Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti (571 Views)

2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka / Kufre Carter: Governor Emmanuel Gave N4m To #EndSARS Protesters, I Got N500k / If You Could Prevent One Event In Nigeria's History, Which Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by Debstegab100(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2022
During an interview with Channels Television, the Vice-Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, stated that the Labour Party has enough structure to win the election even if the opposition party believes that it is small.

He added that there was a time when he and Peter Obi visited a book launch event and Peter Obi donated 5 million naira, he donated 4 million naira, an arrogant man who came late donated 100 million, and someone represented by another donated 50 million. He revealed that after the donation, they were more appreciated than the other people who donated huge amounts of money.

According to him, "We have always been resourceful." Believe me, we have never lacked anything to do what we're supposed to do. Anything that the APC can do, we can do, but ours is within our means, and we can prove how we got everything that we're spending. The only thing is that we will not spend hundreds of millions compromising."

"We went to a book launch; Peter Obi donated N5 million genuinely, and he has another five million to donate." I sweated and donated 4 million naira. Somebody walked in late and arrogantly donated 100 million naira, and he walked out of the event. Somebody is represented, and he donated $50 million. You can see that it is 20 times more and 10 times more. At the end of the day, we achieved greater applause and appreciation from that family."

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by lhordspy: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Stories.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by fuckJones(f): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Peter Obi in his manifesto said, he'll create a community policing. Meanwhile, president Buhari has already done that, he even released money for that.

In fact, all Obi's proposals on security and many more had been addressed by this govt.

Make a research and be creative, man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by Dadisoft(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2022
We know how una dey donate secretly so no be today. How much PO dey sign for cheque inside envelope wey him dey donate to all the church events him dey go just for them to dey introduce am for their crowd.
Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by PureMe01: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Stories.
Tears.
Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by PureMe01: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2022
Dadisoft:
We know how una dey donate secretly so no be today. How much PO dey sign for cheque inside envelope wey him dey donate to all the church events him dey go just for them to dey introduce am for their crowd.
More tears. No be Peter Obi tell thiefnubuu to choose a bokoharam commander as VP. The church will resist the ticket.
Christians can't afford to suffer humiliation again after their ordeals under Buhari. The church is wiser now. Call it anything but thiefnubuu is a gonner.

Peter Obi is your next president cool

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by Tenses: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Stories.

Painment
Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by Dadisoft(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2022
PureMe01:

More tears. No be Peter Obi tell thiefnubuu to choose a bokoharam commander as VP. The church will resist the ticket.
. Christians can't afford to suffer humiliation avian after their ordeals under Buhari. The church is wiser now. Call it anything but thiefnubuu is a ginner.

Peter Obi is your next president cool

Vote your own and leave the rest. Many christians still dey support both Tinubu and Atiku so no be all the christians for Nigeria go vote obi las las.

As matter of fact, Nigeria no even get many christians. Na just brainwashed church goers and false preachers full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by PureMe01: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2022
Dadisoft:

Vote your own and leave the rest. Many christians still dey support both Tinubu and Atiku so no be all the christians for Nigeria go vote obi las las.

As matter of fact, Nigeria go even get many christians. Na just brainwashed church goers and false preachers full everywhere.

So Christians are now brainwashed abi? No worry. No be today u and your Thiefnubuu hate Christians.Even to the extent of hiring fake bishops and all
Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by slivertongue: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2022
, "We have always been resourceful." Believe me, we have never lacked anything to do what we're supposed to do. Anything that the APC can do, we can do, but ours is within our means, and we can prove how we got everything that we're spending. The only thing is that we will not spend hundreds of millions compromising."

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by Rapuru14: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
Peter Obi in his manifesto said, he'll create a community policing. Meanwhile, president Buhari has already done that, he even released money for that.

In fact, all Obi's proposals on security and many more had been addressed by this govt.

Make a research and be creative, man.

And Fulani terrorists are still r@ping your mothers in their farm settlements?
Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Stories.

as long as it's not drug money......

we love the stories.
Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by Dadisoft(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2022
PureMe01:

So Christians are now brainwashed abi? No worry. No be today u and your Thiefnubuu hate Christians.Even to the extent of hiring fake bishops and all

No make my comment pain you because I no send Tinubu one bit. I just dey talk true because of una wey dey too wicked for heart but dey go church dey call una self christian.
Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by PureMe01: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Dadisoft:

No make my comment pain you because I no send Tinubu one bit. I just dey talk true because of una wey dey too wicked for heart but dey go church dey call una self christian.

You don dey deny your Thiefnubuu now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Gave N5M At One Event, While I Gave N4M - Datti by Dadisoft(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2022
PureMe01:

You don dey deny your Thiefnubuu now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother anyhow you talk am I no fit shout because I no even get pvc and I no go vote shishi. So even if you dey reason say I dey support anybody the matter be say I no dey vote shishi.

(1) (Reply)

2009 Nairaland Post On Tinubu Corruptions And His Fight With Gov. Fashola / How Atiku Saved Obasanjo From Near Bankruptcy / MASSIVE: More Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.