Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) (26253 Views)

Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of Burundi, Niyonzima In Aso Rock (Photos) / Xenophobia: Buhari Receives Special Envoy’s Report, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Useless president wanting to replace himself with a deadbeat president too
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin grin

Wetin concern Buhari with their so called sit-at-home. Buhari and other Northerners were laughing and mocking at the sit-at-home at the Presidential Villa the other day
share crumbs for this govt money u dey enjoy
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
StarFist:
My president get swag shaa
so much drip we should place blame on his dress style for drowning the country not apc
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Keep writing

Thank you learn from me to your bosses, I don't know who trained you retards as Aso Rock responders or spokes idiots but you are doing fantastically a terrible job. Listen everything he does and doesn't is my business because this retard is representing me. A President that is desperate to take pictures with ordinary envoy when we are having serious crisis in the whole world and our country is the worst in Africa. You might not have a standard or it might have a price that's your business don't expect the rest of us to lower our standards ok big old fool.
If Femi send you use your senses to respond to me very well, please. How we have idiots as aides in that Aso Rock is unbelievable.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hope he won't request for loan...

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
triple996:
waillers go wail die cool
seven days sit at home to follow grin

No one is wailing, you are the one wailing bro, stop pretending, none in igbo land complain about the economy except you. Meanwhile, Buhari is not your problem but your governors, so know this and know peace
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Vipro(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na so Morroco go take Comot for World Cup indirectly cry
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Gas pipeline key among the agenda. King du Maroc finna lay out his investment cards one more time.. As this negro ain't going to linger for long.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Spidermon: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Morocco is the only African nation left in the World Cup.

I had high hopes for them, now they've gone to collect bad luck! They will be out by their next game.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by merit455(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I tell you
Keep quoting band replying yourself
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Jemex003: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=slivertongue post=118918752]Cough!!!

NIGERIA I'll better once we kick APC out

Please cough blood for us cuz you will wait till after 8yrs then the power to back to North
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by slivertongue: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Jemex003 post=118919806][/quote]

the APC flagbearer stands no chance of winning the presidential election because of the Mulsim-Muslim ticket fielded by the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by 2pretty: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Baba just dey shine dey go
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Jemex003: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
slivertongue:

the APC flagbearer stands no chance of winning the presidential election because of the Mulsim-Muslim ticket fielded by the ruling party.

Continue your nuisance cuz of 1k OK
Your eyes will clear soon
I have no business with religion so our vote go for Baba Nla Jagaban aka Igbo’s nightmare
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Make that cough kee u there, shameless wailer

It's Monday!
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
sad see smart Moroccan to our soaked fufu/round balls people in suit sad
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Tradepunter2: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
very credible nation to do business with........
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by asanausana91: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
slimfit1:
It shameless if he had a substance in the head the king would be visiting by himself. The envoy that should have been received by the foreign minister is received by Buhari and he is happy and proud about it. The level of joblessness by the President is shocking when we have so many jobs and important things to do, most does not require money. Fura the nunu have fried brains in Aso Rock that people like Fashola looks and talks like a drop out.
must you guys shows symptoms of stupidity at any given opportunity?
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Ellasure: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Buhari just dey imagine say him come from Morocco and he is representing the king and people of Morocco in Nigeria.

Let somebody tell him to wake up from the sleep. Morocco can never capture West Africa in any attachments or ways. Let him finish his terms of government and Morocco will not remember him again.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by hammerT: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
ALL THIS NONSENSE ENDS IN 2023.

ALL PIPELINE HEADING RTH WILL BE BLOWN UP.

LET US SEE WHAT MOROCCO WILL DO THEN.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
must you guys shows symptoms of stupidity at any given opportunity?

Why is Aso rock not making effort to stop showcasing inadequate standards of engagement? It feels like we have retards in Aso Rock desperate to take pictures with and think foreign. Keep quiet and stop exposing yourselves. Whatever you are paid to do you are not doing it right.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by ugbarreta(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Oh God! Why now weh I play Morocco �� to win or draw against Spain ��! Make them no go lose tomorrow ooh, cos Wetin I don see before with AJ etc. Well, make them no lose shaa.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by alfonso36(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
The man fit de land for Rabat today make Buhari self go there say him too come for state visit. The man just come catch cruise go back ni
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Not this time!!! Moroccans will regret this visit cos the bad luck will affect the only hope of Africa in the on going tournament embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
See as he is looking at the book as though he can read well.....

well Morocco will lose their next game for seeing buhari
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by xevove2061: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Just for this single act. Morocco will use their match today. Anything Buhari touches turns to death and destruction.
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by Professor822714: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Haha, low blow below the belt � � �. The truth hits different!
LordviccoDaGuru:

How's that ur f**king business??
Re: President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) by MacDani(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
I feel sorry for Morocco chai! Chai!! It's a pity Spain go disgrace Dem tonight, why dis man come meet with bubu abi him no get the news before him come meet bubu.... Morocco na our last hope but so sorry for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign / Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone / SGF: No One Can Travel Out For Treatment, Healthcare Must Be Taken Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.