Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum (36128 Views)

Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum / Inauguration: Babagana Umara Zulum Coughs Persistently While Reading speech / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by NLPoliceWoman: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Always capping shit

You sure you will be alive to witness Zulum become president of Nigeria after the Poverty Tinubu will bring upon you should he become president. Because it will crumble your business and you won't even see crayfish to grill talkless of fish grin

Grow some senses kid and vote Peter Obi.

Y'all act dumb as if y'all don't reason like a human beings, man isn't fit to rule a parlour family talkless of a whole nation like Nigeria. Mtcheew!!
Seun Mynd44.
Rule 2
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by adecz: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu was their head boy grin grin grin

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by tyinfinity: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter obi picture when he was cult leader in UNN
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by MoneySEASON: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44.
Rule 2

Who be this one ?? grin grin

Mrs police woman, hope say Seunn dey pay you money to wander about disturbing people's mention? grin

Or you're doing charity work for him seeking cheap validation? grin. I have work for you if you don't mind Mrs NL police woman grin

Mtcheew!!!

2 Likes

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by nedekid: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Abeg who be this number 1
Amoda yekini ogunlere

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Samajogs: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Omor I weak oo...
Buksaylor:

Em carry Donald Duke dey pose till the guy bust am...
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by SugarGirl44(f): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Noblechykk:
E remain Tinubu's school days picture

Ok he didn’t go to school at all.
But guess what?
He’s still gonna be your president.

And then he’ll enter Guinness book of records as the first unlettered man to rule a country.
Win-win for him.

2 Likes

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by nedekid: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Who be this one ?? grin grin

Mrs police woman, hope say Seunn dey pay you money to wander about disturbing people's mention? grin

Or you're doing charity work for him seeking cheap validation? grin. I have work for you if you don't mind Mrs NL police woman grin

Mtcheew!!!
Just offer him 10% of the 30k bmc and he will sing more than FFK and Reno joined together.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by MoneySEASON: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
nedekid:

Just offer him 10% of the 30k bmc and he will sing more than FFK and Reno joined together.

He abi she dey mad grin grin

1 Like

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
Nice man Zulum.
Never deceive yourself that you can live in peace with a muslim no matter how educated or "good" he is.
hope it's not in the church you were taught That.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Karemarealty288(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hisbah:
Tinubu should shame us and share his own picture.

See Tinubu's childhood picture just choose the head that belongs to him.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Thomaslablancma: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
That number 5 resemble osho baba..If you no get it forget about it..
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by snoopz: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
One old man goo soon steal this pic now
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by peculiar2233: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bluntguy:
No 8 resemble Shettima with him strong face. Always looking like a bandit.
U no go Kee me
U be werey ooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Noblechykk(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Ok he didn’t go to school at all.
But guess what?
He’s still gonna be your president.

And then he’ll enter Guinness book of records as the first unlettered man to rule a country.
Win-win for him.
If the majority of Nigerians think he is right for the country, my one vote cannot stop him. But you know what, you can't make him my president; you don't have that capacity. Your one vote may play it's part but till then, stop being emotional. Any of of the three major candidates can win. Anyone telling you anything in the contrary is deceiving you. And if you personally thinks that Tinubu has clear chance to win, you better wake up from your illusion.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by gotnel: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
nairalee:
Childhood school picture

I have one
My brothers have one
My neighbours have one
My colleagues at work have one

TINUBU has none,
No Classmates
No Certificate
No Coherence

Only Cocaine scandals

YET some people feel he is most qualified to lead us.

What an insult on our Collective sensibilities!

God help us.
You can lives with Muslims and have peace, if you are peaceful yourself.
There are peaceful people in every religions and there are bad people in every religions.
As for me and my household, we shall find peace everywhere , with everybody
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by williams77(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
I hope someone would not rise tomorrow and claim ownership to the picture ?
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Testimony1988(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yes o, that's the Prof, his colleagues will surely be happy for him for his achievement so far.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by stuffs2002: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
effort1:
Where is Tinubu's primary school picture?

Samajogs:
Where is Tinubu's own?

chrisdstar:
Tinubu go soon claim one number. His desperation knows no bound.

Chinjo2:
Make una show us Tinubu picture

nairalee:
Childhood school picture

I have one
My brothers have one
My neighbours have one
My colleagues at work have one

TINUBU has none,
No Classmates
No Certificate
No Coherence

Only Cocaine scandals

YET some people feel he is most qualified to lead us.

What an insult on our Collective sensibilities!

Hisbah:
Tinubu should shame us and share his own picture.

Noblechykk:

Even Obi posted his secondary pictures while he was playing football with Odili
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by asanausana91: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu where is your picture. I swear only a fooool will campaign and vote for Tinubu.
Tinubu should just tell us one name as his class mate in primary or secondary school.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by ajibike447: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
OkayOkay...
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by SugarGirl44(f): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Noblechykk:

If the majority of Nigerians think he is right for the country, my one vote cannot stop him. But you know what, you can't make him my president; you don't have that capacity. Your one vote may play it's part but till then, stop being emotional. Any of of the three major candidates can win. Anyone telling you anything in the contrary is deceiving you. And if you personally thinks that Tinubu has clear chance to win, you better wake up from your illusion.

Clearly you zombiedients and your emergency presidential candidate are the delusional ones.
No need arguing with you se, you’ll be taught some lessons.
There’s a reason ibos have not been presidents in a while, it would be clear to you soon.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by fawaz050(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
Nice man Zulum.
Never deceive yourself that you can live in peace with a muslim no matter how educated or "good" he is.

Seriously??
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Noblechykk(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Clearly you zombiedients and your emergency presidential candidate are the delusional ones.
No need arguing with you se, you’ll be taught some lessons.
There’s a reason ibos have not been presidents in a while, it would be clear to you soon.
I can see you are a kid. Because I don't understand how you intend to teach me a lesson. Election is not a do a die affair. It is either the candidate you support wins or the one I support wins. At the end of the day, all of us will buy petrol at same price. Whether you are Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. So it is in your best interest to grow up mentally because you need it.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Tochi3(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Noblechykk:

Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by Hustle4Naira(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
God bless Governor Zulum!
One of the best governor in this country.
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by effort1: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2022
ABBEYsammy01:

There's no camera during his primary school days.
And besides, he was having phobia for photos when he was small

Lolz. Camera was invented in the 19th century
Re: School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum by effort1: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=RichieDemorest post=118897360][/quote]

This is Donald Duke's picture. Stop making a fool of those who sent you to school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (photos) / Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.