Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' (20854 Views)

Elon Musk Says He'll Be Paying $11 Billion In Tax This Year / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
If only seun and his moderators would be like this man, but no, they keep suppressing us with useless bans and take an oath on the Muslims forum

Seun is a muslim bigot. You will see he will ban me for writting this truth.
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

When you hear of net worth, it doesn't mean he has billions of $$ in his closet. It is mostly the valuation of shares in his company.

Banks and other investors pooled resources together to make his Twitter purchase possible.

And most importantly, he doesn't owe you infrastructure.

Finally, how about you? What have you contributed to your country, or immediate community? Ever cleared refuse or purchased fuel for the police, etc?
Correct!
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
buygala:
Let him die and reincarnate as an Agbo Seller's bastard in Iyana paja

If e like, make e looseguard dis good life wey e come so.. sad
Typical african negro poverty backwards mentality, jealousy, hopelessness and lazy minded. grin grin there are no such thing as reincarnations, why has your great grandfather not reincarnated as a billionaire? If Elon musk dies his 4 children will inherit his billions...what did you inherit from your dead yet to "reincarnate" poor ancestors?
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

He is Occultic

Carefully look at the Symbols all around him
Nonsense! grin you personally went with him and witnessed him join the cult right?
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by buygala(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
gypsey:
Typical african negro poverty backwards mentality, jealousy, hopelessness and lazy minded. grin grin there are no such thing as reincarnations, why has your great grandfather not reincarnated as a billionaire? If Elon musk dies his 4 children will inherit his billions...what did you inherit from your dead yet to "reincarnate" poor ancestors?

I am very far from poor Sir

I don't need to be wretched like your father to have an opinion, however divergent it might be.
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
buygala:

I am very far from poor Sir

I don't need to be wretched like your father to have an opinion, however divergent it might be.
It is very obvious that you are poor, however you may keep telling your warped mind that you are not poor grin grin you are allowed that.

Your opinion makes no forking sense and sounds deluded

The fact that you want Mr Musk to die and reincarnate poor indicates your financial position

Again, i ask you, why has your dead poor ancestors not reincarnated as billionaires? grin
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by PrettyBolu(f): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
gypsey:
Women will never ever ever rule this world or anything for that matter grin.

So one woman Jeff bezzos ex wife claims to have donated $12 billion that means women will rule the world? Yea right! In your dreams.. You don't even know the woman's name, you still had to attach Jeff Bezzos (a MAN) to her and where did she get the supposedly donated $12 billion from? Did you witness her donate the cash? The so called woman never worked for one day, she only got her money from Jeff Bezzos (a MAN)
women cannot even stand or put up with other women let alone rule this world.

How many women have you actually met and spoken to out of more than 4 billion women on earth and they agreed with you that they would rule this world? grin grin your own ignorance is epic.

Heyy, it is evening already. Go and look for what to eat. I am not the cause of your hunger.
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Heyy, it is evening already. Go and look for what to eat. I am not the cause of your hunger.
Typical, i expected nothing reasonable, you lose the arguiment, you resort to derogatory remarks.. grin grin you needed educated clearly, you still sound like, reason like and still a woman!

Have a good day.
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by buygala(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
gypsey:
It is very obvious that you are poor, however you may keep telling your warped mind that you are not poor grin grin you are allowed that.

Your opinion makes no forking sense and sounds deluded

The fact that you want Mr Musk to die and reincarnate poor indicates your financial position

Again, i ask you, why has your dead poor ancestors not reincarnated as billionaires? grin

I have to be poor to expect Mr Musk to take steps to preserve the good life he has and stop bitching.. Very superior Genius logic

You should be in the Genius Hall of fame Sir
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
buygala:

I have to be poor to expect Mr Musk to take steps to preserve the good life he has and stop bitching.. Very superior Genius logic

You should be in the Genius Hall of fame Sir
As i said, you are allowed to keep believing that you are a billionaire... here is a faceless forum anyone can claim to be King Charles of England. grin

You never indicated that you expect him to preserve the good life he has, if anything, you wished he dies and reincarnate as a poor bastard. grin

I never claimed to be a genius, but you can keep insinuating that i am, i don't give 2 shits!

Now, this will be the third time i ask you, why has your poor dead ancestors not reincarnated as billionaires? For a backwards mind like yours who believes and wishes Mr Musk dies and reincarnate as poor man, please! answer my question.
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by christistruth01: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
gypsey:
Nonsense! grin you personally went with him and witnessed him join the cult right?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=christistruth01 post=118928996][/quote] grin cheesy It is just a costume, you can buy this a wear during hallowin

This is a hand bag one of my girlfriends carries around, she is gothic, it is just a bloody hand bag just like Elon's dress. I am guessing you will say she is occultic. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by BabanawanGod: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Its not easy to be a bellonia man
. still trending my presidio watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waV18T6JB-0
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Goodcitizen1: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
The guy na attention seeker. Suffering from Egomaniac, and narcissistic personality disorder

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by KennethEnyi(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Useless eloni müsk shocked
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Christistruth00: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Goodcitizen1:
The guy na attention seeker. Suffering from Egomaniac, and narcissistic personality disorder
I am not sure he is all these you mentioned but i am sure Musk is Autistic Asperges.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by ZooOga: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
The guy now sleeps with two loaded pistols on his nightstand. E.M. no enjoy peace of mind sef.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Emmacy001: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Musk the man I love.
Nothing will happen to you
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Kutunban: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Why is there no risk of you donating billions to support the Africa you came from. That money Elon Must wasted to buy twitter should have been invested in infrastructure in Africa.

South Africans will be claiming Elon Must because he was born there but the guy has never contributed anything to South Africa.

He bought Twitter to free people like you. You approach and suggestions is inferior. He thinks billions ahead of you, he is a divergent thinker.
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Oluwaseunomo: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
gypsey:
Don't mind the ignoramus, grin what has did south Africa do for Mr Musk? Apart from gave birth to him
Abi
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by GUNITGuy: 12:03am On Dec 06, 2022
nothing is going to happen to my business man model ....................................He's a pride to what Africans achieve ....If Elon have achieved success 0n a global stage
i can achieve success too
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Skii(m): 3:50am On Dec 06, 2022
PrettyBolu:

No one wanted Obama to come to Nigeria. We only wanted him to come to Kenya and he did.

Oh pulease!

He went to Ghana right next to us and we felt spited!

We couldn't get enough of "whats in Ghana that he went to Ghana", "Why didn't he come to Nigeria" ...blah blah blah
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Dshocker(m): 6:07am On Dec 06, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Why is there no risk of you donating billions to support the Africa you came from. That money Elon Must wasted to buy twitter should have been invested in infrastructure in Africa.

South Africans will be claiming Elon Must because he was born there but the guy has never contributed anything to South Africa.

Elon owes nobody and rewards or support, in aa much as he was born in SA.
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by AlphaTaikun: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
So Elon thinks he is a modern-day John F. Kennedy or MLK Jnr?

He should STOP giving potential outlaws and renegades this kinda ideas so it doesn't turn out to be a self-fulfilling prophesy.
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by BigBashiru: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2022
buygala:
Let him die and reincarnate as an Agbo Seller's bastard in Iyana paja

If e like, make e looseguard dis good life wey e come so.. sad

Everything is, not a joke or meme. Jokes are good but not all the time....
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Ehisod(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
This guy is attaching too much importance to himself. Twitter that any yeye government can just wake up and ban tomorrow na him dey cause am to dey do all these Shakara. Abeg jor.

Fira09:

SOURCE
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by PrettyBolu(f): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dshocker:

Elon owes nobody and rewards or support, in aa much as he was born in SA.

Is the screen or your phone broken?
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by PrettyBolu(f): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Skii:

Oh pulease!

He went to Ghana right next to us and we felt spited!

We couldn't get enough of "whats in Ghana that he went to Ghana", "Why didn't he come to Nigeria" ...blah blah blah
Nigeria is not safe. If you were not Nigerian, will you come here?
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
gypsey:
Really? grin how many billions of $$$$s are in your bank then?
If you drop a comment like thar, it means you don't even understand anything about billionaire finance works, it's a simple simple logic which you should have but you don't.

If your lecturer teaches you about how money works, does it means he is rich, usa your brain bro
Re: Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
PrettyBolu:

So you have an idea of how things work in the billionaire world like this? With the cheap SEO services you beg people to patronize?
now you you've proven to be senseless, If you drop a comment like thar, it means you don't even understand anything about billionaire finance works, it's a simple simple logic which you should have but you don't.

If your lecturer teaches you about how money works, does it means he is rich, use your brain bro.
If you have little financing idea, you would know what I mean, but you've proven to be senseless with your comment.

And with my seo services, and the likes, I'm still way better than you financially, no cap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Weakens To 917 Per Dollar - Bloomberg / My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma / CBN Begins To Clear FOREX Backlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.