Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT (1418 Views)

Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku / Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by Obisbetter: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2022
I wonder why anyone will chose to have a debate with Kenneth Okonkwo.

That's a suicide mission. I have no pity on them especially the APC guy that lied that Bar. Barnabas Igwe was killed for criticising Peter Obi .

Nah so so lie dem dey lie for that APC .

Igwe and wife were killed in 2002 under Mbadinuju Regime.
Thank God for Kenneth Okonkwo who quickly busted his lies .

Very hot debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVXp5ZAMqGE

1 Like

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by duro4chang(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. No shakin. No rival.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by onihga: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
The man Kenneth sounds too brilliant to be a Nigerian politician

10 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
JAGABAN

Honestly speaking i can't comprehend the love i have for this man seriously

He is so sound and smart. He remains the smartest politician living now

I will choose JAGABAN over millions of naira any day any time. My love for JAGABAN is natural. You can't buy it with 1k mobilization fee for campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by alanto: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibos and mediocrity mixed with chest beating... I know Okonkwo for once being an actor now that obi brought him, outside he's not known for anything, if not that Obi couldn't afford spokespeople, I wouldn't know Okonkwo or whatever they call him... Okonkwo wey no fit debate Dino melaye that APC spokespeople have silenced
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by Obidient4life2: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2022
alanto:
Ibos and mediocrity mixed with chest beating... I know Okonkwo for once being an actor now that obi brought him, outside he's not known for anything, if not that Obi couldn't afford spokespeople, I wouldn't know Okonkwo or whatever they call him... Okonkwo wey no fit debate Dino melaye that APC spokespeople have silenced
Your tears is sweet

7 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by gozmok1(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Apc went to Chatham house to disgraced themselves, imagine the so called president to be assigning El rufia and co to answer his questions, even mounting screen for Tinubu to be reading from.
It was very noticeable and embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by johnpope1: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Fire for fire
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by Kaycee9242(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2022
This guy is too intelligent abeg
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by Gadafii: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tilinbu: emi lokan

Chatham house: tell us how you plan to tackle insecurity?

Tilimbu: ask el rufai cheesy

Urchins: Yass daddy jagaban ni se

Awon werey
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by Cantonese: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
alanto:

Olodo.

No be alantako I see as your name so? Truly your comment shows you as an alantako.
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by Tochj(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
gozmok1:
Apc went to Chatham house to disgraced themselves, imagine the so called president to be assigning El rufia and co to answer his questions, even mounting screen for Tinubu to be reading from.
It was very noticeable and embarrassing.
El-Rufai Answering question on security is most sttupeed
He inheritted a peaceful Kaduna
Now he turned the state into a terrorist state.

1 Like

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by DesChyko: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN
I will choose JAGABAN over millions of naira any day any time

grin

You're a confused entity. After Osibanjo agenda unfortunately collapsed, you have shifted goalposts. Yeah, your Osibanjo posts are still littered all over. You seem to have problems staying consistent.

Although Buhari isn't making anything easy for anyone, you still have to be consistent enough in your dealings to boost your chances and qualifications to get a job. wink

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by Nightwolf1: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. No shakin. No rival.

Yes because he would steal and give you some 30k a month.

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT by ajekpaks(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
onihga:
The man Kenneth sounds too brilliant to be a Nigerian politician

I've met him in person... the man dey hold himself self... If he starts talking like this, every comma and full stop get meaning.. he's a genius

(1) (Reply)

The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North / DSS Operatives Today Raid And Arrested Some (saboteurs) Staff Of ⛽️petrol Statio / Tinubu's New Game Plan For Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.