Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman (9099 Views)

Former South Africa leader Jacob Zuma barred from running in elections / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yep, free WiFi for every household, that's how rich we are cool

Are you still buying your data from MTN, a South African company paying taxes in SA in order for me to get free WiFi? undecided grin
Free data before you as a full grown adult can be able to access the internet?

Free 500 Rands before you as an able bodied adult can be able to take care of your basic needs?

Meaning without free stuff, you're basically worthless and useless to yourself and society.

This is what you're bragging about?

And you wonder why the whites amongst you l take you guys for unserious, pathetic bottom feeding jokes....smh
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Yeah,you have white slave masters feeding you crumbs from the bounty harvest they enjoy on your land.

Crumbs for which you're forever grateful,obedient and submissive for.

Your situation is beyond pathetic

It's generic stupidity mixed with mental slavery

Is it the same crumbs you're all rushing to SA for and submitting yourselves to the brutality of xenophobes grin
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Free data before you as a full grown adult can be able to access the internet?

Free 500 Rands before you as an able bodied adult can be able to take care of your basic needs?

Meaning without free stuff, you're basically worthless and useless to yourself and society.

This is what you're bragging about?

And you wonder why the whites amongst you l take you guys for unserious, pathetic bottom feeding jokes....smh

House nigger read the news headline again slowly - did it say every household except whites? grin

I get it your Nigerian state is so incompetent you don't even understand what tax is and what it's meant to do - in terms of providing services to the people. That's why you don't even know tap water is for drinking.

Dumbo, all over the world governments collect taxes in order to offer free services to their people. Not our fault Buhari and Tinubu steal from you and you've been left to become perennial Japagerians treated as pests all over the world.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

House nigger read the news headline again slowly - did it say every household except whites? grin

I get it your Nigerian state is so incompetent you don't even understand what tax is and what it's meant to do - in terms of providing services to the people.

Dumbo, all over the world governments collect taxes in order to offer free services to their people. Not our fault Buhari and Tinubu steal from you and you've been left to become perennial Japagerians treated as pests all over the world.

Just like white SANs also 'equally benefit/partake' from free 500rands monthly govt grant right??....such 'free stuffs' have always been used as baits to snare and entrap black SANs

White kids amongst you are being taught to empower themselves so they can grow up and continue white domination in SA while you blacks are made perennial dependents by offering you 'free stuffs'

Funny thing is you bragging about what is basically used to control and opress you

And you wonder why I call you guys r*tarded bantu pigs??...smh

Lastly you have some nerves calling others 'house niggers' when you're the ones banned from entering a room inside a building on your own land

I dey shame for you
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Just like white SANs also 'equally benefit/partake' from free 500rands monthly govt grant right??....such 'free stuffs' have always been used as baits to snare and entrap black SANs

White kids amongst you are being taught to empower themselves so they can grow up and continue white domination in SA while you blacks are made perennial dependents by offering you 'free stuffs'

Funny thing is you bragging about what is basically used to control and opress you

And you wonder why I call you guys r*tarded bantu pigs??...smh

Lastly you have some nerves calling others 'house niggers' when you're the ones banned from entering a room inside a building on your own land

I dey shame for you

Lol grin

Yes, your white idols don't receive government grant. Take your tongue out old white men's butts, house nigger.

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Lol grin

Yes, your white idols don't receive government grant. Take your tongue out old white men's butts, house nigger.

Oh glory glory, there are a few white kids living in despicable conditions as myself so therefore, I rejoice as I'm not the only one living a trashy life- thought pattern of an average black SAn...smh

Take a picture of yourself inside orania then come talk about getting ones tongue off a white man's butt

You're basically slaves in your own land and you still deny it

I'm way past the points of feeling sorry for idiots
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Oh glory glory, there are a few white kids living in despicable conditions as myself so therefore, I rejoice as I'm not the only one living a trashy life- thought pattern of an average black SAn...smh

Take a picture of yourself inside orania then come talk about getting ones tongue off a white man's butt

You're basically slaves in your own land and you still deny it

I'm way past the points of feeling sorry for idiots

Japagerian house nigger, please learn to read, Orania is none of our business. Google what semi-autonomous means and concessions made to end apartheid in SA.

The reason your underdeveloped country can never attain peace or unity is because you don't know how to negotiate and make concessions - it's a completely foreign concept to you. Instead you'd rather go squat in South Sudan and become a nuisance there.

I know it hurts you as a house nigger with your halitosis- riddled tongue up old onyibo men's butts, but white poverty is real grin
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Japagerian house nigger, please learn to read, Orania is none of our business. Google what semi-autonomous means and concessions made to end apartheid in SA.

The reason your underdeveloped country can never attain peace or unity is because you don't know how to negotiate and make concessions - it's a completely foreign concept to you. Instead you'd rather go squat in South Sudan and become a nuisance there.

I know it hurts you as a house nigger with your halitosis- riddled tongue up old onyibo mehttps://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.publimetro.co/deportes/2022/11/19/el-nostradamus-moderno-desmintio-a-los-simpson-y-predijo-la-final-del-mundial/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwihj53L4eX7AhWGTKQEHfK5Bxk4KBAWegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw1luAmY25IWk_aYyyxFLF69n's butts, but white poverty is real grin

You fool!...semi-autonomy isn't a viable excuse for what the whites have done in orania

Your black ass*s were literally banned from entering a town within your own country because of your skin color.

And in your desperate attempt to avoid upsetting your white slave masters, you come up with all sorts of lame excuses that only resonate with the intellectual capacity of a r*tarded Bantu pig.

I spit on you...tueeehhhh
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

You fool!...semi-autonomy isn't a viable excuse for what the whites have done in orania

Your black ass*s were literally banned from entering a town within your own country because of your skin color.

And in your desperate attempt to avoid upsetting your white slave masters, you come up with all sorts of lame excuses that only resonate with the intellectual capacity of a r*tarded Bantu pig.

I spit on you...tueeehhhh

Like I said, your Orania argument is tired. How much has Buhari borrowed from China again? grin

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Like I said, your Orania argument is tired. How much has Buhari borrowed from China again? grin

Mugu...the restaurant was attacked and they backtracked

What are you doing to unsit your white slave masters?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Mugu...the restaurant was attacked and they backtracked

What are you doing to unsit your white slave masters?

Slaves with free government WiFi courtesy of the black ANC cool Do you have free government WiFi in Nigeria? cry grin

Are you still calling to be recolonised coz you've so spectacularly failed to govern yourselves coz of the half brain you have tailor made to fit your flat head undecided

Anyway, moving along...

Wow, look at black SA politicians below strangling your white lord in full public view.

House nigger I'm certain you wanna kill yourself wherever you are.

I wonder what it feels like to worship whites even when you've never met one before in your entire life, and only see them on TV.

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Slaves with free government WiFi courtesy of the black ANC cool Do you have free government WiFi in Nigeria? cry grin

Are you still calling to be recolonised coz you've so spectacularly failed to govern yourselves coz of the half brain you have tailor made to fit your flat head undecided

Anyway, moving along...

Wow, look at black SA politicians below strangling your white lord in full public view.

House nigger I'm certain you wanna kill yourself wherever you are.

I wonder what it feels like to worship whites even when you've never met one before in your entire life, and only see them on TV.

You just confirmed what I've been saying all along

R*tarded bantu pig
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

R*tarded bantu pig

Let me provide you with 360 degree angles of your white lord being strangled by black South Africans so that you can kill yourself in return.

But on a serious note - have you ever met or spoken face to face with a white person before (since you idolise them so much). How did you become a house nigger without even meeting a white person?

Very sad indeed. cry cry cry

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Let me provide you with 360 degree angles of your white lord being strangled by black South Africans so that you can kill yourself in return.

But on a serious note - have you ever met or spoken face to face with a white person before (since you idolise them so much). How did you become a house nigger without even meeting a white person?

Continue prooving my point

R*tarded Bantu pig

Very sad indeed. cry cry cry
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

R*tarded bantu pig

Please leave a suicide note confirming that I really hit you hard. Shalom.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Please leave a suicide note confirming that I really hit you hard. Shalom.
Is that you can come up with??

Well I'm not really disappointed.

That's your level as a generic Bantu pig
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starzo:

Is that you can come up with??

Well I'm not really disappointed.

That's your level as a generic Bantu pig

I see you're in denial. Anyway RIP in advance. Hope bankrupt South Sudan will be able to repatriate your malnourished corpse back to Buhari's COWgeria (free of charge or at a negotiated price naw abeg). Shalom.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you're in denial. Anyway RIP in advance. Hope bankrupt South Sudan will be able to repatriate your malnourished corpse back to Buhari's COWgeria (free of charge or at a negotiated price naw abeg). Shalom.

Bwahahahahaha ....Which one of us was Bragging about govt basically subsiding our miserable lives? wink

Talk to me when you're finally able to purchase the data you come online with cool
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Starzo:

Bwahahahahaha ....Which one of us was Bragging about govt basically subsiding our miserable lives? wink

Talk to me when you're finally able to purchase the data you come online with cool

House nigger I understand you can't fit a full healthy functional brain into your flat.head.

You don't pay taxes or even understand the meaning of tax grin You don't have clean water that you can drink from your taps like we do in South Africa.

StarvingZone, I've entertained you enough and this is where I stop your stupidity. You're very lame, please always know that.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 1:13am On Dec 08, 2022
WannaHowzit:

House nigger I understand you can't fit a full healthy functional brain into your flat.head.

You don't pay taxes or even understand the meaning of tax grin You don't have clean water that you can drink from your taps like we do in South Africa.

StarvingZone, I've entertained you enough and this is where I stop your stupidity. You're very lame, please always know that.

How can you pay tax when you basically rely on govt grant to be able to feed yourself?...check your brain if it's still in it's right spot

I don't drink 'clean' tap water

I'm past that level

I understand it's something your wretched state of mind can't comprehend

You really are r*tarded
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 3:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Starzo:

How can you pay tax when you basically rely on govt grant to be able to feed yourself?...check your brain if it's still in it's right spot

Because there's never been clean tap water safe enough to drink in Nigeria since your white lords left in 1960.

Gosh you people are so primitive grin. Now I understand why you're always misunderstanding me. I'm first world, you're third world with a tightly squeezed suffocating brain inside a square ugly flat head.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 3:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Starzo:

I'm past that level

I understand it's something your wretched state of mind can't comprehend

You really are r*tarded

I'm gonna create a thread exposing how dumb , backward and unexposed you are. You just confirmed that Nigerians don't know there are countries like South Africa where one can actually drink water straight from the tap.

That's how broken your state has been since the whites left in 1960. No wonder you're a house nigger grin
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I'm gonna create a thread exposing how dumb , backward and unexposed you are. You just confirmed that Nigerians don't know there are countries like South Africa where one can actually drink water straight from the tap.

That's how broken your state has been since the whites left in 1960. No wonder you're a house nigger grin
Gosh you're irrefutably d*mb

Is simple English too difficult for your r*tarded brain to understand??

I don't drink tap water no matter how clean

Others may do, buy I don't

Why do u choose to continue humiliating yourself by being so foolish?

Gosh...let it sink into the melted butter for brains you have occupying your baboon like skull. I've got clean drinkable tap water, I choose not to drink.
Other around me do but I choose not to.

Your level of comprehension is lower than that of a toddler

I should be disappointed but I'm not. A r*tarded Bantu pig brain could never actually reason/function properly

Stupidity runs in your genes...it's probably not your fault. You're an idiot by default natural settings

And bro go get internet...this free WiFi stuff ain't doing it for me
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by WannaHowzit(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Starzo:

Gosh you're irrefutably d*mb

Is simple English too difficult for your r*tarded brain to understand??

I don't drink tap water no matter how clean

Others may do, buy I don't

Why do u choose to continue humiliating yourself by being so foolish?

Gosh...let it sink into the melted butter for brains you have occupying your baboon like skull. I've got clean drinkable tap water, I choose not to drink.
Other around me do but I choose not to.

Your level of comprehension is lower than that of a toddler

I should be disappointed but I'm not. A r*tarded Bantu pig brain could never actually reason/function properly

Stupidity runs in your genes...it's probably not your fault. You're an idiot by default natural settings

And bro go get internet...this free WiFi stuff ain't doing it for me

Ramblings of an unexposed village bumpkin with no safe drinking tap water or free government WiFi.

Please leave me alone - I'm a lion and you are lion's poop. grin Shalom.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa: South Africa Leader Won't Resign, Says Spokesman by Starzo: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Ramblings of an unexposed village bumpkin with no safe drinking tap water or free government WiFi.

Please leave me alone - I'm a lion and you are lion's poop. grin Shalom.

And that's all ladies and gents

I rest my case

Talk to me when you don't have to stand in ques with the rest of your village freeloaders to be able to access limited internet access

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Police Officer In Uniform Arrest Another Armed Police Officer In Uniform? / History: Attack On Pearl Harbour, U.S. VS Hiroshima And Nagasaki 1945. / Richard Sharp Resigns After Facilitating A Personal Loan Deal With Boris Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.