Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans (10979 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by xevove2061: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
When they tell you they will do something, ask them how, if they cannot give youba concrete answer, then call their bluff
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by bid4rich(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
#in 2face voice#

E be like say den don't start another story again Ooo

All the ones Bihari promised, where dem dey? Shameless politicians
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Tochi3(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin
PrettyBolu:
He meant recruit more agberos.

And give loans to touts to buy cutlass

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Mccullum: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
That's why I strongly believed in his administrative skills. Seeing him

as a visionary leader that'll guarantee a brighter and rewarding future of NIGERIA.

Renewed Hope is my choice.

Tinubu is the next president elect of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by diggindeep: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Who has the video of him promising same when he was busy campaigning for Buhari?

This man is an epitome of lies with his renewed hopeless hope he's promising Nigerians
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by ufuosman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
rabiluhauwa:
Apc went to Chatham house to disgraced themselves, imagine the so called president to be assigning El rufia and co to answer his questions, even mounting screen for Tinubu to be reading from.
It was very noticeable and embarrassing.
enough disgrace
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by ufuosman(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dis man just go disgrace himself and people e go with
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Flows001(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
olusam4:
The idea is good

I have a plot at Abijo GRA, 7m, deed and survey
Same Tinubu assured us in 2015 that APC was going to give students loans and FOUR YEARS course will be FOUR YEARS..
What happened after their 7years plus now?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by friendl: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lie lie lie lie
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by ADBA3005(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
muhdaliyuh:
I don't have to wait till this Chatham House, London drama to end to say this, but if you are still supporting Tinubu,SHAME on you.

You and your generation shall be shamed!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Kaiser20: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu will recruit another 45 million teachers nationwide and feed them Groundnuts, Agbado and kunu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Traplord09: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN is your next president

He can be president in ur house

Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Romanoff(f): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Echoban:

Where USA dey see the money??

Madam once u grant university autonomy, u're on the +ve mission of seeing cash to actualise student loan.

Why una dey always use USA compare Nigeria?

Na mates them be in any way?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Olaolex: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
Ashiwaju Jagaban himself
Only God knows the vagabond behind this moniker. You will be exposed one day.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by FireUpNow(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Baba wants to be recruiting more teachers, granted. What happens to lecturers in the higher institutions of learning? Will he end strike? What about employment? This man is a piece of joke in human form. Support him in your peril!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by abokimallam: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
chimaroka60:
Most Nigerians are wiser now, it will no longer be business as usual!
Don’t be overconfident that most Nigerians are wiser now. Majority of northern voters are illiterates and their one vote is equal to your one vote.
They are ignorant of what you are talking about. Because they have no freedom to think for themselves, they will vote even for their oppressors.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Memeni(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by ObiLamba: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
rabiluhauwa:
Apc went to Chatham house to disgraced themselves, imagine the so called president to be assigning El rufia and co to answer his questions, even mounting screen for Tinubu to be reading from.
It was very noticeable and embarrassing
Peter Obi and his supporters lie compulsively. Tinibu read from no screen.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Olaolex: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
ADBA3005:

You and your generation shall be shamed!
Gibberish as usual. Lubish!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Belluski: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

If it’s Obi that said it you’ll applaud him . You guys have destroyed the real intention of social media spreading deceit.
You can only deceive lazy people who don’t bother to read or stream for themselves online . I’ve watched the video BAT answered every question correctly. The same Obi you’re hyping didn’t do much In Anambra I’ve lived there . No amount of media propaganda can move me . You guys should learn how to make constructive criticism not HATE .

“If its Obi that said it you’ll applaud him”
NOTE: tinubu said this same thing in 2014 and they did not do it .. and he is saying the same thing again in 2022... do you want people to applaud him now ?.

Have i given you a constructive criticism... yes or no?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by storm001(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
The one he promised in 2015 is yet to be fulfilled and he is promising another one.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Doyou2019: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Superwave16320:
Feel free to commit suicide na Tinubu me n my entire household will be voting for.

Even if your like change your Igbo name to Allah ko kan aye. Na still Tinubu

Stop embarrassing your household.
Everyone in there, I know, can't be a disgraceful urchin.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by habsydiamond(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ceenachi:

God forbid
no kill that boi na.... lolzzz
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Tareq1105: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
muhdaliyuh:
I don't have to wait till this Chatham House, London drama to end to say this, but if you are still supporting Tinubu,SHAME on you.

I'm a supporter of Tinubu 100% and I don't have any reason to regret my stand.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Tareq1105: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
storm001:
The one he promised in 2015 is yet to be fulfilled and he is promising another one.

Tinubu is not Buhari. Or did you see him in Buhari cabinet?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by okoroemeka(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thortp:
No cause to worry. Emilokan won't even win.
God forbid
he promised student loan last election,they didn't deliver,now they are promising student loan again,do they think those students are stupid fools

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by danietohbadt(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
CEwog91:
Civil servants haven't gotten thier salaries when due. Is then students loan you want to give. Lolz

Lol, you dey mind am?
Npower don cast, e for use am campaign.

The other day, he said he was going to make WASSCE free, later JAMB.

This one clearly has no mission.

Nigerians have gone past this level
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by Thortp(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
My former boss will always say and I quote
"It takes someone smart to lie".
APC members are dullards. No doubt
okoroemeka:
he promised student loan last election,they didn't deliver,now they are promising student loan again,do they think those students are stupid fools
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by anonymous1759(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Belluski:

“If its Obi that said it you’ll applaud him”
NOTE: tinubu said this same thing in 2014 and they did not do it .. and he is saying the same thing again in 2022... do you want people to applaud him now ?.

Have i given you a constructive criticism... yes or no?

Is it everything you promised your self you’ve achieved so far ? Circumstances can change things at anytime even if you’ve good intentions. ( low oil price and Covid-19 is a barrier to any economy especially Nigeria that has poor structure)

I’m not trying to justify these politicians. Even the Obi didn’t fulfill all his campaign promises but he’ll still promise more that’s a typical politician.

I like your criticism that’s why I replied you .
But trust me most people criticizing Tinubu won’t do the same to their preferred candidate.
I’ve watched this video what’s going on In Twitter does not translate to what Tinubu said they just simply hate him and don’t want to hear anything from him .

I was dumbfounded when supposed literates are criticizing what BAT said about buyers of illegal products as blood money making people.
You can buy a stolen phone without knowing but you can’t purchase crude oil or guns and tell me you’re not aware is stolen or the product won’t be used to cause chaos . Especially (GUNA)

It’s healthy to scrutinize candidates but Obidents are too aggressive they’re dangerous to life I don’t engage them in public places anymore.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Promises To Recruit More Teachers, Give Student Loans by shinealight(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
rabiluhauwa:
It was very noticeable and embarrassing.

What’s there to be ashamed or embarrassed about? Is the Presidency supposed to be a one-man band? Is he not going to work with a cabinet of Ministers if elected?
It seems we have not really matured sufficiently to practise Democracy in Africa….we deserve military rulership….where one man claims to know it all and forces his views on the rest of the country. Tinubu has always maintained that he works with others as a Team, he did this even as Governor of Lagos State and so many people played a role and make contributions to the overall success!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You’ve Power To Stop Criminal Trial Against Kanu, Ejimakor Begs Tinubu / Where Is Beaf? / Comprehensive History Of The Disputed Anambra Oil Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.