Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' (20821 Views)

Elon Musk Says He'll Be Paying $11 Billion In Tax This Year / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Fira09(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Elon Musk has claimed the risk of his assassination is "quite significant."

In a two-hour Q&A audio chat on Twitter Spaces, the social media platform’s CEO told listeners he "definitely" would not "be doing any open-air car parades, let me put it that way."

He said: "Frankly the risk of something bad happening to me, or even literally being shot, is quite significant.

"It’s not that hard to kill somebody if you wanted to, so hopefully they don’t, and fate smiles upon the situation with me and it does not happen … There’s definitely some risk there."

The self-proclaimed "free speech absolutist" added that "at the end of the day, we just want to have a future where we’re not oppressed".

He said: "[Where] our speech is not suppressed, and we can say what we want to say without fear of reprisals.

"As long as you’re not really causing harm to somebody else, then you should be allowed to say what you want."

SOURCE

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by FASHOLA123(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2022
My reall guy the man who know how to dos things

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by detectivejones: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2022
The man with the ivory balls, one thing I like about him

49 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by dfrost: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Elon Musk ko gbadun. Though I don't like all his methodologies, I can't question or critique it because it's his money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by PrettyBolu(f): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why is there no risk of you donating billions to support the Africa you came from. That money Elon Must wasted to buy twitter should have been invested in infrastructure in Africa.

South Africans will be claiming Elon Must because he was born there but the guy has never contributed anything to South Africa.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by buygala(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Let him die and reincarnate as an Agbo Seller's bastard in Iyana paja

If e like, make e looseguard dis good life wey e come so.. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by sofeo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Alright sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Houseofglam7(f): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by jclave22(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by frankputer: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
we need you in our ecosystem

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by DoctorDree(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Musk ehn
He has been saying this for quite a long time now
I don’t think that can happen anyways
He isn’t the richest man in the world just by money alone so I am sure he has everything figured out and he is guaranteed to have first hand information of any future occurrences so he can take precautionary measures

Those people wey won assassinate him should come and help with many of our politicians causing us pain and suffering in the country!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Something urchins can do because of Peter Obi's popularity on Twitter. God forbid

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nigeriancomrade: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Balenciaga would have connived with Twitter to bury the story about those kids. he made the platform free and many activists are using it to spread the message. They are scared of freedom of speech.

The way Tinubu bullied AIT in 2015. The Lion of Bourdillon is a 2015 documentary film aired by Africa Independent Television, AIT. Good men will never stop you from sharing their stories because their hands are clean. They have killed AIT. You are next.

We need free speech. Buhari was able to become president because Goodluck granted us free speech. Today, Nigerians who are known around the world for their audacity and outspokenness have become cowards. Everyone is simply afraid to open his mouth. Not because we do not have the right but because of thugs who have been granted power. It will be worse if this Tinubu ever gets control of power. Look at what he did to Funsho williams. He kills political opponents. All those men around him do not respect him. They are scared of him. Imagine even Fashola and top gun lawyers like Osinbajo cannot talk. If the lawyers in Lagos are scared of one man, who are we?

And we want to give him the national power?? We will be overun by thugs. Everyone can clearly see the intimidation in Lagos that no other party can advertise on all the billboards in Lagos except one man. What do you call that? Isn't that tyranny? We have to be aware of what we wish ourselves.

Today in Lagos, the thugs can easily

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by atdscentofwater: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Whaooooo
Safety first,I like his spirit though.
Open minded being

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by lessonotes(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok Mr. Musk just keep a low profile, but it seems you want more publicity. You bought a mobile app for $44B and became the sole mouth piece. This one you're entering Hunter Biden case again after disbanding Trump, seems you want to kill the left. grin

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Reporting34(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nyascobar1414: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Democrat coming for his head

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Fearyourcreator: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Omolomo
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Lakside1955(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Make him come collect odeshi for here joo

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by LOVEGINO(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Money don dey make dis man dey madt.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Antoeni(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Well He Has Been a Kind of Threats to Many Blue Chips Company in The World.

Eg Apple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by NwaNimo1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
One of those A.I robots he's inventing go kill am....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by anochilar(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after speech, is what I can't guarantee you.- Idi Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by victorazy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Viridis(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Because you too de behave anyhow de annoy people unnecessarily
If they kill u go and rest

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Jokerman(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Leftists as usual...

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Consiglieri: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
It’s free speech when people post racist stuff against blacks. But Kanye talks about the Jews and his account is banned. See the double standard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by whytediamond(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
sad
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by dyera(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
In saner clime, Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku and other wicked politicians would have been assassinated because of their high level of wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by FrancescoFarino(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
You will not die in Jesus name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by MacDani(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
wink
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Omoawoke: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
detectivejones:
The man with the ivory balls, one thing I like about him

assuming you are among the people he fired, I'm sure you will like his balls. It is easy to say when you are not affected

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Banks Are Undercapitalised - Arqaam Capital Report / My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma / CBN To Launch N5000 Notes With Yar'adua's Head In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.