Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics (1622 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by melonsgroup: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Governor Hope Uzodimma and the Presidential candidate of the Labour party, who is in Imo State for his campaign rally, exchanges pleasantries, as both arrived simultanously at the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri.

This is another expression of the Governor's brotherliness and comradeship with everyone, irrespective of political affiliation and societal ideology.

Recall that on Sunday, His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodimma reiterated his openess to providing a level playing ground for all political parties to sell their ideologies to the people, for their independent and unbiased choice.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by lhordspy: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
He was telling him to please make sure all those imported paid-crowd Labour party is moving into the state from anambra, enugu, abia and the rest should be transported back after the rally . He doesnt want homeless people stranded in the state.

Remember, the Oyo rally. Where paid-crowd was mobilised from ogun, oyo, osun and lagos, and paid 1k each by Doyin okupke, instead of 5k. Left them stranded in Oyo state which led to the gbas-gbos in Labour party of recent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by dat9jaguy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
This is a confusing thread for obidense guys.
Their thinking now is how do I attack the' Supreme Court governor ' now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by cally10(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
He was telling him to please make sure all those imported paid-crowd Labour party is moving into the state from anambra, enugu, abia and the rest should be transported back after the rally . He doesnt want homeless people stranded in the state.

Remember, the Oyo rally. Where paid-crowd was mobilised from ogun, oyo, osun and lagos, and paid 1k each by Doyin okupke, instead of 5k. Left them stranded in Oyo state which led to the gbas-gbos in Labour party of recent.

Keep on ranting like a loose canine

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Salvador1: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

coded urchins

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by DSC7: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
ObiDatti all the way.......

Sane Nigerians are OBIdient.....

13 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Imo is one of the states with most educated folks, they can't vote for dumb brain like Tinubu, even Hope knows better, that's why he is identifying with Obi, Tinubu should be praying to get 4% votes from Imo from Imo State

16 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by johnpope1: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
Peter Obi for president 2023

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by lhordspy: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118948212:

Imo is one of the states with most educated folks, the can't vote for dumb brain like Tinubu, even Hope knows better, that's why he is identifying with Obi, Tinubu should be praying to get 4% votes from Imo from Imo State

Same thing you said in osun state. Remember how it ended.

Labour party ended with 2k votes of the 800k cast.

Hope uzuodinma promised us 70% of the votes. By Feb25,2023. You will cry rigging tire. Try and stay at home instead of coming here to drown us with your tears.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by GuyWise101(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi is a big name in the East right now

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Ebubu: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
dat9jaguy:
This is a confusing thread for obidense guys.
Their thinking now is how do I attack the' Supreme Court governor ' now?
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Seefinish: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

the best way to spot Agbadoian suffering from Agbadogitist, is just to post a thread about Obi the incoming .president

Uzodima: Obi, my dear brother. can you tell me the secret of you, from structureless party to most preferred presidential candidate.
Obi: God is answering the prayers of the poor people

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Hope uzuodinma promised us 70% of the votes. By Feb25,2023. You will cry rigging tire. Try and stay at home instead of coming here to drown us with your tears.
LP have no budget for crowd, the idiot man from Ogun that APC bought to blackmail LP he should have show the evidence where they were mobilising from neighbouring states grin grin we know you guys feed with propaganda, it's not working grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by christejames(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Beautiful!

Brothers they are...

ObiDatti for a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Uzodinjo should not rub his sinful hand on our SAINT.
Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by lhordspy: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118948536:

LP have no budget for crowd, the idiot man from Ogun that APC bought to blackmail LP he should have show the evidence where they were mobilising from neighbouring states grin grin we know you guys feed with propaganda, it's not working grin grin

That APC bought? ... Comrade. Arambabi has been in Labour party right before pandora even dream of winning Anambra governorship election.

I guess you start following politics few months ago. Political amateurs everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

How many PVC does Hope has? If he like let him promise you 100% vote Tinubu will never get upto 2% in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

That APC bought? ... Comrade. Arambabi has been in Labour party right before pandora even dream of winning Anambra governorship election.

I guess you start following politics few months ago. Political amateurs everywhere.
We saw video evidence APC sharing money to northerners they mobilized on BRT during Lagos rally, show me evidence of Labour sharing money or Mobilizing people from neighbouring states to come for Oyo rally grin Afonsi

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by PureMe01: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Weep heavily grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by lhordspy: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118948899:

We saw video evidence APC sharing money to northerners they mobilized on BRT during Lagos rally, show me evidence of Labour sharing money or Mobilizing people from neighbouring states to come for Oyo rally grin Afonsi

Here you have it.. I have the video evidence incase you are still much more interested

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Here you have it.. I have the video evidence incase you are still much more interested
When you guys where begging for people to come for Abuja scanty APC rally that they were chopping agbado like lost fools, most of you are really empty, since Obi decleared to contest for highest you guys have used different propaganda to blackmail him he keep getting more popular I wonder when you guys go get sense grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by lhordspy: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118949267:

When you guys where begging for people to come for Abuja scanty APC rally they were chopping agbado, most of you are really empty, since Obi decleared to contest for highest you guys have used different propaganda to blackmail him he keep getting more popular I wonder when you guys go get sense grin grin

Obinna. I asked you a question. Are you dodging it? I said do you need more video evidence?

And ohh.. You didnt even disclaim the photos. Lol cheesy .

That happened at the oyo rally, people been mobilised from ogun state. And i have more. But now is not the time.
Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by ganisucks(f): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

70% of Imo votes for Tinubu. Now I know you're not a true Tinubu supporter. You're just trolling because you see a bridge over water.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Obinna. I asked you a question. Are you dodging it? I said do you need more video evidence?

And ohh.. You didnt even disclaim the photos. Lol cheesy .

That happened at the oyo rally. And i have more. But now is not the time.
Dumbo that pics was when you guys were shopping for people that will come for APC rally in Abuja, I can assist you with the video we understand you guys game perfectly

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by ganisucks(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118949267:

When you guys where begging for people to come for Abuja scanty APC rally that they were chopping agbado like lost fools, most of you are really empty, since Obi decleared to contest for highest you guys have used different propaganda to blackmail him he keep getting more popular I wonder when you guys go get sense grin grin

Don't waste your time. That guy is just a troll. He's not a true Tinubu supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by lhordspy: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118949404:

Dumbo that pics was when you guys were shopping for people that will come for APC rally in Abuja, I can assist you with the video we understand you guys game perfectly

And the labour party stickers on the logo?

And that surrouding is south-west. What will make a party mobilise crowd from south-west to abuja in a bus. An 8 hours journey.

Is your head paining you? grin cheesy

That was paid-crowd promised to be paid 5k each. Mobilised from ogun for labour party oyo state rally. Doyin okupke ended up giving them 1k each. Which brought about the issue in with Arambambi and doyin okupke.

20m was budgeted for crowd-mobiliasation from ogun state alone. Doyin okupke gave out 1k each to just 50people with 5 buses.

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

And the labour party stickers on the logo?

And that surrouding is south-west. What will make a party mobilise crowd from south-west to abuja in a bus. An 8 hours journey.

Is your head paining you? grin cheesy

That was paid-crowd promised to be paid 5k each. Mobilised from ogun for labour party oyo state rally. Doyin okupke ended up giving them 1k each. Which brought about the issue in with Arambambi and doyin okupke.

20m was budgeted for crowd-mobiliasation from ogun state alone. Doyin okupke gave out 1k each to just 50people with 5 buses.

Otondo I can see you are suffering from low memory open this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7356232/pictures-apc-mobilizing-old-women
Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by lhordspy: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118949869:

Otondo I can see you are suffering from low memory open this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7356232/pictures-apc-mobilizing-old-women

So APC took a bus with Labour party logo on it.

Your head is paining you sir.

Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:

So APC took a bus with Labour party logo on it.

Your head is paining you sir.
When leader of Oluwale is contesting for president under APC this is small to compare what they can do
Re: Governor Hope Welcomes Peter Obi pics by techWriter1: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
politicians Datti all the thing

(1) (Reply)

APC Supporters Chant "Sai Atiku" During A Rally In Katsina (Video) / Tinubu Has Lost This Election!!! Here Is Why / Obi Just Fu.ked up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.