Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC (29094 Views)

David Hundeyin Shares Tinubu’s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending / Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC / Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Reference(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:
Instead of scrutinizing there policy, we duel on irrelevant issues, e.g gaffes lyk PDAPC, NASSARAWA COUNTRY e.t.c.. Out of all there discussion at chatham house, these is what a typical nigeria youth can pick out...as if that can disqualify him

Perhaps because Chatham House is not where to discuss the serious issues that concern Nigeria.
Is there anything they asked him there that is fundamental to Nigeria..... none.
Because they do not live here and they will not be affected by what happens in net year's polls.

All the Presidents before him have been asked questions there.
Has any one of their answers solved anything back here, none.
Because the real questions are never asked, only the peripherals.... like a doctor asking you how you feel and you say I have a headache which could mean anything from watching too much T.V..... to a brain tumor...

The quality of questions will then be the determination of your life or death.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Phargbemmy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Go to court.There is no court on the social media.

This is a rehash of the unproductive idle gists you guys indulged in the two times you and those you supported against PMB were roundly defeated by PMB

You are making same mistake again with this politics of lies, ignorance, hate and bigotry. It is insane to expect a different outcome. You will lule(lose) again as usual.

If you and your base have strong compelling issues against Asiwaju,please go to court or petition EFCC to arrest and convict him. You have the chance since 2007 when he lost immunity. That anyone waited till now alone shows you guys are doing it now out of hate and bigotry.

Asiwaju was the last man standing against the tyranny of PDP's Gen Obasanjo(Rtd), who had all the power to jail him like the convicted Ibori, Dariye, Alamiesegha etc.

He was the last man standing against GEJ who was bold enough to take him to CCT but Asiwaju was discharged and acquited by the court as the charges by GEJ-led FG were decribed as frivolous abuse of court processes.

Those powerful men can jail him if they have strong evidences on him so you social media warriors may try your luck.

Go to court. Tell your idle naive political base to quit this social media idleness and go to court.

I assure you that I will be the last to support Asiwaju on conviction by a competent court. In fact, I will applaud you for doing such great public- spirited work.

I am first and foremost a Nigerian. If Asiwaju is convicted , in my book, he is no longer qualified and that is final even though my appreciation to him for his excellent service to my state will remain.

If you do not go to court and keep sharing this, then what you are doing is mudslinging and it is ungodly and unpatriotic act of cyberbullying and defamation. Over time, it lowers your credibility as one sharing fake news and bigotted posts.

Refrain from this kind of thing, remember Obey's classic song on abanije. The chorus " Abanije e ku ofo arayin leshe" should always keep you in check so that nobody will be keep on tarnishing your image with falsehood.

In life we reap what we sow.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Baba, most times I just read and within my friends Caucasus I refused to be dragged to all this baseless accusations, if you feel otherwise, the COURT OF LAW is your best bet, go to court!

I am not a politician neither do I owe any political party an affiliation, but I support that let people make their choice(s), except amongst us citizenry there is no more thing like FREE WILL TO ASSOCIATE.
Do not force your candidate on others. Let it be a level playing ground and whosoever wins(if you can't head to court to stop any candidate) should be prayed for to excel!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Phargbemmy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hydroxide:
Confusion everywhere for this man. Whenever he speaks, he must contradict. According to the saying, in order to cover up a lie, you must keep telling lies.

You guys are getting it wrong!

GO TO COURT IF YOU FEEL AGGRIEVED!
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Murjayusuf222: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
2023 sai Dady Atiku Abubakar Insha Allah
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Ekpeitit(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Go to court
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by broadman20: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

Amen bro n u too, i hope ur state governor that has show u his certificate as make it better than LAGOS STATE.. PEACE BE UNTO U

Answering Mr Project is not for mouth.

Come and verify if you are good in traveling out of your glorified village.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by seunjungle1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
You lied! I love and support Tinubu because he remains the best candidate among them all....can you tell me how your candidate is better than my Asiwaju?

Efuaye:
Only the truth is consistent!

Those still supporting Tinubu has already made up their minds to continue to support him regardless of how many times he gaffes or mess up!
They are not doing it for love or loyalty but for their selfish reasons!
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by zomby(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
This is how fraudulent people behave. They lie so shamelessly that they don't know when they have to tell so many incongruent lies in order to cover just a lie.

Tinubu and his team are pathological liars and incorrigible fraudulent clowns that never live in the light of truth but in the shadows of lies.

This is why the lied shamelessly about his academic qualifications, hired fake bishops and stole Donald Duke young imagine to disguise @ his own with no remorse.

They always live a fake and sanctimonious life hence are very deceitful charlatans and hardened criminals who should never be allowed in our national life again.

"Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC" - Campaign Team.
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tokunbo-afikuyomi-falsified-tinubus-academic-credentials-to-inec-says-campaign-headquarters/

"Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC."
https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

This Bayo Onanuga is a shameless crook always defending every fraudulent atrocities by Tinubu. Here is the same man again;

My advise for the Losers Party and the Igbos:
It is obvious that none of the hating, lies and castigating strategies against Tinubu is working.
Instead of constantly beating up a dead horse, you may want to come up with a better strategy and focus more on what your presidential candidate brings to the table...Folks are starting to see you people as a bunch of irrelevant confused losers.

It is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Reference:

Perhaps because Chatham House is not where to discuss the serious issues that concern Nigeria.
Is there anything they asked him there that is fundamental to Nigeria..... none.
Because they do not live here and they will not be affected by what happens in net year's polls.

All the Presidents before him have been asked questions there.
Has any one of their answers solved anything back here, none.
Because the real questions are never asked, only the peripherals....
The quality of questions will then be the determination of your life or death.
Ok,n d ones ur candidate av been doing outside the country wil affect us abi, n d donation he is requestion wen he was abroad is for me and u abi, but if is ur candidate dt travel abroad n does the same tin, it wil now become right n good abi...wt due respect SIR dt statement n analogy sounds HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
People’s Gazette and nonsense. What exactly is the contradiction PG is trying to point out? I’ve read the story like five times without seeing any contradiction.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
broadman20:

Answering Mr Project is not for mouth.

Come and verify if you are good in traveling out of your glorified village.
Gud, i knw u wil claim rivers, can u now tel me d name of the primary n secondary school of mr project that he show u...PLS N PLS, SHOW US N LET US GO N VERIFY, LYK U ALWAYS CLAIM.. i wil be gladly n patiently waiting 4ur answer to my request... thanks n god bless if u can..PEACE BE UNTO u
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by riverbird: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Robinmido:
Too bad. I see that man quitting the presidential race

I pray he does, he has embarrassed us enough already undecided home and away.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunjungle1:
You lied! I love and support Tinubu because he remains the best candidate among them all....can you tell me how your candidate is better than my Asiwaju?

They wil never answer dt, apart to be asking for primary n secondary school cert n telling u some of his gaffe
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Johel(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

Do your part and vote

Before
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Ykc2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:
Instead of scrutinizing there policy, we duel on irrelevant issues, e.g gaffes lyk PDAPC, NASSARAWA COUNTRY e.t.c.. Out of all there discussion at chatham house, these is what a typical nigeria youth can pick out...as if that can disqualify him
if u buy a private jet will you allow some one that claimed to be a pilot to pilot your jet?
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by forgiveness: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
These people have low IQ sha. Did he say he didn't go to Andersen firm?

Dude said he learnt from Deloitte doesn't mean anything.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
seunmsg:
People’s Gazette and nonsense. What exactly is the contradiction PG is trying to point out? I’ve read the story like five times without seeing any contradiction.
Am also waiting 4dem to be specific wt there accusation o, lolz.. DEM JUST DEY GIVE TINUBU FREE P.R

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Chai we done see shege for this deadly criminals hand but God will expose them soon
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ykc2:
if u buy a private jet will you allow some one that claimed to be a pilot to pilot your jet?
OOH REALI, so u wil be more concerns about the pilot showing u his certificate than his antecedent and experience on his job.. Now i understand ur sense of reasoning.. PEACE BE UNTO U
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Treasure17(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:
All your twenty one posts are about Tinubu. it's pretty obvious.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Amoo89: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:
The APC presidential candidate told the audience that Deloitte, which he joined in 1983, taught him accounting, and not Arthur Andersen.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-background-claim-at-chatham-house-contradicts-sworn-affidavit-to-inec/

It’s a lie he did not mention years he just said he was trained by deloitte go and watch the video again.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Treasure17:

All your twenty one posts are about Tinubu. it's pretty obvious.
Thanks for the research, at least u admit is for TINUBU, nt for other candidate unlike u focusing on another man property n leaving urs...PEACE BE UNTO U
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by Worksunlimited: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:
The APC presidential candidate told the audience that Deloitte, which he joined in 1983, taught him accounting, and not Arthur Andersen.

Is it not better to have lied locally than to go internationally, just to lie?
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by etrouble: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Robinmido:
What a shame that everything about this man is debated

Bring out your own biological father's certificates, let's compare and contrast
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by nedzuby: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:

I honestly tire for our Youths. No more issuer based criticism what we hear now is, the suit he wore is too big.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by OGIBRA(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
nedzuby:

I honestly tire for our Youths. No more issuer based criticism what we hear now is, the suit he wore is too big.
Thats politician keep taking us for granted, because we duel n act on issues that doesnt really affect us directly n they know it wil fade away wt time, where is patience jonathan grammers, fayose acting wt efcc, dino wt dss, those are kind of tins d citizenry are acting on, thereby leaving d substance issues.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by okorogodwin4(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubus urchins will flee dis thread

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by bdon123(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gossipninja:

Dont worry His dementia made him forget where he first started working.Or is it drug cartel accounting?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by goody234: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Federal politics is not lagos politics ...to be president you have to be very transparent all his dubious background is now open like guinea fowl yansh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by smirn(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
quote author=muykem post=118944623]What's all these rubbish for God sake? Every companies you work with will train you in one way or the other. [/quote]
Please don't argue with fools. Training someone in a profession is more than a certification from school and even work experience.
Nigerians are just too stupid that many of our youths keep wasting their precious time on irrelevant issue yet they complain of difficult times.
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by SaLongs1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
puzzlegate:
. A town hall different from Balablue, blue , bulaba !
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Background Claim At Chatham House Contradicts Sworn Affidavit To INEC by JANK23H(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
OGIBRA:
The policy is irrelevant if the person pushing/presenting it has no integrity. There is no guarantee that he will do whatever he says or is written in his manifesto.

I hope you understand now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huge Cash Payments To Justices Uncovered By Detectives (photo) / Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign / IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.