Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today (1604 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is it normal for the moderator allow someone to help Tinubu answer questions that were directed at him.

I think he should have made the person the question was meant for to answer.

Isnt it disrespectful that you ask a question but cant get an answer directly. What was the point of the speech if the candidate is not capable of answering any question that follows?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by worldTina(f): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
I don't know ohh

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Corrinthians(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Poor job because his conduct displeases Igbos.

You people think the entire world should be answerable to you guys. Your entitlement is second to that of amadioha.

You guys have a long way to go in building a sustainable and tolerable character. It's apalling.

Tinubu is going to be the next president of Nigeria. Any idiot who finds that intolerable should relocate with their family as far from Nigeria as possible. Well meaning and responsible Nigerians will celebrate his ascension to the throne next year.

God bless Jagaban!!

God bless Nigeria!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by sonature1: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu is running away from the grills of Nigerian journalists who understand the local issues more than their foreign counterparts

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Oziens: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
Monkey dey sleep yang go wakam. Na I'm be Tinubu Case oo

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Okoroawusa: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
This one don begin foam for mouth

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:

You people think the entire world should be answerable to you guys. Your entitlement is second to that of amadioha.

You guys have a long way to go in building a sustainable and tolerable character. It's apalling.

Tinubu made a speech but cant take any question based on his own speech

Having someone else help you answer a question is a poor job on the part of the moderator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Just like someone making a marketing or clinical presentation and not allowing for questions on the peer review issue.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by GeneralPula: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:

Tinubu is going to be the next president of Nigeria. Any idiot who finds that intolerable should relocate with their family as far from Nigeria as possible. Well meaning and responsible Nigerians will celebrate his ascension to the throne next year.

God bless Jagaban!!

God bless Nigeria!!

Go to facebook where there are real people and see reactions grin grin grin grin
Go check Maiyegun's page(the same guy that posted the youtube link live) go see his page on fb shocked shocked shocked
Its a colllective embarrasment my brother, i dont play tribe

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Corrinthians(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
kk2027:

Tinubu made a speech but cant take any question based on his own speech

Having someone else help you answer a question is a poor job on the part of the moderator
Oga, next time go and be the moderator, then you can as well use a machete to hack him to death if he happens to answer your questions I'm a way you don't like.

I'm sure that would make your people and your ancestors happy.

God bless Jagaban!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Cyberterror: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
So Tinubu's speech was pitch perfect today, no gaffes to report but wetin dey pain you now is that Jagaban redirected a question to the appropriate quarters grin

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:
Oga, next time go and be the moderator, then you can as well use a machete to hack him to death if he happens to answer your questions I'm a way you don't like.

I'm sure that would make your people and your ancestors happy.

God bless Jagaban!!

He should answer the questions

See how you're already thinking violence just because Tinubu is asked to answer his own question

Please dont quote me again ejoor. Dey your lane abeg

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cyberterror:
So Tinubu's speech was pitch perfect today, no gaffes to report but wetin dey pain you now is that Jagaban redirected a question to the appropriate quarters grin

Yes o e pain me cos I wasted so much data trying to listen in

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Corrinthians(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
kk2027:

Go to facebook where there are real people and see reactions. I havent seen 1 person on fb supporting him.
Its a colllective embarrasment my brother, i dont play tribe
Go to Facebook, go to Twitter. That's all you people are good at. No wonder they say your candidate is campaigning to be the president of an online country.

REAL PEOPLE are on ground and not on Facebook. Stop sounding silly. Besides, what stops a hater like you and your goons from creating a thousand alts just to troll your opponents?

Mtscheeew.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:
Go to Facebook, go to Twitter. That's all you people are good at. No wonder they say your candidate is campaigning to be the president of an online country.

REAL PEOPLE are on ground and not on Facebook. Stop sounding silly. Besides, what stops a hater like you and your goons to form a thousand alts just to troll your opponents?

Mtscheeew.

Ok, the opinion polls on the streets too, how market? grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Corrinthians(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
kk2027:

Yes o e pain me cos I wasted so much data trying to listen in
Your pain is our joy raised to the tenth power. grin grin

MSOATF! grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Misterone: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
kk2027:
Is it normal for the moderator allow someone to help Tinubu answer questions that were directed at him.

I think he should have made the person the question was meant for to answer.

Isnt it disrespectful that you ask a question but cant get an answer directly. What was the point of the speech if the candidate is not capable of answering any question that follows?
mumu with Obi sense. Firstly, it is not an exam where pass mark are given. Secondly, it is not a debate in the real sense of the word but a platform where others can see the ideas of a candidate/party contesting an election. Therefore, the candidate need not know it all because if it were to be that way, the constitution will not allow a primary six holder to be president. Thirdly, Tinubu has done the right thing unlike the liar Obi who usually tell lies in such occasions. He acted presidential by calling on of his aide to answer the question instead of tarnishing the country's image like your ibo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:
Your pain is our joy raised to the tenth power. grin grin

MSOATF! grin

My data o

Wasted

Who sent me to go and listen to him again?

I had stopped listening to him cos he's always making gaffes but this is the first debate he's managing to attend, hence I gambled my data
Chai
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:
mumu with Obi sense. Firstly, it is not an exam where pass mark are given. Secondly, it is not a debate in the real sense of the word but a platform where others can see the ideas of a candidate/party contesting an election. Therefore, the candidate need not know it all because if it were to be that way, the constitution will not allow a primary six holder to be president. Thirdly, Tinubu has done the right thing unlike the liar Obi who usually tell lies in such occasions. He acted presidential by calling on of his aide to answer the question instead of tarnishing the country's image like your ibo

Are you saying Tinubu has been talking through proxies and even while in a live debate, still answering questions through proxies

Ha!!!!
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Misterone:

Right thing?
I was about to reply, then i saw the bold. No need
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
worldTina:
I don't know ohh

Wahala
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
sonature1:
Tinubu is running away from the grills of Nigerian journalists who understand the local issues more than their foreign counterparts

I think he would've still delegated to proxies
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Christistruth00: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
This means Tinubu performed well

You can tell easily because the Bad Belles Hate Good News

It makes them Miserable

5 Likes

Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Opintiwa: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Trash
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by novaris(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:

God bless Jagaban!!

God bless Nigeria!!

stupidity runs in ur blood
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by novaris(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:

REAL PEOPLE are on ground and not on Facebook. Stop sounding silly. Besides, what stops a hater like you and your goons from creating a thousand alts just to troll your opponents?

Mtscheeew.

so the people on Facebook and Twitter are robots right ?

anyways it's an open secret that you cannot support tinubu without sounding senile and shamelessly stupid
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

It makes them Miserable

Maybe you mean his proxies performed well grin
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Image123(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
OP, you are the real poor job here that can't articulate properly and spell well. Tinubu should be nicknamed PAINMENT. i thought Buhari was a pain in the neck of these ipobic people but it seems Tinubu is a champion. Even his breathing makes them writhe and gnash away.
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by marlow1962(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
It’s a shame, a big disgrace.
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by kk2027: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Image123:
OP, you are the real poor job here that can't articulate properly and spell well. Tinubu should be nicknamed PAINMENT. i thought Buhari was a pain in the neck of these ipobic people but it seems Tinubu is a champion. Even his breathing makes them writhe and gnash away.

Buhari is by far better than Tinubu
Stop insulting Buhari pls
Re: Opinion : Poor Job By The Chatham House Moderator Today by Misterone: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
kk2027:

Right thing?
I was about to reply, then i saw the bold. No need
yeah, you don't have to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10th Senate:How Senators Voted; SW Senators Rescued Akpabio With Block Votes / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu Appointed Eight Muslims Among 39 Commissioners - MURIC / Who Can Identify This City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.