Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,940 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published (39023 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Willy7(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Illiterate... person dey secure him voters you dey there dey cry salty tears
dunce. Don't you see how dense you sound? Useless supporter of a comedy candidate. For the fact that you support Tinubu is enough to tell anyone that you are a nicompoo. Urchin. Guess you are one of the voters for Agbado republic. Voters kee you there.

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Bhol28: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2022
PDP LITE
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by 27Pushing30: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
dunce. Don't you see how dense you sound? Useless supporter of a comedy candidate. For the fact that you support Tinubu is enough to tell anyone that you are a nicompoo. Urchin. Guess you are one of the voters for Agbado republic. Voters kee you there.

Tears... salty tears
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Willy7(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Tears... salty tears
ya, salty tears of the people you will still come online to beg for money. Thought you had something to say.

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by MeineMutter: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2022
This ain’t biggie. All he is giving are info that are in public domain. Go to CBN website, Office of Statistics etc. and read report later from Big 4 audit firms. They are there.

It’s a pity that reeling out numbers doesn’t win election anywhere in the world.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by MeineMutter: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Just imagine this Mummy disguising as a human being walking in front of other healthy world leaders grin grin

Shebi naso these urchins won disgrace Nigeria so?

Death to APC down to their supporters! angry sad

Photoshopped.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by MeineMutter: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Bobloco:
Peter Obi has raised the bar and set a standard

Which standard? Standard of ‘crammers’?
Mumu. Na only LEKKI-IKOYI people dem dis one fit catch. E no fit catch people dey vote at grassroots.

Just that you are lazy and you no read more than primary 6 before you go serve master for Alaba, you would have known that all the statistics he is giving are publicly available. Most of them are even read on tv in business and economic news.

Northerners wey get the vote bag know nothing about figure cramming and the person wey dey cram am. Dem no even send Obi.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by 27Pushing30: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
ya, salty tears of the people you will still come online to beg for money. Thought you had something to say.

Lol cry baby, cryyy
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Willy7(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Lol cry baby, cryyy
as usual, nothing upstairs. But why do you guys like dodging intellectual discuss? Oh, I forgot, no brain. Lolzzzz. Thank God for giving us an Obi. Lolzzzz
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by MoneySEASON: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2022
MeineMutter:

Photoshopped.

Yes, it's Photoshopped.

I know some people don't know how to and can't imagine how it will look like so I decided to make this post it bring them into reality.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by DestinyNigga: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Just imagine this cry Walking dead undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by IfnobeGod20: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
olatuns2017:

How many percent did he gave education in Anambra should be excellent argument when he was Govornor

Mr. Man, there was no governor during his time that invested in education and health like him. No single person, not even Fashola. The man cherish education and health like his life is attach to it and his results in both distinguished him. Except we just want to play politics with it as normal.

3 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by LongManAfrica: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Shetima said his statistical statement is dubious. With all these facts checked and correct hw are they dubious. so many lazy politician that cannot read and make research how can they know what is obtainable in the global world. Peter Obi is prepared to lead.

4 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by IfnobeGod20: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2022
MeineMutter:

Which standard? Standard of ‘crammers’?
Mumu. Na only LEKKI-IKOYI people dem dis one fit catch. E no fit catch people dey vote at grassroots.

Just that you are lazy and you no read more than primary 6 before you go serve master for Alaba, you would have know that all the statistics he is giving are publicly available. Most of them are even read on tv in business and economic news.

Northerners wey get the vote bag know nothing about figure cramming and the person wey dey cram am. Dem no even send Obi.
Mr. Man, you are just been jealous and nothing less. Go and listen to world leaders whenever they are delivering speech or answering questions. No sound leaders all over the world joke with data, except third world countries, which Nigeria belong. You people are so use to it that it becomes new and strange to you guys.
Giving statistics of issues shows he has the grasp of things and it helps to know what to do. Governance is about statistics Mr. Man, it helps to plan for the immediate, to measure progress and to plan ahead.

5 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by EmekaBlue(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2022
This one go hurt Agbado urchins well

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by archangel1(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Thortp:
You mean a former Bank CEO?
Haba, he will be very sound with statistics

How about the touted first class accountant who loathes stastitics but wants to be president....?

3 Likes

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Gohs: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Peter Obi has the wisdom and integrity to lead Nigeria.

Let's stop complaining and start voting the right people into office.

Peter Obi for president 2023 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by IfnobeGod20: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
beliazars:
All this figures obi is quoting are already on the net, nothing is new. If you Google them you will see it yourselves. Stop deceiving us.
Please do you want him to quote abstract figures as to get at him. Every sound world leaders rely heavily on statistics to help them plan their policy and measure short and long term progress. Because our leaders don't follow data, that doesn't mean they are doing the right.
Serious government live, act and sleep with statistics. Go and watch world leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Quodseverismete: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
If me and my family no vote for Peter Obi, wetin we gain ?

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by 27Pushing30: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
as usual, nothing upstairs. But why do you guys like dodging intellectual discuss? Oh, I forgot, no brain. Lolzzzz. Thank God for giving us an Obi. Lolzzzz

Intellectual discuss with a cry baby shedding salty tears? lmao i wear white i no fit stoop down to your gutter level na...

Just cpntinue crryyyyyyyying those salty tears out.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Willy7(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Intellectual discuss with a cry baby shedding salty tears? lmao i wear white i no fit stoop down to your gutter level na...

Just cpntinue crryyyyyyyying those salty tears out.
stop running. Trying to use one line of response won't save you. Come and tell us why you urchins hate Nigeria so much that you are supporting a sick, old, tired drug lord and man without origin. Now I'm crying to ask you, why do you urchins hate Nigeria? Have you seen Obi's manifesto? Let's discuss that after you answer why you collect crumbs to vote for someone you don't believe in. Let's talk, stop running, I won't flog your ignorance, I'll be lenient and gentle with you.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by 27Pushing30: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
ignorance is where one will make silly mistakes like tagging everyone who supports Tinubu an urchin or being paid.

So why will any educated person even bother engaging you?

...except to call you a cryyyyyyyyy cryyyy baby.

Willy7:
stop running. Trying to use one line of response won't save you. Come and tell us why you urchins hate Nigeria so much that you are supporting a sick, old, tired drug lord and man without origin. Now I'm crying to ask you, why do you urchins hate Nigeria? Have you seen Obi's manifesto? Let's discuss that after you answer why you collect crumbs to vote for someone you don't believe in. Let's talk, stop running, I won't flog your ignorance, I'll be lenient and gentle with you.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Unbeatable
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Willy7(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
27Pushing30:
ignorance is where one will make silly mistakes like tagging everyone who supports Tinubu an urchin or being paid.

So why will any educated person even bother engaging you?

...except to call you a cryyyyyyyyy cryyyy baby.

are you watching your principal at Chatham house? Hope you have data, or you need some? Your oga is delegating questions asked him. In fact he is dodging questions. I thought I should bring you up to speed. My dear, it's not easy being an urchin. You are really trying. Incase you are also dodging my questions here, we are waiting for you at the Chatham thread. Come and tell us your views. Ozuuoh.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by 27Pushing30: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
are you watching your principal at Chatham house? Hope you have data, or you need some? Your oga is delegating questions asked him. In fact he is dodging questions. I thought I should bring you up to speed. My dear, it's not easy being an urchin. You are really trying. Incase you are also dodging my questions here, we are waiting for you at the Chatham thread. Come and tell us your views. Ozuuoh.

Lol very funny... Please vote someone who could only attract brewery to his state .
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Willy7(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Lol very funny... Please vote someone who could only attract brewery to his state .

But it's better than someone who only attracted hard drugs and agberos nah. Don't tell me you are among those claiming Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo's projects as Tinubu's. No no nọ, don't tell me you are. Tinubu said he only had blueprints. Every other thing was diverted to his private pocket. My brother, Lagos is bleeding seriously financially. Look at the debt profile. Look at the Igr and compare with the level of development. Such shouldn't be replicated in our National level. No. We can't afford a crook. Get delivered soon boy. I'm Praying for you.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Laple0541(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
Mr. Man, you're indirectly cursing yourself. Don't mistake the achievements of Fashola or Ambode to Tinubu's achievements. You're indirectly wishing yourself achievements of dirtiness, crowdiness, embezzlement, pickpocketing/robbery and debt.
Please don't because of politics wish yourself bad thing because if Tinubu finally becomes president, you won't even step a foot close Aso Rock and I don't think he even know you. Play politics but don't vouch for any politician and start using them to swear for your life. All these acts were predominant during his reign in Lagos.

If you are wise enough you will know the names you mentioned above are part of Tinubu's achievements.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by bepositive11: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
madapcmod:

How can you focus on issues without data and statistics? Issue based campaign is anchored on statistical data.

When APC blame the 16yrs of PDP for their failure, how did they arrive at that?

I'm sure you are supporting the candidate that cannot address the country he wants to rule

If Thiefnnubu cannot understand basic economy indices like GDP, HDI etc, how then can he access his progress or failure?

You want another auto pilot govt like Buhari's where we don't know where we are headed?

Data and statistics about what? Bangladesh? India? South Africa? How is any of that going to help Nigeria? Let's be real.

Atiku was much more practical. No bluff at all -- straight to the point. He also talked about his own experiences and specific areas that could be improved.

Peter Obi uses those useless statistics as fillers. He won't go and learn the depth and breath of Nigeria's problems, he'd rather go and memorize irrelevant statistics about countries that are very different from Nigeria.

In this townhall sef, he revealed that he didn't even know that Nigeria already has national insurance. How is he going to lead Nigeria?
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by IfnobeGod20: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Laple0541:

If you are wise enough you will know the names you mentioned above are part of Tinubu's achievements.
Fashola and Ambode achievements cannot be Tinubu's achievements because each have their tenure. If Fashola is contesting today, would Tinubu use Fashola's achievements to campaign?
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by MeineMutter: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, you are just been jealous and nothing less. Go and listen to world leaders whenever they are delivering speech or answering questions. No sound leaders all over the world joke with data, except third world countries, which Nigeria belong. You people are so use to it that it becomes new and strange to you guys.
Giving statistics of issues shows he has the grasp of things and it helps to know what to do. Governance is about statistics Mr. Man, it helps to plan for the immediate, to measure progress and to plan ahead.

There is nothing to be jealous about Obi. Obi knows he is just trying to play a mind game with people he feels are elite and enlightened and that doesn’t win election.
Imran Khan of Pakistan that was just ousted used British accent to cajole his people into winning election so Obi feels by cramming and pouring down numbers in Nigeria will do the magic. He has missed it.
Nobody knows Obi at the grassroots in ANY STATE in Nigeria. It is good he hits the villages where Nigerians vote so that he can come third. Otherwise, he may come 4th with his crammed statistics o.

Send me links where world presidents are giving statics. I need at least 5 countries from Group of Seven (G7) developed nations where their presidents were campaigning and were giving statistics.

Have you seen late Abe of Japan gave statistics, what of Dubai ruler, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, France, US? Etc. Olodo ni e. None give statistics. It is economic leaders and planners , accountants, offices of statistics, researchers, business journal columnists etc that give statistics.

Obi wants us to see him as an intellectual aspirants but he is not. Trust me; he is not. Na packaging im get. He can not even stand with soludo or Sanusi when it comes to statistics about Nigeria. He will only win election in Ibo communities and estates and among some religious b..i.gots.

You all Igbo will cry blood when he looses. You better brace up for the loss.

Obi is too small to win this election. He is a regional candidate. He came out too late. He should have been trying this for more than 10 years backward.

He would go on exile with his statistics las las and leave you all Biafuro in ‘ OOO GOD’ situation.
Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Obojuju: 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Willy7:
And yet some homo sapient will dedicate their miserable lives to insult, mock and denigrate such a gift in human form. I may not know if Peter Obi did excellently well as a governor, but one thing I can say is that he has gotten pretty better over the years and as far as this election season is concerned, he is far above other contenders. Nobody match him. Truely, the votes Tinubu will get in this election will determine how many stupid and mad people we have in this country.

You are absolutely right....how can a sane Nigerian support APC party in 2023 What!!!

1 Like

Re: AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published by Laple0541(m): 1:07am On Dec 06, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Fashola and Ambode achievements cannot be Tinubu's achievements because each have their tenure. If Fashola is contesting today, would Tinubu use Fashola's achievements to campaign?

You seem to be too young yonknow what is called human development, the likes of Fadhola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu are developed politically by BAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.