Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman (9103 Views)

Former South Africa leader Jacob Zuma barred from running in elections / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Emu4life(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Was wondering how long it was gonna take before we got a housenigga type comment. Nigerians never disappoint.
Don't be pained by the obvious.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Starzo:

I'm not the one banned from visiting a town inside my own country because I'm BLACK.

You're so scared of the whites amongst you it stinks.

I see you didn't comprehend my previous posts. That's a typical house nigger right there! Refuses to accept reality.

Now run along to other threads to speak about how your white idols are the best thing since sliced bread.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Emu4life:
Don't be pained by the obvious.

Let's talk the day you're no longer drowning in the Mediterranean in your perennial quest to japa ok.

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you didn't comprehend my previous posts. That's a typical house nigger right there! Refuses to accept reality.

Now run along to other threads to speak about how your white idols are the best thing since sliced bread.
There's no 'orania' in Nigeria

R*tarded Bantu pig
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Starzo:

R*tarded Bantu pig

Yes there's oppression at the hands of your masters - uneducated Fulani herdsmen who prefer cows over you. I hear your president spends 75% of his time outside the country to escape airheads and the disaster of land mass you call a cowntry.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes there's oppression at the hands of your masters - uneducated Fulani herdsmen who prefer cows over you. I hear your president spends 75% of his time outside the country to escape the disaster of land mass you call a cowntry.

R*tarded Bantu pig

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Starzo:

R*tarded Bantu pig

There's Nigerians - that's the biggest problem with Nigeria. Strip searched at every single international airport around the world.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
WannaHowzit:

There's Nigerians - that's the biggest problem with Nigeria. Strip searched at every single international airport around the world.

You're been used as target practice by whites in your country who 'mistake' your black ass*s for baboons

R*tarded bantu pig

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Starzo:

You're been used as target practice by whites in your country who 'mistake' your black ass*s for baboons

R*tarded bantu pig

In Nigeria there's persistent underdevelopment and world-beating poverty since 1960 despite massive oil wealth, hence they've become perennial refugees used as target practice by xenophobes in South Africa. That's when they're not scamming or drug dealing to eek out a living.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2022
WannaHowzit:

In Nigeria there's persistent underdevelopment since 1960 despite massive oil wealth, hence they've become perennial refugees used as target practice by xenophobes in South Africa. That's when they're not scamming or drug dealing.

In your own country, you are used as target practice by whites. And you can't say/do sh*t about it

P.s I see you'y presently enjoying the short privilege of two hours 'free wifi' so, I'll be getting a response in less than five minutes time.

As opposed to the 12 hours waiting time that's usually the case when your white overlords decide you've had too much internet fun for the day

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Starzo:

In your own country, you are used as target practice by whites. And you can't say/do sh*t about it

P.s I see you'y presently enjoying the short privilege of two hours 'free wifi' so, I'll be getting a response in less than five minutes time.

As opposed to the 12 hours waiting time that's usually the case when your white overlords decide you've had too much internet fun for the day

I'm surprised you even know what WiFi is, my dear third-world orphan whose parents died from drinking Nigerian tap water. But it shouldn't be surprising since you practice yahoo to earn a dollar a day. Are you still the poverty capital of the world undecided
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Starzo:

Okay shit-gborian, I see you're out of punchlines. Next time come less lame and with more ammunition other than just Orania ok.

Goodnite. Count headless ritual bodies if you're struggling to sleep ok.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 12:45am On Dec 05, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I'm surprised you even know what WiFi is, my dear third-world orphan whose parents died from drinking Nigerian tap water. But it shouldn't be surprising since you practice yahoo to earn a dollar a day. Are you still the poverty capital of the world undecided
I bath and cook with tap water

I don't drink tap water... wretched idiot!
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Emu4life(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Let's talk the day you're no longer drowning in the Mediterranean in your perennial quest to japa ok.

Words of an extremely pained person. How are your white Lords over there?

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Emu4life:
Words of an extremely pained person. How are your white Lords over there?

They're keeping us from drowning in the Mediterranean and pooping all over public spaces including the presidential lawns of ASU Rock.

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Starzo:

I bath and cook with tap water

I don't drink tap water... wretched idiot!

Lol grin, this fool doesn't even know tap water is meant for drinking. That's how broken and pathetic his country is. And he's calling me the idiot grin. Oh well, I blame myself for debating malnutritioned third world orphans.

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol grin, this fool doesn't even know tap water is meant for drinking. That's how broken and pathetic his country is. And he's calling me the idiot grin. Oh well, I blame myself for debating malnutritioned third world orphans.

The wretched idiot does not understand there are levels in life

Well I shouldn't expect anything more from someone who relies on free WiFi to be able to access the internet

When you finally upgrade from your present poverty stricken state,then you'll see/understand why those of a certain social status(even within your country) choose to not drink 'clean' tap water.

I actually kinda feel sorry for you now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Starzo:

The wretched idiot does not understand there are levels in life

Well I shouldn't expect anything more from someone who relies on free WiFi to be able to access the internet

When you finally upgrade from your present poverty stricken state,then you'll see/understand why those of a certain social status(even within your country) choose to not drink 'clean' tap water.

I actually kinda feel sorry for you now undecided

Shame, Starzo aka StarBuhariZombie...i see you're out of punchlines.

House nigger doesn't even know in SA his white masters drink tap water. SMH. It must be monkeypox on the brain.

Ask Japagerians in SA about our safe world class drinking tap water over here

Don't ever quote me again , obviously you're way way way beneath me.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 1:50am On Dec 06, 2022
No responses, they've all fleed!

SOUTH AFRICA WINS AGAIN!

cc THESE LOSERS Starzo (aka StarBuhariZombie)... Parrot69 (aka maggot69gaysexposition)... morpheus101 (aka morbid419scam)

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Parrot69: 4:48am On Dec 06, 2022
WannaHowzit:

SOUTH AFRICA WINS AGAIN!

cc THESE LOSERS Starzo (aka StarBuhariZombie)... Parrot69 (aka maggot69gaysexposition)... morpheus101 (aka morbid419scam)

Retardedd bantu pig cheesy cheesy
You're not my match, I will leave Starzo to deal with you for now, I will come with a finishing KO cheesy
Lazy Soweto fool raised up on Crack.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Shame, Starzo aka StarBuhariZombie...i see you're out of punchlines.

House nigger doesn't even know in SA his white masters drink tap water. SMH. It must be monkeypox on the brain.

Ask Japagerians in SA about our safe world class drinking tap water over here

Don't ever quote me again , obviously you're way way way beneath me.

I see you have leprosy of the brain

Hence you'd have understand why some people choose not to drink 'clean safe' tap water.

You must be an ignorant, block headed poor wretched fool to still not have gotten the point by now

I shouldn't even be surprised. If u still can't afford internet connection on your own then this point obviously flies over your head

*Ignorant, block headed poor wretched fool* all there is to it about an average black SAn
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2022
WannaHowzit:

SOUTH AFRICA WINS AGAIN!

If Mandela had known that all is effort would end up producing r*tarded Bantu pigs like you, man would have choosen to rather spend is youthful years rearing actual pigs. Atleast those ones have monetary value.

Bantu pigs are worthless r*tards

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Parrot69:

Retardedd bantu pig cheesy cheesy
You're not my match, I will leave Starzo to deal with you for now, I will come with a finishing KO cheesy
Lazy Soweto fool raised up on Crack.

Dumb handing the reigns over to dumber.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 1:50am On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Dumb handing the reigns over to dumber.

Thesaurus

-DUMB

Synonyms.- Wannahowzit, average black SAn,r*tard Bantu pig...
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Thesaurus

-DUMB

Synonyms.- Wannahowzit, average black SAn,r*tard Bantu pig...

I see you abandoned your dumb Orania attack strategy and now you're out of things to say grin

All the things you've said since are so lame. It's really very sad cry cry
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you abandoned your dumb Orania attack strategy and now you're out of things to say grin

All the things you've said since are so lame. It's really very sad cry cry

Synonyms- wannahowzit

Only a dumb person will try to defend the decision/act of him/her being banned from entering a section of what rightfully belongs to them on accounts of their skin color

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Synonyms- wannahowzit

Only a dumb person will try to defend the decision/act of him/her being banned from entering a section of what rightfully belongs to them on accounts of their skin color

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Like how Nigerians are persona non grata in SA - African soil? undecided

My life is 10x better than yours starving African child. That's why we don't japa.

I'm sure you've never met a black South African in Nigeria before, while you guys are overpopulating SA urban slums and standing in as practice targets for xenophobes.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Like how black SANs are relegated bottom feeders in their own land

I see free WiFi is back ON wink
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

My life is 10x better than yours starving African child. That's why we don't japa.

I'm sure you've never met a black South African in Nigeria before, while you guys are overpopulating SA urban slums and standing in as practice targets for xenophobes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...I'm not the one who relies on free WiFi to be able to reply mentions wink

You'll never see me in your God forsaken country where white Afrikaans shoot your black ass*s for looking like baboons and hippos grin grin grin
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Like how black SANs are relegated bottom feeders in their own land

Yeah, the largest black middle class in Africa even though SA population is only a quarter of Nigeria and we have no oil?

Africa's number one oil exporters japaring to SA in their millions, and yet SA bottom feeders NEVER japa to the so-called "biggest economy in Africa" undecided

Do you see how pathetic you are? I would laugh if your situation wasn't so sad.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...I'm not the one who relies on free WiFi to be able to reply mentions wink

You'll never see me in your God forsaken country where white Afrikaans shoot your black ass*s for looking like baboons and hippos grin grin grin

Yep, free WiFi for every household, that's how rich we are cool

Are you still buying your data from MTN, a South African company paying taxes in SA in order for me to get free WiFi? undecided grin

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yeah, the largest black middle class in Africa even though SA population is only a quarter of Nigeria and we have no oil?

Africa's number one oil exporters japaring to SA in their millions, and yet SA bottom feeders NEVER japa to the so-called "biggest economy in Africa" undecided

Do you see how pathetic you are? I would laugh if your situation wasn't so sad.

Yeah,you have white slave masters feeding you crumbs from the bounty harvest they enjoy on your land.

Crumbs for which you're forever grateful,obedient and submissive for.

Your situation is beyond pathetic

It's generic stupidity mixed with mental slavery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Police Officer In Uniform Arrest Another Armed Police Officer In Uniform? / History: Attack On Pearl Harbour, U.S. VS Hiroshima And Nagasaki 1945. / Richard Sharp Resigns After Facilitating A Personal Loan Deal With Boris Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.