke the minds of many.

Vote APC.

Read before you type. If this forum wasn't faceless, many of you would be avoided in real life for your pettiness and dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Golan007: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thanksful:

Read before you type. If this forum wasn't faceless, many of you would be avoided in real life for your pettiness and dumbness.

Shatap.

Your likes are quick to lampoon other candidates but cannot even take a fraction of what you dish.

HYPOCRITE.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap.

Your likes are quick to lampoon other candidates but cannot even take a fraction of what you dish.

HYPOCRITE.

It's about having sense. When you want to lampoon people use sense. You sound to stupid.
Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Golan007: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2022
Thanksful:

It's about having sense. When you want to lampoon people use sense. You sound to stupid.

I don't sound stupid.

I'm not your father.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:

I don't sound stupid.

I'm not your father.

You can't be. Wisdom begets wisdom
Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Golan007: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Thanksful:

You can't be. Wisdom begets wisdom

Bro, incase u don't have anybody to tell u, ur entire lineage dey mad....

I'm sure this rings a bell.

grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:

Bro, incase u don't have anybody to tell u, ur entire lineage dey mad....

I'm sure this rings a bell.

grin

I think it runs in your lineage (madness) considering your line of thoughts which you have been communicating in writing of recent.
Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Golan007: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Thanksful:

I think it runs in your lineage (madness) considering your line of thoughts which you have been communicating in writing of recent.

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:

E pain am.

Lol! Just try have sense because of your children. No go pass nonsense to them through your gene.
Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Golan007: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol! Just try have sense because of your children. No go pass nonsense to them through your gene.

grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Comic relief
Re: Stop Deceitful Post: It Profits Nothing by Dvdpity: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2022
Vote wisely. If them give you money. Collect it and chop.. it's your money that they stole. Vote wisely. Enough of PDP and APC bloody-poverty-corrupt regime.

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Received Original Certificate From Chicago Varsity – Tinubu / 2023 Election: A Quick Poll / Why Is Shetima Ostensibly Silent These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.