Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) (4709 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by cindicandy(f): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpLaccCBxE0

Bola Ahmed Tinubu the presidential candidate of APC yesterday, released a copy of US visa he acquired for his US official campaign trip. But we decided to inquire from the US official website for visa tracking.

We found out that the last visa Tinubu got from US embassy expired in 2020, but a copy of the visa Tinubu released shows that Tinubu has a valid visa that will expire in 2023.

There's no record of Tinubu's new visa in the US official records

Who is lying between US embassy and Bola Tinubu? Discuss

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov

Visit the above US visa tracking site, navigate to the right, click on 'the most recent I-94', scroll down and click 'I acknowledge and agree' then put the person's particulars and the information will show up. It's that simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by JasonScoolari: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by cmikel: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by April4th(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Awon naija FBI grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by ogmask: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Why is everything about this man shrouded in secrecy and controversy?
I won't be surprised if by tomorrow we hear say Na authentic visa like the Chicago matter.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Where are the people paid to defend Tinubu?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by ezegold4we: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Keyamo don enter one chance

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by LegendHero(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lol. All you deluded Obi Pandora supporters that never left the shores of Nigeria dabbling into what you don’t know.

On his I-94, admission until date is 2020.

On the USA visa, the issue data is 2021 - 2023.

So what is not clear in the thing you checked yourself?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by cindicandy(f): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. All you deluded Obi Pandora supporters that never left the shores of Nigeria dabbling into what you don’t know.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Ojiofor: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Believe the mafia and the drug lord at your own peril.
To lie means nothing to him.
If he comes back from his foreign trip without visiting USA that means the visa they posted is fake.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by TypicallyBrunt(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
See as e be like komodo dragon for passport

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by ccffwx: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Okay. Mynd44, Seun, Manna. Front page pls.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by babajero(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Oluwole Visa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by TheChameleon: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by LegendHero(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
cindicandy:

You don’t know what you’re talking about. People validate his US visa already online.

By the way, to check if you might need his DS-160 application number which you won’t be able to find on the visa itself coz they don’t insert DS-160 number there.

Some people are also saying “NRA” on the visa make it fake. Lol, if you get USA visa, check it well na NRA dey there for Nigeria. Whether your visa na F, H, or B category, you go see am.

The problem with Nigeria is that we have stupid people in their multitude. So because they are too ignorant, they just jump on bandwagon like headless mobs.

Below is the validation online that some people did. Check the case number it’s the same witn that of the visa.

You Obidiotss should stop wasting your time on irrelevances and go and hustle.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Chei, what's wrong with this man faking everything

This man really fooled so many people in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by HitRun(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Your post does not make the visa making the rounds fake. The I94 you posted does not also mean his visa expired in 2020. It only means he must leave the US within 6months of entry. He can renter again before the expiry of the visa and would have another 6months to stay. The I94 does not show info concerning visa expiration.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by LegendHero(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Says a man from remote Abakaliki who never saw what USA visa looked like in his life before.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by LegendHero(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
cindicandy:

What’s the below?

Unofficial record? You’re just as dull as your fellow Obingo on Nairaland.

I blame Keyamo. Why will he upload this kind of sensitive details online for people to see? Now people can easily see the travel history of Tinubu to USA and from his I-94 travel history record, he still went to USA as at July last year.

If I am Tinubu, I will sack Keyamo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Adblg0610: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
For your information, at this stage of Tinubu’s life, I don’t think he would be so stupid to have descended so low to allow a fake US visa to be displayed in his name.
Very soon, he’ll use that same fake US visa to visit America before he returns home and you’ll all be put to shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by ElSudani: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zombidients are the slowest group of Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by tinsel: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegendHero:

The problem is these people are very stupid and ignorant. When you enter USA, there is date you must depart to enter again. That is admission until 2020, they saw .Instead of some people when they wake up to go to Ladipo market and do the spare parts business they know about, they come here to disgrace themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Opintiwa: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Zombidients are the slowest group of Nigerians.

Corn robot.

Your oga na fake criminal

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu and fakes are conjoined twins

APC is this the best you can offer

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Tonim(f): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is very sensitive information. It should not be released
online. Lapse in judgement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by Eniitankorede: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
I can’t believe how mad these Obi supporters are. Why don’t you wait and see if he will be entering US or not? Do you think APC tells lies and steal money like Obi and his supporters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by dynicks(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
See as e be like komodo dragon for passport
comrade....this is against the rule of being civil...How can u be this harsh...

Infact..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by DaHrNn0001: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
ogmask:
Why
is everything about this man shredded in secrecy and controversy?
I won't be surprised if by tomorrow we hear say Na authentic visa like the Chicago matter.

Cus you're giving him attention and helping him get popularity. Politics is just so funny that controversies makes the negative aspirant feel important... Politics is a funny game

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by sunboy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
cindicandy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpLaccCBxE0

Bola Ahmed Tinubu the presidential candidate of APC yesterday, released a copy of US visa he acquired for his US official campaign trip. But we decided to inquire from the US official website for visa tracking.

We found out that the last visa Tinubu got from US embassy expired in 2020, but a copy of the visa Tinubu released shows that Tinubu has a valid visa that will expire in 2023.

Who is lying between US embassy and Bola Tinubu? Discuss

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov

Visit the above US visa tracking site, navigate to the right, click on 'the most recent I-94', scroll down and click 'I acknowledge and agree' then put the person's particulars and the information will show up. It's that simple

I’m not Tinubu’s supporter for presidency but the way the so called Obi folks display their ignorance confidently in the name of politics is so annoying.

I-94 only shows your travel history that is entry and exit out of the US ONLY, not your visa status or anything else.

Also, Cbp is not the US embassy. They are all under the umbrella of Homeland Security but different branches. That website belongs to cbp for anybody, that includes US citizens to go print their travel history Incase you need it, got nothing to do with valid or invalid visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
LegendHero:

What’s the below?

Unofficial record? You’re just as dull as your fellow Obingo on Nairaland.

I blame Keyamo. Why will he upload this kind of sensitive details online for people to see? Now people can easily see the travel history of Tinubu to USA and from his I-94 travel history record, he still went to USA as at July last year.

If I am Tinubu, I will sack Keyamo.

I agree with you 100%.

Beats me why they are pandering to online trolls and their endless dumb and ignorant rubbish, they in fact do more damage with their ill-advised reactions.

The question is, how did Keyamo get hold of Tinubu's passport and Visa info? I don't think he did without Tinubu's consent.

These trolls are not APC supporters, they won't vote for Tinubu to start with so why pander to them all the time?

The obi trolls are so dumb that it doesn't matter Visa or no Visa, they won't stop coming up with their dumb and ignorant rubbish because they are dumb and ignorant so what's the point?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Deeper Life GO, Pst Kumuyi Sends Strong Warning To Members (VIDEO) / Fg Indicts Obasanjo Over N200bn Ecological Fund / Picture Of Buhari's Family Before Presidency (see Difference)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.