Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? (22414 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2022
booblacain:
Like I said about the current moves he is making, most of it is political. If you believe they are not, that is on you. I do not argue about the color of a shirt with a person wearing tinted glasses.

Okayyy...you wanna eat. grin

Calm down, nor be fight.

Since you're so big on logic- do you not see that these OLD EVENTS in 2017 and 2019 shows that Obi is someone who is naturally like that?

Can you point me to any political posts he was contesting for then?

The point of this thread is that he going to church events is nothing new, as you can find him doing the same things many years ago.

What do you think his intentions were then?
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by CSTRR: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2022
In the next Muslim celebration before elections, who will bet with me that tinubu is going to supply muslim northerners with free rice.?
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by sukkot: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Tinubu cared about religion.
That is why he picked shettima instead of a more balanced ticket.

He cared about religion, that is why he goes to mosques with official photographers.

He cared about religion, that is why he took his campaign to Saudi Arabia.

He cares about religion, that is why he bribed Kano voters with free rice.
if you look at all those with tinubu, they cut across all religions. however peter obi is only employing roman Catholics. in anambra there was an outcry because his cabinet was only full of roman catholics. if you are not roman Catholic there is no work for you in ndi anambra during obis reign

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Devil1Messenger: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2022
booblacain:

Tinubu said he went for a muslim-muslim ticket because of competence. I am also on the opinion that you have to be extremely dumb to believe that. I have said what I said.
Lolz
We are on the same page brother
Its a political calculation
It has nothing to do with personality or competence. It's all political.
But Tinubu own is worst because if he wins, the Christians will have to live with the feelings of being marginalised for at least the next 4yrs. There is Ahmed Datti to calm the Muslim down in the event that Obi wins
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by CSTRR: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
if you look at all those with tinubu, they cut across all religions. however peter obi is only employing roman Catholics. in anambra there was an outcry because his cabinet was only full of roman catholics. if you are not roman Catholic there is no work for you in ndi anambra during obis reign
Employing Roman Catholics?

Are you aware that the Anglican Church in Nigeria invited only Peter obi to their annual meeting in Abuja this year?

Are you aware that there are schools and hospitals owned by Anglican and funded by state govts in Anambra State till today?

The vast majority of Igbos are Roman Catholics.
Its not his fault if his cabinet goes to Roman Catholic church mostly.

Stop looking for useless agenda.

Your Tinubu is a disaster. That is the bigger news.

2 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by sukkot: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Employing Roman Catholics?

Are you aware that the Anglican Church in Nigeria invited only Peter obi to their annual meeting in Abuja this year?

Are you aware that there are schools and hospitals owned by Anglican and funded by state govts in Anambra State till today?

The vast majority of Igbos are Roman Catholics.
Its not his fault if his cabinet goes to Roman Catholic church mostly.

Stop looking for useless agenda.

Your Tinubu is a disaster. That is the bigger news.
speaking of disaster he plunged ndi anambra to 70 percent poverty. how is he going to handle nigeria if he cant handle ndi anambra ? he invested state money into private brewery. the man is visionless. am sorry . nigeria is too complex for him to handle. he is more suited to trading. buying and selling.not being a president
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Wisebird22(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2022
booblacain:
This question is irrelevant because you have to be extremely dumb not to believe most of it is political.
THEN YIU ARE EXTREMELY DUMB AS YOU PREDICT
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by DarkJeddi(m): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Asgard73:
Does attending those places makes him a Christian or what

Obi remains a scam and one who passionately hate Christ

He can only decieve his bingos
You are an 1diot..
It's your bumbling blind BAT that is running on a Muslim /Muslim ticket,that is qualified to be a Christian?
God punish you there 1diot!
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by uche393: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2022
its good to be good, clean and legit. it will make your troubles to be less in future
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by aidameoryou: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Hope88:
His he currently serving?
Yes he is
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Hope88: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2022
aidameoryou:

Yes he is
good. There are laws that can discipline him. If you can get his state that hsi serving and state code. report him at the secetariat. They will summon the theif up and stop his service. The best help i can give you so far.
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by EbenezerTriumph: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Jesuschristus:
He is a scammer claiming to be different
fool. You better Change your moniker
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Mccullum: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Nothing concern me with this perpetual mourners, black, black every he goes.

now I understand why some calling him obituarist

Tinubu is my candidate, that's all.
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2022
If Peter Obi who is a Christian can not canvas for votes from his Christian brethren where else should he go to? Tinubu presented a Muslim-Muslim ticket and you guys are defending it.

All haters of Peter Obi, you can cry me a river for all I care. I hope Obi visits Shiloh, and the Redemption camp for the Holy Ghost Congress.

Hypocrites and Nepotic individuals who are only interested in their selfish agenda. Buhari experience has not taught you people enough lessons already?
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by booblacain(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
We are on the same page brother
Its a political calculation
It has nothing to do with personality or competence. It's all political....

I am glad that you are sensible enough to see it as it is.
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by aidameoryou: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Hope88:
good. There are laws that can discipline him. If you can get his state that hsi serving and state code. report him at the secetariat. They will summon the theif up and stop his service. The best help i can give you so far.

Ok nice thanks
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by babajero(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
grin peter just need to contest for presidency of CAN. nigeria is not a christian religion nation. we are a spiritual people. we have our own practices. ifa and orisha etc. orunmila OLODUMARE sango oya ogun legba sopona babaluaye amadioha mamiwata obatala osun yemoja etc etc
and all this religions you mentioned will all be in danger should we allow muslim muslim to fly.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by babajero(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Obi wants to scam Nigerians by pretending that he is legit and sincere ....all nah lie.
at least he is not the one that all his life is clouded in secrecy.
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by sukkot: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2022
babajero:
and all this religions you mentioned will all be in danger should we allow muslim muslim to fly.
those guys dont mention their religion. i dont feel like they have a religious agenda. however peter obi looks like he has a religious agenda. he is in every church in the land
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Penguin2: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Tenses:

No Sir!! Urchins are born to cry and die by 2.07pm on election day.

Very terrible life they have grin grin grin
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by babajero(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
those guys dont mention their religion. i dont feel like they have a religious agenda. however peter obi looks like he has a religious agenda. he is in every church in the land
really, I laugh.
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by ogbonti: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Asgard73:
Does attending those places makes him a Christian or what

Obi remains a scam and one who passionately hate Christ

He can only decieve his bingos

Obi has no structure why does it bother APC and PDP ? chai this Obi without structure is giving sleepless nights to PDP and APC with all the mega super vote buying super structures- what a miracle grin
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by atinga1: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
Everyone knows he is attending those events because he wants votes. this campaign any way he is able to win the minds of people what is wrong with that? Must you people try to counter everything said against Peter Obi
Yes, we must.
Tinubu urchîns like you are the reasons why we do it.
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by atinga1: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
grin peter just need to contest for presidency of CAN. nigeria is not a christian religion nation. we are a spiritual people. we have our own practices. ifa and orisha etc. orunmila OLODUMARE sango oya ogun legba sopona babaluaye amadioha mamiwata obatala osun yemoja etc etc
Cry more, Agbado urchîn.
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by atinga1: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Obi wants to scam Nigerians by pretending that he is legit and sincere ....all nah lie.
Agbado urchîn.

Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by udeh3(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
how many did he attend when he was not a presidential candidate? And how many did he even attended when he was vice presidential candidate to atiku

Since you've problem with them inviting Peter Obi... You can count how many churches he attended when he was a governor and when he left office

I have told you, most programs you see him attends now, he has attended before. Beside, he was invited. If you have values too, the church or mosque will also invite you. It's that simple

I don't know what's wrong in a Christian attending churches. Did anybody stops Atiku or BAT from attending mosque they were invited and if the mosque didn't invite them, how is that Peter Obi's fault?

Use your head!
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Owologbo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
booblacain:
This question is irrelevant because you have to be extremely dumb not to believe most of it is political.

And so?
picking Muslim Muslim is what?
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Ivimmanuel: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
udeh3:

Since you've problem with them inviting Peter Obi... You can count how many churches he attended when he was a governor and when he left office

I have told you, most programs you see him attends now, he has attended before. Beside, he was invited. If you have values too, the church or mosque will also invite you. It's that simple

I don't know what's wrong in a Christian attending churches. Did anybody stops Atiku or BAT from attending mosque they were invited and if the mosque didn't invite them, how is that Peter Obi's fault?

Use your head!
Did I tell you I have a problem with him attending church programmes? Why are some of you just pained with the truth. Btw he was not invited to those church programmes and his attendance is to win the minds of those people to vote for him. If he had attended a thousand church programmes before the motive for attending now is to get votes. Not everyone is gullible like some of you.
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by Ivimmanuel: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
atinga1:

Yes, we must.
Tinubu urchîns like you are the reasons why we do it.
Any body that speaks against obi is a Tinubu supporter smh. Take it easy on your selfs because 2023 presidential election is not predictable and any of contenders can win. No go die of high bp
Re: Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? by udeh3(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
Did I tell you I have a problem with him attending church programmes? Why are some of you just pained with the truth. Btw he was not invited to those church programmes and his attendance is to win the minds of those people to vote for him. If he had attended a thousand church programmes before the motive for attending now is to get votes. Not everyone is gullible like some of you.

So, how come he knew the churches were doing programs since he wasn't invited? See how foolish you sound. AnnEx Governor attending an event not invited? Maybe, you don't understand what it means to be annEx Governor or once a CEO of a commercial bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know / Things You Never Knew About Herbert Macaulay / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.