Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Should I Talk,or Take Whatever I'm Offered And Leave!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Talk,or Take Whatever I'm Offered And Leave!!! (1596 Views)

Pls What Is The Solution :I Talk While Am Alone !! / If You Want To Experience Hunger To The Fullest Go And Leave With A Wealthy Fami / Who Should I Talk To, My Brother Or His Fiancee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Talk,or Take Whatever I'm Offered And Leave!!! by 22o62021: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jozilinn:
She paid me 15k,I am just weak writing this right now... the pain is so great she even refused to pay my colleague who decided to leave her own class and help her with kg class because of the stress and because she just put to bed yet she didn't even think about all this...this lady is going through emotional abuse at home and yet she comes to school to teach sometimes we smoke garri at school,and she knows what this girl faces at home yet...

" If you have worked for someone for a long time and you do something bad, the person won't remember your good anymore", that was her statement today... Imagine,that's why I never wanted to remove my money she would have arrested me and spoilt my name calling me a thief without even looking back.

I don't want to even touch the money, because It is all people money and there's nothing for me in it... I will try my church like someone said and whatever is said I will take it and lock up,garri dey house,I won't die but live to fight another day.

I will surely confront her but that will be on the party day...I will keep you all updated about my church decision. Thank you.

You don't need advice

You go for for poverty

See poor man dey talk of reputation

Even sales boy jobs pay more than 20k

With or her side money wey you go de get

You as teacher is not even trying to improve

Take home lessons and make more money

Maybe na for inside one local vikkafs for ogbomosho you dey.
Re: Should I Talk,or Take Whatever I'm Offered And Leave!!! by Nko1: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Should I Talk,or Take Whatever I'm Offered And Leave!!! by Jozilinn: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
22o62021:

You don't need advice

You go for for poverty

See poor man dey talk of reputation

Even sales boy jobs pay more than 20k

With or her side money wey you go de get

You as teacher is not even trying to improve

Take home lessons and make more money

Maybe na for inside one local vikkafs for ogbomosho you dey.
lol u no just get joy walahi,Kai I don suffer Sha... anyways I will remove 5k from the remaining money with me and give her the rest tomorrow... anything way she wan talk make she talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) / Pregnant For Her Elder Sister's Husband And Can't Abort / He Called Me A "p u s s y" On Facebook, So I Stabbed Him To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.