Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Let Wait For The Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Wait For The Others (187 Views)

Let's wait for final results / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Wait For The Others by OGwales(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2022
We have seen those Tinubu wants to work with as the president and the power delegation has began. Please, let us see those Atiku, Obi and others wants to work with. We are earnestly waiting.

When you are ready, you are ready.
Re: Let Wait For The Others by madapcmod: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2022
This is what your drug lord Baba blubla hulaboo babablu said in Chatham:

Chatham house: "How are you going to stop oil theft?”

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: “excuse me, that does not mean a departure from the present administration. The classification, a theft and a receiver exist. So, you have to classify the receiver as taking blood money.”

Chatham House:Tell us about your health policies, the UK-Nigerian bilateral defense agreement

Bola Tinubu: Let me get my woman leader and then we can call on the speaker of the house. �
Re: Let Wait For The Others by BeardedMeat(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2022
OGwales:
We have seen those Tinubu wants to work with as the president and the power delegation has began. Please, let us see those Atiku, Obi and others wants to work with. We are earnestly waiting.

When you are ready, you are ready.
You guys have a difficult job at hand defending rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ademola Adeleke Promises A New Lease Of Life For Osun Workers / Lekki Free Trade Zone Saga! 2 Top Police Officers, SP Salako, CSP Jejeloye / Mogaji Arisekola Alleges Plot By Politicians To Silence CJN, Other Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.