Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess (47859 Views)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / Nollywood Actress Sophie Alakija Abandons Her Kids & Husband / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Parizz: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
She done use drug shatter her tiny head but this lady lips can hold my di*ck head
can you suck pussy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Freemasonry: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Give us one banging prophecy or I don't believe you.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Parizz: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
Wish her well.
Depraved boy. To use your destiny ll be so easy and you won't get the sex you craved for.
are you celibating
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by royalmu: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
bluebay:
grin Prophetess with da Biggest Behind grin
Prophetess with da German juice
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Her music was noise at best. Good riddance.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by winner37(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Likewise me , am born as a prophet but I want to enjoy myself small before I fall back in my ministry..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by ictplotter(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Christianity is a religion of junkies and jokes, is only in Christianity one expired olosho without hope in the nearest future or in prostitution industry as result of old aged will just come out i tell you she is evangelist or prophetess Easter and start winning souls in her old evil way pretending to be winning souls for God.
After all the founder of Christianity the criminal rapist and peraecutor called Saul started this religion scam format.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Curious345: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Starhearts:

Ihordspy can fed ur generations
lol... More explanation is kindly needed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by JOemmy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
She done use drug shatter her tiny head but this lady lips can hold my di*ck head

Pervert try and see a human being not a sex object.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Speaklove: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
grandstar:
You were birth by Jehovah's Witness parents which was the Truth on the platter of hold.

What do you now want to start preaching when we are now in the last of the Last Days of these system of things?

ALL we need to know is now in the Bible (Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17). It is a pity she's so lost. Her so called prophesying can be likened to a blind guide who leads the blind, both would fall into a pit.

Fly way no dey hear word na hin day follow dead body enter grave.

What makes Jehovah's witnesses the truth ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Sweetvie: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
I really like her back then smiley
Wish her all the best in life grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by SmilingImabong: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin
German juice never dry o.
Sapa why?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Gkemz: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Edo River prophetess
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by karmaolu1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
masiniyana
Me na her huge fan
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Scarletjr(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sin no more
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Kingsley10000: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Franzinni:
let me explain ... You see those ones have solid management that make sure they are always getting shows, endorsement etc .. but if left to thier own weed for done kill thier career Tay Tay.

Same thing happens to Eva ..drugs will finish your ability to take action it will only be giving creative ideas but you will not be cognizant of the rate at which time is passing you by and before you know it, you don unblow.

I knew Cynthia Morgan when she was still manages by one guy at opebi ... Before she went national ... Damn she had everything I wanted in a woman... She still does.

You see this prophet thing she is saying is a by product of smoking weed much too ... It will elevate your awareness to the point you will feel you are not human but a conduit to communicate with the supreme being ... I know this because I too have been down that road ...

Cynthia nah babe Sha ... She go sweet to bulaba! grin

na too much wisdom go kill you las las cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by eisley: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
I'm a huge fan of hers, The Motion remains ever green and so far, it's been a glorious sound experience listening to it on my oraimo rock.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Starhearts: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Curious345:
lol... More explanation is kindly needed

U need mental health therapy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Aemmyjah(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
grandstar:
You were birth by Jehovah's Witness parents which was the Truth on the platter of hold.

What do you now want to start preaching when we are now in the last of the Last Days of these system of things?

ALL we need to know is now in the Bible (Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17). It is a pity she's so lost. Her so called prophesying can be likened to a blind guide who leads the blind, both would fall into a pit.

Fly way no dey hear word na hin day follow dead body enter grave.

True, we are in the last of the last days
Does she want to represent Jesus Christ?
She left Jehovah's Witnesses for happiness and failed and she wants to start prophesying
Just craving for attention
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by lereinter(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
There are many prophets and prophetess in nigeria

However nigeria still remain desolate

How can true prophets be in nigeria and buhari will be president and tinubu be planning to be President

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Estellar: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
No be ogbanje dey worry this babe?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by phorget(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
Wish her well.
Depraved boy. To use your destiny ll be so easy and you won't get the sex you craved for.

Abeg comman use my destiny, adon dey find who go help me use am self tey-tey.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by ukaface(f): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cynthia Morgan was my fave
Was always proud to identify as an edo pikin cos of her…. Lol
Loved her style, the whole bad gurl personality
Chai……

Burna for try remember her small
What if drug abi na my edo mama and papa do am? Chai

She don assume prophetess now… Omo!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by bluebay(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
eddyj36:

You are a bad guy grin I see what you did there
Lolz
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by MarxisGLABACK: 1:56am On Dec 06, 2022
THEM DON FINALLY FORMAT THIS GIRL BRAIN,
TAKE KILL HER CAREER. THEM REALLY SEND AM ON A MESSAGE

NA WISH KIN PROPHET DIS ONE GO BECOME

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by superCleanworks(m): 4:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Howordson:
smiley I wanna be with you from the start to the end baby don't break my heart oh, break my heart oh.

hmmm. so someone knows this song.
that was her only song that made sense to me. the rest was just GRAGRA
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
phorget:

Abeg comman use my destiny, adon dey find who go help me use am self tey-tey.
OK. Hope you v informed you family say you are going?
O ti lo!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by phorget(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

OK. Hope you v informed you family say you are going?
O ti lo!

Shebi I will still be alive and be chopping money wey you go dey gimme nah and I go dey migrimo that your succulent nyash... undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2022
phorget:

Shebi I will still be alive and be chopping money wey you go dey gimme nah and I go dey migrimo that your succulent nyash... undecided
Smh
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2022
lol my crush that year I go dey find her go house for more prophesy if she nack me well blessings go come board

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Signs Mike Edwards & Wife, Perri Shakes To Empire Mates Entertainment / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.