Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States (6280 Views)

President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari at the Ground Breaking Ceremony of the New Ecowas Headquarters in Abuja on 4th Dec 2022

President Buhari with L-R: Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Nigeria H.E. Amb. Cui JIANCHUN, Chair of Authority of ECOWAS Heads of State and Government and President of Guinea Bissau H. E Umaro Sissoco EMBALO, President of Sierra Leone H.E. Julius Maada Bio, President of the ECOWAS Commission H.E. Omar Alieu TOURAY and FCT Minister Muhammad Bello during the Ground Breaking Ceremony of the New Ecowas Headquarters in Abuja on 4th Dec 2022

President Muhammadu Buhari participates at the 62nd Ordinary Session of Authority of Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS in Abuja on 4th Dec 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02sMfXubuRfUazKCSwKy6LUxTS2VDo3eRovDPamzQU7GvSwAgmocCGpWD5QAJYKVAql&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI FOUNDATION LAYING OF ECOWAS NEW HQ BUILDING. DEC 4TH 2022

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
More photos

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
More

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
more photos

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
more photos

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by flemsy15(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
And I used to think the d ECOWAS headquarters is a massive building but our noble leaders want to build a more massive one.
May their governance be as good as their dressing, so help us oh Lord

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by mustbewell: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Welcome mr President

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Chukwumagordian: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
His Excellency, Mr. President... Well done sir...

Our prayer is that you will hand over to competent person who will develop Nigeria more and more.

Obi is my candidate and I know he will perform well...

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by BetaTechNG(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
mustbewell:
Welcome mr President

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Mikelarteta(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Figure head.
Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by wasco70: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
But bubu said he don tire now
Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Potih: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Useless president ever

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
You've few months to rest and watch Obi doing Nigerian thing...big things.

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by bigtt76(f): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Another Chinese freebie cos I don't understand the need for a new Ecowas HQ when they've not been able to enforce unity among member countries angry

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by money121(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Seen

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Professor822714: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lazy expired and archaic soldier who knows nly travels, reads prepared speeches and goes for medical treatment in London.
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02sMfXubuRfUazKCSwKy6LUxTS2VDo3eRovDPamzQU7GvSwAgmocCGpWD5QAJYKVAql&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by EKONGKING: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Buhari is the God given president . grin

I like wise support Tinubu . grin

To God be the Glory .

Haters can die in their face me houses.

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Confirm4real(m): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
In search of solutions Nigeria found more problems.

Hope he won't see it as an opportunity to request for loan since all the heads of states are present...

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Ance4Liverpool: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
The worst thing that happened to Nigeria is buhari and some mad people still wants to vote for worster thing.
Please Nigerians vote wisely
Obidient is better than sacrifice

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Ance4Liverpool: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
May God treat you and your family exactly the way buharis government treated Nigerians since 2015 till date
God will take you backward,and make you surfer like many Nigeria citizens are suffering amen.
EKONGKING:
Buhari is the God given president .

I like wise support Tinubu .

To God be the Glory .

Haters can die in their face me houses.

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by tolumizzy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Failure...we won't forget you

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by bigdammyj: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Seen.
Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Profayo: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
We have no shame in Africa, a whole ECOWAS had to rely on aid from China to build their headquarters.How will they respect us?
Shameless human beings, all they do is embezzle money and donate cars to each other

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by RestructureNig3: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
See how the Chinese placed their writing above English the official language. Good for them.

We need restructuring and decentralisation of power in Nigeria

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by techWriter1: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
More pictures
Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Dadisoft(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
This man get mind sha. With all the insults, bashing, insecurity, economic collapse etc the man no just send anybody and just wan retire in peace.

I sight that young Togo president wey don hold Togo for many years. The guy too get quiet swag.

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2022
China is trying sha no matter how we think. They like money ofcourse but they are the ones working projects all over Africa. I was advertising an online class I want to be running to teach people basic mandarin Chinese to get translation job but no one really seem interested because I was charging 2k for commitment, I charge so the person will follow up with his/her money and be serious with it. Check the link below on it

https://www.nairaland.com/7283899/see-these-well-paying-jobs
I hope we don't die in poverty in this Nigeria

Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by ZooOga: 3:43am On Dec 05, 2022
China builds in Africa while some western countries only take and destroy.
Re: Buhari Participates At ECOWAS 62nd Ordinary Session Of Heads Of States by Curious345: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Cool

Gloria B Tinubu Pictures And Biography / Police Recruits Lament Inhuman Condition At Enugu Police College / What Is Nigeria Celebrating At 53?